Nine

The Juveniles.

Another bell has rung to the duo's apartment and as usual, Hoseok answered the door since he's the one who usually gets up first.

 

"Good Morning!" Seungwan welcomed the boy with a huge smile.

 

"Wan, what are you doing here?" Nervousness was plastered on Hoseok's face.

 

"I baked you some cake. The girls bonded yesterday and this is the end product" She gave it Hoseok.

 

"You know, you don't have to"

 

"I'm serious about what I told you before, Hobi. I'm going to make things right again" She smiled, "I guess, I'll be walking to school now. I want to invite you to walk but I know you'll reject me, so I won't." She sighed, "You know I could only face a number of rejections and I don't want to give up in a short time. So, I guess, see you at school?"

 

He nodded and looked at the pie then at Seungwan who's walking her way to the school. Yoongi went out after and put an arm of his bestfriend's shoulder, "Don't make her wait too much"

 

At school, the perfect boyfriend has been waiting for his girlfriend to arrive the school gates. Other students are swooning over Park Jimin and the guy don't even care about them. His eyes were fixated over the girl who's laughing gracefully with the President. It was as if, he's seeing her with rays beaming out from her body.

 

"Yah, Park Jimin"

 

"Babe" Jimin came back to his senses and kissed her on the lips.

 

"You seemed out of your senses, are you okay?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Yup, I was just busy admiring you" He said in full honesty but came out so cheesy.

 

"Stop it, Jimin. I'm here!" Joohyun complained.

 

"Ah mian" He just laughed.

 

"Ah! Here, the three of us baked. Here is your request" Seulgi handed him the pie and cake they baked yesterday.

 

"Oohh. I see you tried?"

 

"Yes because that's what you want " She muttered and looked away.

 

"Aww. Thank you for these! I love you" Jimin hugged his sulky girlfriend and kissed her once more.

 

Joohyun scoffed and rolled her eyes, "If you guys are going to be like this, then I'm off"

 

"Sorry again" He laughed, "By the way, have you made Taehyung one?"

 

"Why would I?"

 

"Oh come on Joo" Seulgi said.

 

"I made these for everyone so we could have to eat something over lunch.

 

"But, we have ours already" Jimin raised the paperbag that Seulgi has given him.

 

"No. Eat that at home!"

 

"No. I'll eat it here" Jimin teased.

 

"Ah! These are for Yoongi, Jungkook and Sooyoung" She defended.

 

"Joo, just give it to Taehyung, huh?" Seulgi said.

 

Joohyun found Taehyung ovver his locker and busy loading his bag of the things he'll need for a day. Nervously, Joohyun took small steps to approach the guy but to her dismay a flock of female species had flew to him.

 

"V oppa, I baked this yesterday and I hope you'll like it"

 

"Oppa, this is a letter for you" and many more.

 

"Girls, easy" Taehyung laughed and to Joohyun's eyes, it may seem that the guy is enjoying it.

 

"Unnie" Someone had called her attention.

 

"Oh Lalisa" She said.

 

"Why ade you looking so sad? What are you looking at?" Her junior looked to where she was looking, "Ah, so you're jealous of those girls, huh?"

 

"I'm not!!" The president almost shouted.

 

"Unnie, among those girls, you know it's you who have the chance" She encouraged.

 

"Do you want some baked pie and cake?" Joohyun didn't wait for an answer and handed it to her junior and left.

 

The bell rang and all of the srudents in 4C started to fill in the room one by one.

 

"Joo, gwenchana?" Seungwan asked in worry once she entered and upon seeing Joohyun's head docked in her arms.

 

"Ne. I am" She said.

 

Taehyung entered and Seyngwan called him, signalling him to come and comfort her friend. He mouthed, 'What?' to Seungwan reply, 'Molla. I just got here'

 

"Okay class. Settle down" The professor started with their topic and Seungwan could tell that Joohyun has been spacing out the entire time. Not just spacing out though, she was pretty sad, to say the least. On the president’s mind, it was a total mess. It’s like there are two people inside her, arguing on what to do and how to deal with the boy named, Kim Taehyung.

 

“Joo, are you really okay?” Seungwan asked again when she heard her grunt.

 

“Wan-ah, I’m confused. Very much” She finally said.

 

The class ended and everyone gathered for the first break except for the President because according to her, she has some ‘duties’ to do but of course, the two of the trio were doubtful. It’s Joohyun’s attitude to keep her burden and what’s bothering all by herself. And that really bothers the two so much.

 

“Park Jimin” Seulgi started as they walked over the boys’ table.

 

“Babe? Is there something wrong?” The boyfriend stood up and went to her.

 

“Get your friend over to Joohyun, right now!” She commanded and all eyes turned to Taehyung.

 

“Why?” He cluelessly asked.

 

“Yah Kim Taehyung. Don’t be dumb. I know you know there’s something wrong with Joohyun and it’s only you who could make her laugh!” Seulgi almost shouted.

 

“Yeah, I’ve noticed. But, I’m not confident though” He said, “I could only make it worse”

 

“Yah Kim Taehyung, are you seriously losing confidenced now?”

 

“Babe” Jimin tried to calm Seulgi down.

 

“Tae, just, go. We tried talking..” Wendy stepped in.

 

“But-”

 

“Ah yah! Kim Taehyung, just go” The grumpy genius scolded him.

 

“Arasso” The guy stood up and went to where she is.

 

“Gomawo Yoong Oppa” Seungwan smiled at him and one guy felt a pinch on his heart that he denied.

 

“Ah that’s nothing. Taehyung’s being stubborn again” Yoongi said and continued eating.

 

“Babe, aren’t you eating?”

 

“How can I eat when two of my bestfriends in here are hurting!” Seulgi lost control and looked at Hoseok, “Ah chincha! This is stressing me out” and walked out after with Park Jimin following her.

 

“I’m sorry, on behalf of Seulgi” Seungwan apologized to Hoseok before leaving the table.

 

On the other hand, the playful was roaming around the ampus to look for Joohyun as Seulgi and Seungwan instructed him. He reached the junior hallway and Taehyung was stopped by a paperbag on his face and with a monotone, “I believe this is yours”

 

“Who are-, wait, aren’t you the junior president?” Taehyung asked.

 

“The name is Lisa” She said, “Next time, if someone will give you a present, don’t take them”

 

“What?”

 

Lisa could be a little impatient so she grabbed Taehyung’s hand and placed the paperbag on his, “Joohyun was about to give these to you but too bad there were a bunch of girls surrounding you and throwing their hearts out. I’ll go”

 

“Where is Joohyunie?”

 

“Molla” She shouted in reply as she walks out.