Two

The Juveniles.

Indeed. She was back. Seungwan was back and Hoseok couldn't be more surprise than ever. Was he even ready for this? Honestly, no. The squad planned an impromptou welcome party for her and the guys, helping decorate The Goddesses' unit. Jungkook noticed how Hoseok would space out once in a while and now, he's just sitting on a couch, thoughts flying with a crepe paper in his hand, unconsciously playing with it, "Hyung, are you okay?"

 

"Uh.. I am. Jungkook" Hoseok replied.

 

"Aren't you happy that Wen Noona is already here?" The two boys, namely Jimin and V stopped from decorating and looks at the two talking.

 

Jimin and V looked at each other and Jimin nodded. "Yah, maknae! They're about to come home now. Let's finish this up, first" V patted and grabbed Jungkook with to proceed in decorating.

 

"Where are you going, bro?" Suga asked.

 

"I'm going out with Wannie"

 

"I don't get you. You've been in a relationship for too long already and yet, you still act like it's your first date"

 

"Well, I need to impress her always, right?" Hoseok said for the last time before going out.

 

"Get going, you love sick dude!" Suga threw one of his precious pillows to him.

 

Hoseok waited at the park near The Goddesses' condo. Texting and calling his girlfriend in which she never answered but patiently waited for her. He waited for almost 8 hours when Seulgi and Irene saw him on their door.

 

"Hobi!" Seulgi called.

 

"Oh! Have you seen Wan? We're supposed to meet today, but she didn't show up. I tried calling her and texting her but-" Hoseok stopped when he saw the two's face, "What happened? Where is she?"

 

"Hobi-yah.." Joohyun bit her lip, "Seungwan already left for Canada"

 

"What?" He asked, not believing what he heard, "She headed to where?"

 

"To Canada. She's been sent there for the exchange program"

 

Hoseok could only scoff on the information given to him. He is Seungwan's boyfriend for crying out loud and how did Seungwan manage to keep this very important thing to him, "That program is for two years, right?"

 

“Yes” Joohyun mumbled, almost inaudible to Hoseok.

 

“So what now?” The boy asked, “Do I need to run to the airport just to talk to her?”

 

“Hobi..” Seulgi said, “She told us to tell you to wait for her call and she’ll explain”

 

“Call?” He breathed deeply and nodded, “Okay. Cause calling is going to be BETTER than to just bid goodbye in front of me. PERSONALLY”

 

"I think, we're almost done" Hoseok announced and everyone looked at him, "I need to get going"

 

"But hyung-" Jungkook was about to stop him when he said, "Yoongi called me. He needs help with the song he's doing, so..."

 

Nobody said a word after that. Only awkward looks and faces could be seen. Hoseok approached the door when it opened revealing the goddesses.

 

"Oh Hobi-yah!" Seungwan greeted in full smiles, "Where are you going?"

 

"Uh.. I need to help Yoongi with something" He stuttered.

 

"I see" Wendy nodded, "The Duo is still inseparable, huh?"

 

Hoseok didn't say anything but forced a smile, hoping that this awkward encounter would be done.

 

"Well, why don't you invite him over?" She asked.

 

"He's busy writing lyrics" He simply stated.

 

"Oh. I guess he's having troubles again with it" She mumbled, "Tell him to visit one time"

 

"I will" Still, the lonely gave his forced/awkward smile, "and uh, welcome back. I need to go. Have fun. Joo, Seul"

 

"Take care Hobi" the two goddesses said while Hoseok made his way out. Irene mouthed, 'Do something' to Taehyung and immediately, the guy complied, "Ah I'm hungry! Let's get this party started!"

 

"Chimchim!" Seulgi ran inside to his boyfriend and the guy welcomed her with open arms.

 

"Aren't you going to the same, Hyunnie?" V asked.

 

"Why would I?" Irene rolled her eyes before going in, with Taehyung rushing to her to help with the groceries.

 

"Noona, is Sooyoung not with you?" The maknae asked.

 

"Watch it Kookie. The Kim's in here" Jimin pointed at Taehyung.

 

"Yeah. Even though Yerim and I don't get along, she's still my sister" Taehyung said and the maknae could only pout.

 

Even though there sisters became enemies, Taehyung and Jimin promised that it won't affect their friendship. And the golden everytime the three are together, Jungkook may not mention any of the two sister or show who's favorable.

 

“Ah hyung!” Jungkook could only pout.

 

“Aigoo.. I can’t believe people see you as all grown up Kookie. To us, you’re still a baby” Seulgi shook her head.

 

“I am your baby” Jimin looked at her.

 

“Oh please save me from the two lovebirds” Jungkook raised his hand and went to the kitchen with the rest.

 

"Wannie, are you okay?" Joohyun asked when she joined in preparing.

 

She smiled, "I am, Joo. Don't worry"

 

“Noona, don’t worry. While Sooyo-”

 

“Tsk” Taehyung warned him.

 

“While I’m still single, I’ll be your boyfriend first!” Jungkook volunteered.

 

“Aww that’s so sweet of you, Kookie” She pinched the younger guy’s cheek, “I don’t want people hating me, especially Juniors. They’re a little immature to deal with”

 

“Nope. As long as you’re with me, they can’t harm you”

 

“Kookie’s all grown up now, huh?” Wendy asked.

 

“Yup, I am!” The boy eagerly nod leaving everyone in the kitchen laugh at him.