Eleven

The Juveniles.

Short chapter ahead. I promise I'll add something or I'll make the next chapter longer than the usual.


 

"Seulgi" The girl rolled her eyes upon hearing the voice of her hatest man right now.

 

"What do you want great Jung Hoseok?" She asked.

 

"I didn't come here to argue with you, Seul." He breathed deeply, "I just want to inform you that Jimin isn't going to school today.."

 

She would lie if she didn't want to rush to the Parks and hug Jimin to make everything okay but she promised herself that not until J-Hope would forgive Wendy and get back together, it would go same in their relationship, "So?"

 

"Look Seulgi, you don't really have to break up with Jimin just because of us" The lonely explained, "Seungwan and I are... just a chapter that ended long time ago."

 

"Then let me ask you. Look straight into my eyes" Seulgi firmly said and looked for Hoseok's soul through his orbit, once she found them she dropped the question, "Do you still love Seungwan? Look into my eyes and answer me"

 

Hoseok looked but he couldn't answer and looked away instead. "I guess I know your answer. And it's very hypocrite of you to tell me to go to the love of my life but you couldn't practice what you preach" Seulgi said and bumped to Hoseok's shoulder and the boy just sighed and rubbed his face with his palms.

 

Meanwhile in the junior's wing, The golden was uneasily peeking through the class B's window waiting for Sooyoung.

 

"Waiting for someone?" Yeri asked upon seeing Jungkook.

 

"Yeri, is Sooyoung already there?"

 

"I greeted you nicely and the first thing you're going to say is Sooyoung?" She said smiling but the mean one.

 

"Look, I'm just concerned about Jimin Hyung" He explained.

 

"Well looks like you show favoritism too much huh?" She scoffed, "When my brother was absent you weren't THAT worried to ask her sister"

 

"That's different, Yeri" He defended.

 

"Oh, here's your princess. Say hi, little Joy" Joy breathed deeply and walked past them to be stopped by her ex- bestfriend, "That's so disrespectful of you to walk past Jungkook. He's been looking for you for 15minutes"

 

"No, it's okay. I think today's not the good time. I'll just ask her some other time" Jungkook changed his mind because he could see the  discomfort on Sooyoung's face.

 

"Aww~ Am I disturbing you? You want me out?" Yeri asked, "Too bad I don't want to" and smiled evilly at Jungkook.

 

"I'll just go inside, Yeri" Sooyoung said in a low voice and entered. Yeri's still smirking at Jungkook, who's looking at her with much hatred, "Are you happy?"

 

"Very" She said and the golden left. Once he left, Yeri dropped her act and breathed deeply before going in to the comfort room. Sooyoung was watching Yeri all along across the opened door since she was standing in there and she was guilty once again.

 

"Seungwan-ah"

 

"Hobi. Is there a problem? Why?"

 

"Can we talk outside?" He asked because she was busy studying with Rose.

 

"Sure. Hang on" She told Hoseok and asked permission to Rose, "Rose, I'll talk to Hobi for a while. Tell Yoongi Oppa that I'll be back soon"

 

"Wait, you're with hyung?" Hoseok's head tilted out of confusion.

 

"Yes. Let's go" Everytime Seungwan would talk to Hoseok she's dead nervous. Who wouldn't when you know he'll ask her to stop and drop everything she feels that would hurt her. When they reached the hallway she asked, "What's wrong?"

 

"It's about Seulgi" 

 

This is what she's talking about. She's hundred percent sure that she'll ask her to stop for Jimin and Seulgi, "I know.." She nodded, "Don't worry, I'm talking to Seulgi about that. She may be stubborn, but I know she loves Jimin enough"

 

"Hobi, what are you doing here? Is there a problem?" Yoongi went out once Rose told him that Hobi was here.

 

"Hyung" Hoseok looked at Yoongi then at Seungwan, "Why are you together?"

 

"Ah! About that.. Uhm.. Yoongi oppa is.."

 

"Seungwan, don't explain. You don't need to explain anything"

 

"Yes. You don't I'm just asking. I'll go. You may continue with what you're busy about" Hoseok nodded at Yoongi and started to walk away.

 

"Hobi" Seungwan called and ran to him, "Let's talk later? After school. About Seulgi and Jimin"

 

"Sure" The lonely faked his smile and continued walking away.

 

"He got jealous" Yoongi scoffed a laugh.

 

"Oppa" Seungwan turned around.

 

"Come on. We need to practice. We have one week until Jin hyung's birthday party" The genius motioned Seungwan to get back the room and she nodded and ran slightly.