2 boys 1 heart

Onew's Ice Princess

i was skating on a cloud, the rainbow steched as far as i could see. onew showed up smileing and pulled me into a hug. around him i saw brad waiting, for me. onew grabbed my attenchon again pulling my chin into his face. i opened my eyes faintly. to my dispite it was a dream i was having. onew was the 1st face i saw. he was leaning over me with a conserned look. eyes still barily open i reached up and touched his face

"onew" i moaned. a smile wipped across his face.

"she's awake" he called. he grabbed my hand and sat down patting my hand. suddenly brad showed up above me. the necklass i gave him almost hit my face. with my free hand i reached up to it.

"you still have it" i mumbled.

"ya, of corse i do. you gave it to me" he smiled. i turned my head to onew how was looking at brad necklass, anilising every single part of it. i tryed to sit up a little making my eyes more visable that i was awake. i notest clair was here to, she was playing with what looked like beads. brad sat on the other side of me but i glued my eyes on onew. "onew is your new partner now eh?" brad asked. clair chuckled, must of been his canadian accent.

"brad stop" i winned.

"i just wanted to conferm" he said acwardly. i felt faint again as i looked upon his purfectly angled face. i remebered the time when we got our 1st gold medal. we were 8 years old and he had told me he loved me. i thought he got over those fellings when i regeted him but now i started to rethink this. i closed my eyes. i didn't want to deal with this right now. i didn't want to deal with it at all. "mabe your dating him" he said to himself.

"ah, no it's not like that" i said lowly. onew coughed acwardly.
 


"valentines day is today!" i cheard to sunny.

"you got brad so your happy right?" she asked mistvosly.

"and you still like onew" that got shut.

"well did you make any chocolate for the guy you like" she asked after the acward moment passed. make chocolate? this is what they do in korea for valintines day? sunny read my mind. "only girls give chocolate on valentines day. of the guy eats it then he loves you and he'll repay you something on white day. march 14" she instruted me. my dream got me think the night before. that night i also relised i was inlove with onew. no matter how much i wanted to keep the lights off they were still on.

"can you teach me how to make some during lunch?" i asked panicly.

"ah sure. your going to give it to someone?" sunny baggered. i icnored this queston.

 

:Brad Prov.:

what is that girl up to? i thought. mabe she's making chocolates for me or onew!

"young boy what are you doing here?" a woman asked in korean. i tryed to understand but no luck. "oh foriner" i could barily understand "name?".

"brad" i bosted like it was the best thing in the world.

"your a handsom one, come noona will show you around" not what i wanted. she pulled me away. unable to know how these chocolates were for.

 

:Brad prov. end:


i tyed the ribon in a nice bow. i thanked sunny for her help and ran to find onew.

i was surpised to see all of the girls around him. i didn't even know there was this meny girls in the city! they all were holdding boxs of diffent colours. i held the box close to my heart. he waved noting me. the croud split as he signaled for me to come. girl cussed at me. hateful words being thrown at me a mile a minuite. one girl tryed to trip me.

"shut down don't go up" i snapped at a big group. i finnaly made it to him.

"so what is up" he asked like this was normal for him.

"i made chocolates with sunny today" i held out the box.

"oh those look nice. are you giveing them to brad?" he asked absintmindedly. i looked threw the window of the box. other then little hearts there was four choclates that spelt out onew. i grimised

"no there for you" he handed them to him. he smiled weirdly opening the box. he eat one of the heart shaped ones.

"these are awesome thank you" he pulled a nother one out. a pink heart. he held it out "open up" he smiled. i did as told. he fed me the chocolate. by now i was sure half the korean populashon was jellus of me. i stood up still chewing the chocolate.

"even tho it's a speashal day your still not going to get out of pratus" i winked. he brushed some of the chocolate off his lip with his finger. i felt my face go slightly pink. i am going to confess on the ice, my palis where i was the princess and onew was my prince. but could i go threw with it? will it hurt our friendship? these things rolled threw my head as i walked beside onew to the rink.