Seven

The Juveniles.

"For today's agenda, each club would be brainstorming on the concept of their booths then they would get approval-" The President was cut when a late comer showed up on their meeting.

 

"KIM.TAE.HYUNG! Reporting for duty!" Being the usual him, he entered like a soldier and gave a salute to Joohyun.

 

Embarrased as always, Joohyun could only blush while everyone was teasing both, "Take your seat, Mr. Kim"

 

"Oh, I bought you these that's why I'm late" Taehyung ran to her and handed her a drink, "Since you don't like coffee, I ordered you a choco smoothie!"

 

And again, the whistling and teasing became louder, 'Just date already!!!' Some of the students shouted.

 

"Thank you, but you didn't have to" Joohyun whispered at him but he replied, "Don't worry, I want to. Just take it" and winked after.

 

He sat on the vacant chairs and the President continued the announcement of things they would be doing. After the short meeting, each clubs were setting the tent up on their own. 

 

"V! V! Can you help me tie this? Can't reach it" He turned his head at the student who had called him and ran to her immediately.

 

Kim Taehyung was being a big help to the other clubs especially on girls since he's really running here and there just to help them. As for Taehyung, he wanted to impress the president on being a handy and a gentleman but the girl interpretes it the other way around.

 

Their junior most likely incoming-president named Lisa laughed at their president since she's been sulky and would roll her eyes and make faces time to time. "Unnie, just ask him to help you on this one"

 

"He's busy helping others, so no need"

 

"V Oppa!" Lisa called and Irene's eyes became larger twice as it were, "Lalisa, what are you doing!"

 

The younger just laughed at her and when Taehyung's attention was caught, "Unnie needs a hand in here since I'll be checking up the juniors in here. So can you help her?"

 

"No no no. Stop it Lali-" Joohyun was hissing.

 

"Sure" Taehyung ran to where they are.

 

"I'll be going, unnie"

 

"Come back here" She ordered but she wouldn't follow her, not even a bit.

 

"Let her. I'll just help you with this. Seems like we still have a long way to build this up" He looks at a piece of metal stuck on the ground, "Don't move, I'll do everything"

 

"No Taehyung, I can do this. Go and help the girls"

 

"You are a girl"

 

"No. Not that-"

 

"Are you jealous, my Bae Joohyun?"

 

"Ani!"

 

Taehyung raised his arms in the air, "Why are yoi so defensive?"

 

Joohyun pouted before walking away from him. The playful just laughed at her cute actions and continued to build the tent. He was halfway there when Joohyun came back with a water bottle and a towel in her hands, "Here"

 

Taehyung paused from what he's doing when he saw Joohyun handing him a water, "It's hot and as a payment for the smoothie awhile ago"

 

"Ah! My Bae is such a sweetheart" He chuckled and drank the water. Bae Joohyun was observing him when she noticed the sweat he's producing so out of impulse, she dabbed the towel on his forehead & neck. The male got nervous. Even though Taehyung has always been vocal and forward, most of the time, his heart would flutter and beat uncontrollably due to Bae Joohyun and he thinks that's the reason why he doesn't give up on her. For she's the only one could make him like that.

 

When Joohyun realizes what was she was doing, she immediately stepped backward and muttering a soft, "Sorry"

 

Gathering his composure again, the playful cleared his throat, "You know it's okay. There are more here" He leaned in and pointed on his neck.

 

"Yah!" Joohyun had pushed him, "Let's just finish this one"

 

The two went back to setting up and luckily, they finished it on time. This time, Taehyung had seen how messy Joohyun is but could still look so beautiful. He grabbed a towel and walked towards her, "Joohyun"

 

"Ne?" She turned around and was surprised. Taehyung removed her glasses and kept it on his polo pocket for a while. He cupped her face and started to wipe it with the towel. Joohyun could only look at Taehyung's eyes and be grateful for him.

 

"I see you two getting lovely" One interrupted and the two pulled away and had a face as if they were caught doing something. "Oh don't give me that look" She added.

 

"Seungwan, what are you doing here?" Joohyun asked.

 

"It's dismissal Joo and I wanted you to ask if you want to come with me buy ingredients and bake for Hoseok?"

 

Joohyun looked at Taehyung, "Oh it's okay, I could finish cleaning up and uh.. Go"

 

"Aww Taehyung, you're so sweet. Seeing Joo's face, I bet I need to wait a little bit more? I'll just see you at the dorm, okay?"

 

Joohyun nodded and bid her bestfriend goodbye and Taehyung cheering her up with a "Goodluck"

 

"So, shall we?" Taehyung asked and the two started packing and cleaning up.