HELP!!!!!

Onew's Ice Princess

onew circled me "now remember, no nagging, bragging, sweating, fretting, slipping, tripping, slurping, burping, twittering or frittering allowed. stay present, stay pleasant, stay proud." he started to chuckle.

"for what?!" i started to giggle at his laugh.

"to be a princess" he said between laughes.

"fine then" i stratened my back "prince" i added. onew took a bit out of his burger after he comed down. i notest these 3 girls were staring at me. "what are you looking" i snapped. onew looked up and coughed. "sorry" i appoligesed to the girls. onew was takeing this princess thing a little to far. he stood up and turned to the girls. they looked away instantly.

"shall we go?" he asked turning back to me.

"ah, sure" i picked up my skates and headed to the ice ring with onew. i was glad class was over for the day, because none of the girls talked to me anymore. i guess i saw that comeing. i wrapped my skates lases up braking the string again.

"oh, again?" he looked threw is bag and pulled out a small bag and handed it to me. i opened it and saw baby blue skate lase in it.

"thank you" i smiled putting them on. we hit the ice. randumly onew started showing off. i watched him do a small twerl. he landed purfectly on the ice then fell like he ment to do it. a second of acward silents was interupted by people singing

"whatever he does, it's onew condition". i turned around and saw 4 cute boys.

"ah hyungs! what are you doing here" onew called. the four boys came down to the reailing.

"you are takeing a long time to come to pratis so we thought we'd bring the pratis to you" one of them told onew.

"but it turns out your on a date" the tall one said.

"she's my ice skating partner" onew pointed to me.

"oh, what's your name" the smallest one asked.

"my name is-" onew cut me off.

"these are my hyungs, jonghyun, key, minho, and taemin." he pointed to all of them.

"she's a cute one onew" jonghyun winked. flirt was all that crossed my mind. minho sat down not paying any attenson to me at all. onew looked up at the roof.

"you look happy" i sugested his mood. he nodded

"i had chicken yeasterday for lunch and it looks like i'm going to have some tonight" onew smiled looking to what minho was holding. a bucket of chicken. i watched as taemin the small one step onto the ice. i was about to scold him when he slipped. all the boys came running to his side. the cute one. i made a list in my head what these boys were like. jongyun was the flirt, taemin was the cutie, minho was the quite one, and key seamed to be the conviser.

"onew shall we show them the" i quoted my words "princess skate?" i sugested. taemin was back on his feet again.

"shall we?" he led me to the middle of the rink. i moved my arms keeping my body still. onew looked as if he was a counter lord. i started arounding the ice jumpping when proper. i spon in a small cyrcal then skated fancely towards onew. he lift me up then threw me. it was verry basic but the boys seamed to get an enjoyment out of it. about 5 minuts later we finnished in a clasie pose.

"you guys are amasing!" minho clapped. jonghyun smiled at me yet again, trying to charm me my juss. i left the rink alone that day smileing, wonding what advenchers would await me tomarrow.

i did the code to my locker. 17-50-25 i swong my locker open and a note fell. i picked it up

"meet me in the gym equitment room before school. i want to talk to you without anyone knowing -onew" it read. it sounded a little suspisus to me but i disited it would be worth looking into. i climed down the stairs to the basment of the school. the gym was empty but the equitment room door was open. i walked inside the dark, wet, cold room. onew was sitting on a mat look ran out.

"you needed to talk to me?" i purked up.

"what? you sent me a text saying that you wanted to tell me something" he comented. suddenly the doors shut and the darkness surouned us. i ran to where the door was to try and open it. i slamed myself agenst it. locked or blocked we were stuck in here. onew founed a light and turned it on.

"this is not good" i sighed.

"this is a trap" he paniced. icnoring him i looked around the room well what i could see with the limited light. there was one blanket, posters about sports teams, and normal eqiment. onew flipped his phone open. "i'm going to try and call someone." he told me. i watched him dile then putting the phone to his ear. seconds later he burst "no serve! we got to wait till someone openeds the door". i was slightly scared and i slighlt responcible.

"HELP!" i yelled "IS ANYONE THERE". i waited no a responce that wasn't going to come.

"no one is here. no inside gym ativates today" he sighed looking at his palms. i cluched my fists

"SOMEONE HELP US!" i screamed again.

"how are you yelling to?" he was flustrated now and i started to felt bad again. i sat there silently for a fue minuts. "it's getting cold in here" onew broke the silence. i picked up the blanket that was close by and wrapped it around him. he looked up. i was running in spot. "what are you doing" he asked.

"keeping warm" i hughed.

"well stop, come over here and we'll share the blanket" he opened one arm inviting me in. i sat down beside him letting him warmth suround me. ~gru~. my stumic was empty. i cluched my tummy in huger pain. "no breakfast eather, my juss" i felt him reach into his pocket. his hand later reviled a single carmal square. "i found this sitting on the counter at the dorm" he smiled. i reached for it and suddenly felt selfish.

"no you can have it." i frouned at the tasty treat. he unrapped the candy and bit it half and gave me the other. "ah, thank you" i blushed. onew opened his phone. it was already 11am.

"i'm board" we said at the same time. i was hugging onew to try and get some warmth.

"i hope someone come soon before we freeze to death" onew chivered.

"i'm sure we won't die, we just got to keep a positive mind." i encoriged him. onew looked at me finnaly. he's eyes were locked on mine.

"i supose your right" he grinned faintly "we should do something tho, to keep warm you know". i nodded faintly

"they say you keep warmer if your with someone close to keep you warm" i told him. onew put his arm around me, makeing my sholders much more warmer.

"stay close" he wispered eather to himself or to me but i didn't anwer. i felt him put some of his waight on me then his face came down to mine. what was this! our 1st kiss?!