One

The Juveniles.

Got sleepy while waiting for 12, so here it is! Good Night! ❤

 


 

"Welcome to class year 2016-2017, Seniors! This is going to be our last year, so let's make sure that we'll start our day right"

 

Among the busy students entering the gates of BSM Academy, Bae Joohyun's greeting over the P.A could be heard. As the student body president, she needs to make sure that every student of the prestigious school would follow its rules and regulation.

 

"Well, good morning to you, love" Kim Taehyung, entered the office where the president is and started off his day with greeting his one love, Joohyun.

 

Joohyun turned the system off and turned to Taehyun, "V, don't you have nothing to do?"

 

"Hmm.. Let's see" V breathed in and sat on the table, "Once I entered the gates, I heard the voice of an angel and of course, I need to visit her and greet her good morning" Little did Irene know, the sly fox had already, slowly and carefully turned the mic on, having everyone in the campus heard what he had said.

 

"Okay. Then you may- It's red! Oh my goodness! Kim Taehyung, turn it off now!"

 

"Hahaha! Wae?"

 

Seulgi and Jimin laughed at two while they were wasting time over the girl's locker.

 

"So, where shall we eat up at lunch?" Jimin asked while caressing Seulgi's hand.

 

"I think I'm going to spend it with Joohyun first. It's just the first day and I bet, she's not that busy" Seulgi replied, "Spend your day with Bangtan first"

 

"That's initially the plan, but of course, my girlfriend's my priority" He smiled lovingly.

 

"Ew oppa. Stop with the sweetness and move. You're blocking my locker" Jimin's sister pushed him lightly and the guy exaggeratingly fell just to hug Seulgi, "Hi Unnie"

 

"Hello Sooyoung" The girlfriend greeted back, "You wanna join us for lunch?"

 

"Of course! You know what happened, right?" Joy frowned and as a brother, he felt sad as well.

 

"Well little sister, don't worry for your sister-in-law is going to take care of you" Jimin put an arm around Seulgi's shoulders and patted it.

 

"Thank you Unnie"

 

"That's not a big deal, Soo" Seulgi smiled, "You know you could join us anytime"

 

"As much as I want to, I don't think I'm qualified to be one of you"

 

"What? No!" Seulgi defended, "'The Goddesses are only made up of people. To us, we're just a group of friends"

 

"That's what I'm worried about, unnie. People might hate me more" Joy closed her locker and her chest started to get heavy.

 

"They need to go through us before they could hate you" Jimin said.

 

"That's so sweet of you both but I need to get to my class, bye unnie!" Joy locked her locker and hugged Seulgi before drifting away.

 

"You should've hugged me instead, Sooyoung! I am your brother!" Jimin shouted leaving his girlfriend laughing.

 

"Let's go too. We don't want to be late for our first class" Seulgi removed his arms and walked to their first subject.

 

4C is still the nosiest class ever. The Goddesses are there, well two of them since Wendy is still in Canada for the exchange program, V, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi, who's always sleepy and grumpy, are in it. V alone could turn the class over what more if the two (Jimin and J-Hope) would add it up. They call themselves the sunshine line. But guys from the school hate them for they are the Goddesses partners.

 

"Jung Hoseok, are you okay?" Irene asked the lonely.

 

"I am, Joo" He smiled, ever since their parting, he wasn't the same Hoseok anymore.

 

"You know there's a possibility that she would come back today, right?" She asked in concern.

 

He bitterly laughed and looked down, "I gave up hoping"

 

"Ey! You can't! You are J-Hope for crying out loud" Irene joked awkwardly leaving the guy smile for a bit.

 

"Ya ya ya! What are you guys talking about?" Out of no where, V appeared and looked at the two.

 

"No need to worry, Tae. Your girl has no effect on me" J-Hope

 

Irene scoffed, "I am not his girl"

 

"Whether you like it or not, you are my girl" And just like that, V's back with his adoring eyes.

 

"Aish" Irene went back to her sit.

 

"Ay, kyeopta" V mumbled and the lonely could just laugh at the two.

 

"Hoseok!" Jimin had called his friend with her girlfriend while entering the classroom. The guy made sure that Seulgi sat with her friend first before moving to the boys, "Where's Yoongi?"

 

"He overslept. Won't make it to the first subject, I guess?" J-Hope checked his phone if ever the guy texted him.

 

But the text surprised him. Not because Yoongi actually texted him and got up earlier but because he read, 'See you'.

 

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" V asked and took a peek on his screen and read it as well. He looked at his friend in concern and looked at Jimin, who had no clue and looked at the two girls to see them, looking at J-Hope in concern as well.

 

"What's happening?" The clueless boy asked.

 

"She's coming back" J-Hope muttered.

 

And when he meant 'she', Jimin already knows who.