Chapter 1 [Confession?]

It All Changed.... Because of 1 New Student...

BBBRRRIIINNNGGG~!

I heard as I layed in my bed sleeping.  Ugh.  Yes, it was the noise of my stupid, annoying, obnoxious alarm clock.  I swear if that thing goes off one more time im going to throw it out the window.  No. Fricken. Joke. 

BBRRRIIINNNGGG~!  

Thats it.  I picked up my alarm clock and threw it towards the window.  I then suddenly heard.... Glass break..?   I sat up and rubbed my eyes and scratched my head then looked towards my window. I jumped out of my bed and ran to the window. 

"! NONONO! I thought I opened it last night!"  I yelled to myself starting to pick up the glass.  " im dead.."  

"Honey what was that?"  I heard my dad yell.  

"Nothing!!" I yelled back.  I knew if he found out I would be dead.  I picked up my alarm clock and glared at it and threw it across the room then finished picking up the glass hoping my dad wouldnt walk in.  I then heard footsteps and saw my door open

"YAH!  CHOI _____  WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED?! AISH YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH!"  I heard my dad yell.  Well damn.  Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  I sighed and nodded and started getting ready for school.  The worst place ever.  The only reason I go to school is because I can see my friends.  I really dont care about my grades.  I picked out an outfit to wear.  (What you wore : http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/draped-shirt-outfit-1.jpg).  

I ran downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast.  "Sorry dad!!!"  I yelled walking out the door.  I ran back in and looked in the mirror and fixing my hair.  "What are you kidding _____?  He will never like you back"  I told myself.  I walked out to see a guy with a firmiliar smile on his face.  Lee Jinki.  Or Onew.  Whatever you wanna call him.  

~Narrators POV~

You and Onew have been great friends ever since you were little.  He would always come over your house and tell you if something is wrong.  Same with you.  Causing you to have feelings for him.  And him to have feelings for you

~____'s POV~

"____!!!!"  Onew said running towards me.  Arms open.  Ready for a hug.  

"Annyeong oppa~!!!"  I yelled hugging him.  As we started walking to school it got really awkward.  I started kicking my rock because welll.... I was bored.  I started to think of a way to end this awkwardness until I heard that farmiliar angelic voice. 

"Hey do you wanna hang out after school and get a milkshake?"  He asked looking at me.  I smiled and nodded.

"Su- ah, wait.. Im grounded... I cant.."  I said frowning..  "Mian oppa.."  I said still kicking the same rock.  

"Ahh, I see.  Why are you grounded? If I may ask"  He said looking down..  'Is he.... upset?'

"Broke my window"  I said.  He looked at me and chuckled silently  

"How?"  He asked looking me in the eyes.  I blushed and continued.

"Well... my alarm clock wouldnt shutup.. and I thought I closed my window last night.. but I guess not" I said and laughed. 

"Now I know not to get my bestfriend an alarm clock..."  He said.  I chuckled.  We finally arriced at school and you know what?  I'm done keeping in all of my feelings.  I need to confess to him.

"O-oppa.."  I said turning to look at him.

"Hm?  Is everything alright?  Why are you studerring?"  

"I-

"OPPA!!!" I heard someone scream.  

SHE. INTERRUPTED. MY. CON. FES. SION.  T_____T

"Jae(:" He said smiling.  Shes my friend and all... but she cannot run in heels.  He put his arm around her waist and turned to look back at me. 

"Now, what were you saying?"  He asked holding her.. Oh how I would love to be in that position.  I shook my head.

"N-nothing.. It wasnt important anyways.."  I said walking away from the couple and entering the school.  I suddenly felt someones hand on my wrist.  I stopped walking and looked over my shoulder to see Onew's worried face. "_____.."  He said.

I shook his hand off of my wrist. "Not now Onew."  I muttered and walked away.  Bleeh.  Now he is going to bug me all day about this.  See, he sits behind me in EVERY class.  And every class... No one sits near me.. the seat is just... empty.. like what. the. hell.  I WANNA SIT NEAR SOMEONE TOO!!  I dont bite.. I got to class and sat down.  The bell rang and Onew ran in.  

"Onew your late"  The teacher said. I watched him do a 90 degree bow.

"Im sorry but I do have a reason sir." Onew answered back.  He looked at me.. I looked down.  I dont want to look in those eyes.  Not right now. 

"And that reason is..."  The teacher said.  I looked back up and he was still looking at me.  I motioned him to go on.  He shook his head and looked back towards the teacher.  

"I got the new student"  He said pulling someone in.  

"Thank you Onew.  Now, go sit down.  I wont count this as a tardy today"  He nodded and made his way to his seat.  The whole time he was looking at me with worried eyes.  I rolled my eyes and looked back at the front.  As the new student was talking to the teacher I eyed him head to toe.  His ripped skinny jeans, his long shirt showing off his muscles, his gorgeous skin tone beaming off of his white shirt, and his beautiful blonde hair.  He turned to the class to introduce his self.  He bowed.  

"Hello!  My name is Lee Taemin.  Please take care of me!""  He said.  His eyes landing on me.  He flashed a smile at me and looked away.  I smiled back.  The girls were squeeling like crazy!  

"You can sit near Choi ____"  He looked around the room for her.  Wait.. me?   "____ Please raise your hand"  The teacher said.  I raised my hand.  Once he saw me, he smiled and bit his lip.  I blushed.  As he made his way to his seat all the girls were like... 'why her?'  and ' thats so not fair -_-'  or 'shes sooo lucky!!'  I rolled my eyes.  He sat down and turned to me.  

"Hey im Taemin!  Lets be friends!"  He said putting out his hand.  I smiled and shook his hand.

"Hello Taemin im ____"  I said.  He looked around at the girls gawking at him.  

"Are they always like this?"  He whispered writing his notes.  I giggled.  

"You might wanna get use to it"  I said.  He stared at me. " But, I dont know why they are like that... I mean, yeah, you are amazingly hot and gorgeus and good looking but, they only like you because of your looks.  But they dont know that what matters is what is on the inside.  Not the outside.  The inside is all that matters"    I said writing.  I noticed him staring at me.    I looked at him "Yah, if you keep staring at me like that your gonna burn a hole in my face"  I said giggling.  He looked away and again, started writing notes.  

"Your so straightforward.  I like that"  He said.  I looked at him and he looked at me..  We both smiled.  "One minute"  I said.  He nodded.  I got up and walked to Onew's empty desk.  

He was sleeping.. As always.  Since I was on his right, I poked his left shoulder.  His head popped up immediatly and looked to the left.  I giggled.  He looked my way and smiled

"Oppa, I wanted to apologize to you about what happened earlier."  I said looking down.

"Yeah, what happened?  Please tell me what you were going to tell me!!"  He said pouting.  Ugh.  I cant say no to this face.  ..  I put my hand on his cheek and moved my thumb up and down on it.. Studying his face.  "I think I might have loved you a little"  I said then got up and went back to my seat.  I looked back at him and he didnt move at all.  He's going into shock... huh,  he will be okay.  I feel so much better now that I got that off of my chest.