Thirty One

The Juveniles.

Bold of you to assume that I have an update. Sorry but I don't. I just want to greet everyone a happy new year and thank you for all the love and patience you gave this book. I won't promise that I'll be more active but one thing is for sure, I'll dedicate some of my time to writing 💜 Thank you all for waiting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JOKE.


"Unnie" Joy is still with Jungkook at the terminal when she called Joohyun.

"What is it, Sooyoung? Did you forget something?"

"No, unnie. I just want to ask you can't you go up this New Year's eve?"

"Sooyoung"

"Unnie, please? I heard Taehyung oppa is being grounded, it's his birthday and new year, don't you want it to be special for him?" She pleaded through the phone, "He really loves you, you know?"

"Sooyoung-ah.."

"He knows, unnie. He knows what he did wrong. When we arrived, I saw the Kim's body guards waiting for him but he just came to them willingly and I can't take that sight, unnie, so please"

That did it. Joohyun is now standing in front of the Kim residence. She never wanted any of this to happen to him but because of her, it happened. It was guilt but of course, concern is bigger. She's nervous. She doesn't know what will happen to them today. Are they gonna finally go out? Or they will still be the old person who's afraid of their future.

There was a car who stopped behind her and the eldest Kim with his fiance got out of it, "Oh, Joohyun, you're here?" Jin asked when they arrived, together with Jisoo.

"Sunbaenim" She was startled but bowed to the two, "Annyeonghaseyo"

"Are you here for Taehyung?" Jisoo teased and Joohyun could only bit her lip and lower her gaze, "Ey, don't be shy"

"Joohyun, you know you are welcome to the Kim residence. In fact, Sooyoung had called us and asked if you could stay for the holiday" Jin shared and the girl could only widen her eyes at shock, "Wait for him here. I'll ask him to get you"

Joohyun was really nervous on what may happen. She doesn't even know how to act around him now. She heard the door and saw Taehyung busy on his phone and a little bit confused then he lifted his head and a wide smile formed on his face.

"Annyeong?" Joohyun waved at him sweetly and Taehyung ran to her to envelope her in a hug.

"Why are you here?" He asked, still hugging her.

"Sooyoung wanted me to" She answered while they pulled out from the hug.

"Aish that girl" He chuckled. Joohyun looked at her with love. It was the same boxy smile and laugh that Taehyung gives her. The old Taehyung is back. The guy he loves came back.

"I was about to decline at first, but" They stared at each other and for Joohyun, it was for him to see her sincerity, "I really wanted to be here, with you as well"

Taehyung was speechless because his heart is probably doing backflips so he just hugged Joohyun for the second time, "Thank you. Thank you for giving me this chance once again"

"Wait- how about the guy from your hometown? Did you tell him about me?" Taehyung suddenly held her by the arms and pulled her.

Joohyun laughed, "He is Seungcheol, he is no man and yes I told him about you and he told me to tell you that it's you who he wants and not me"

"WHAT" His eyes grew bigger, "Are you sure??"

"Yes, he is gay since we were kids"

"No way"

"Yes way"

"Hey lovebirds! Why don't you continue your chat inside. It's freezing!" Namjoon shouted from their garage and went inside immidiately.

"Wait before we get inside, what are we?" Taehyung asked.

"Get my heart back first, idiot" She slightly punched his chest then offered her hand for him to hold, "Let's go? I'm cold"

Yeri, together with Namjoon welcomed Taehyung and Joohyun by clapping her hands, "Wow, who would've thought you two are gonna end up together"

"Oh shut up, Kim Yerim" Taehyung responded but Joohyun squeezed his hand, "Kidding. Joohyun here just told me to be nice to you which I will consider just because I love her more"

"You know what you are right now?" Yeri mocked, "You are like an obedient dog"

"More like a tiger" Joohyun commented but Taehyung squeezed her hand, telling her to be on his side than Yeri's, "Sorry"

"Whatever, I'm gonna leave the both of you. You're disgusting" She spat at Taehyung before going to her room.

"Love you too, Yerim"

"Ew. Could you please not?!"

"I'll be heading to my room, please feel at home, Joohyun" Namjoon said and went upstairs.

"Joohyun-ah" Jisoo called from upstairs, "I'll show you to your room"

"Noona" Taehyung stopped Joohyun who's about to follow Jisoo, "Can't she stay at my room?"

Jisoo smiled at his request, she understands what the guy feels, "Ask her, Tae"

"Nope. She'll stay on the room" Jin interrupted, "Are you married?"

Taehyung frowned and sighed, "Okay. You may go"

"Don't be too dramatic Tae, we're under one roof" Joohyun whispered before going upstairs to Jisoo.

"So, this is your room" Jisoo opened the door for Joohyun to enter, "Feel at home, Joo"

"Wow. Unnie, it's beautiful" Joohyun observed the lavander and white themed room. It's very refreshing to the eyes and it's vibe is very calm.

"Joohyun, I know I am not Taehyung's sister but being with them for years, it's safe to say that he is a good man. A loving man to his family, a good friend and is so selfless" Jisoo said, "And I can see that he adores you so much, Joohyun. Jin told me that even in his drunk state, it's you who he always call"

"Thank you for letting me know, unnie" Joohyun gave her a warm smile, "I'll take care of him, promise"