One Night Stands

Paper Cut (Drabble Collection)

one night stands

Kim Gwiboon x Choi Minho / Lee Taeyeon x Kim Jonghyun ✩ ual content ✩ 1464 words
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“It’s me,” she says as Taeyeon picks up the phone. Gwiboon traps her phone between her shoulder and cheek so she can shush the dogs off of the couch and put her feet on the coffee table and grab the dark red nail polish. Taeyeon laughs.

“So - had a good night?” she asks and Gwiboon hums her confirmation.

“He was so good, you have no idea,” Gwiboon says and Taeyeon giggles.

“Tell me about it,” she says.

“Okay.”

Gwiboon gently opens her nail polish and starts coating her toenails.

“So, his name was Minho, he’s extremely tall and very handsome but also kinda funny, I’m not sure I always get his jokes. Anyway - we were talking, joking about this and that when he suddenly asks me what I’m into. I mean, not the first thing you think of asking a stranger but I rolled with it, you know me.”

Taeyeon laughs out loud.

“Oh sure, so what did you tell him, that you’re into and like being domme?”

Gwiboon gasps.

“You know me so well,” she says and she can almost hear Taeyeon’s smirk on the other end as she begins to paint her left toenails now that she finished with the right foot.

“It comes with all the years. Tell me, did he really let you be the dominatrix?”

“Nah, didn’t tell him that, you don’t wanna go when you first meet them, you know.”

Taeyeon almost chokes on her laughter.

“I was really vague you know, he was like ‘you like ’ and I was like hello, who doesn’t? So he ventured into like this whole ‘tell me what you’d do to me’ and God, Tae, I’m telling you, it was horrible. He kept focusing on himself like his and how he apparently wanted me to take his and all that jazz, so I thought to myself, Gwi, if you’re ever gonna end up in a bed with this man - and God bless his looks because otherwise, I would’ve left - you’re gonna give him a show for his money.”

Taeyeon hums and asks Gwiboon to continue.

“Okay so we leave the club and he cups my like it’s his property or something so I turn around on my heels, you know the 5 inch spikey ones, and I tell him ‘kid, if we are gonna have tonight, you are gonna listen to me because I’m not taking your ty if you can’t provide me some pleasure.’ He looked awfully terrified.”

“I bet,” Taeyeon says. “You said, he was good though, didn’t you?”

Gwiboon puts the lid on her nail polish and wiggles her toes before she grabs her phone and places it against her other ear, holding it in place with her hand and letting her neck rest against the couch back.

“Yeah, he was awesome. Okay so, he agrees like a little intimidated but …”

Taeyeon interrupts her then.

“Wait, why were you wearing those spikey heels, I thought they were only for cosplay?”

“They fit the outfit and I looked great, okay?”

Taeyeon snorts.

“Of course you looked great. Okay, move on, tell me all about him and his magical .”

This has Gwiboon snorting with laughter as well.

“Pfft, his was nothing compared to his tongue, oh my god. Back on track, though, we enter his house and it’s so dull and clean and I don’t know how people can live there but whatever and he just kinda sheds his shirt and I’m like ‘wow, going a little fast there buddy’ but I mean, he’s got a great body so I enjoy the view, but you know, still - gotta keep it classy and all that. And then he just sorta confesses that he’s hella nervous and his friends have told him to be all asking questions and stuff like that because apparently girls like .”

“Wait, so he’s a ?” Taeyeon asks.

“That’s what I thought too, but he says no, he’s not so I just trust him on that. I tell him to take it slow and presses him against the wall and wow, he’s so compliant and he’s almost sweating at this point and I haven’t undressed. So I get this impression that like, wow, he’ll probably be a great sub if he agrees to it, right?”

“Right. Did he? Agree to be your sub, I mean?”

“No, not really, but that’s not the point. So we go through all this y and I teach him how I want him to touch me like gently but firmly and he’s just so compliant, like he never tries to speed up and then he sorta gets the idea after a while and we move to the counter.”

“Oh God, did you on his kitchen counter?”

“Shush, no, but he ate me out on his counter and man, Tae, it was awesome. I didn’t really ask him to, he just kinda slid his hands up my thighs and under my skirt while we’re kissing, great kisser btw, and then he just mumbles permission to eat me out so I just spread my legs wide because hell yes, and oh my God, you should’ve been there.”

“Rather not,” Taeyeon says but Gwiboon knows her too well to know she doesn’t mean any harm.

“I don’t know his magic but man, I tell him he’s too good with his tongue to even try and make his look all that good because wow, right? And he’s just smirking at me like he knows he’s good with his tongue. So I naturally slide off the counter to, you know, repay and all that and his moans are really so ing delicious. He carries me to the bed and s me and it’s kinda dull because , you know, but then he seems to get the gist so he starts playing with my while he’s ing me and wow.”

“Wow,” Taeyeon parrots. “I’m guessing you’re seeing him again then?”

Gwiboon laughs.

“Hell yeah. Told him about medical play, he wants to try although he’s not too fond of the piercing. But hey, it’s okay, I can do it nice and slow.”

“You’re such a ,” Taeyeon says with mild affection.

“Oh please, you would’ve ed him too,” Gwiboon retorts and Taeyeon snorts.

“Would not, he sounds like such a douche when you guys were in the club, I wouldn’t have had the courage to talk back to him like that.”

“Well, you’re missing out then. But wait, didn’t you say you were going to Jonghyun on your last date?”

Gwiboon reaches towards her dried fruit and starts eating. Taeyeon sighs.

“He’s so vanilla and careful and I mean, it was okay but nothing really amazing. I don’t know how to bring impact play up to him. I could probably get him to agree to waxplay but you know, I wanna be tied up and made submissive and all that and idk, I think he’s too vanilla for that Gwi.”

Taeyeon sounds devastated and Gwiboon wants to give her best friend a hug.

“Hey babe, start slow okay? Try mentioning wax play next time, maybe he’s kinkier than you think he is.”

This has Taeyeon snorting.

“His idea of is ‘you’re such a naughty girl’ Gwi.”

Gwiboon doubles over in laughter.

“Not kink shaming,” she says in between laughter and Taeyeon giggles.

“You’re so ing lousy, you are. ing a stranger and then kinkshaming my date. What kind of best friend does that?”

“Me, and you love me so quit it,” Gwiboon says. The sound of a doorbell ringing on Taeyeon’s end have Gwiboon perking up in the couch. “Is he coming now?”

“Apparently. I didn’t know Gwi, I’m not even ing dressed.”

“Towel?” Gwiboon suggests and Taeyeon swears again.

“Gotta go, I can’t open the door ing .”

“Wax play!!” Gwiboon reminds her before Taeyeon hangs up and for good measure Gwiboon sends her a message with a ‘call me tomorrow’ before she sinks back into her couch, closes her eyes and remembers Minho’s tongue and man, maybe she should text him too. Just to know for sure he wants to see her again. She decides to send a decent selca that shows just enough of her s to leave him wanting.

When she gets a text back she can’t help her smirk.

author's notes

I never write , ok. But I got so tired with stories that only focused on and I kind of wanted to write someone eating and being good at it. So instead of actually writing the , I decided to make it a phone conversation between best friends Gwiboon and Taeyeon. 
Jjong is hella vanilla and Taeyeon is ... not. 

Thanks for reading.