Night

WORD

JY : I'll come tonight, expecting me at 10, Tae. I miss you. 

 

I stared at my phone so long, he always had something in me to made him said that. He never said about missing me before, even we parted away for months, which was weird, because.. It's always about Kiko he missed though. 

It's been more than 2 months after Jiyong's confession about Kiko. That was great, though because I couldn't meet him for those months. And despite my bitterness not at that long gone, I can't help but to thought. I can't compete her in many ways, her looks, her carier, and of course Jiyong. His heart.

I was so envious towards her. I sighed. Then replied a simple

 

You : Okay.

 

I stared at my television that showed a music video's Bigbang Bang Bang Bang. Jiyong. I didn't know why I was come to this. Love was something I couldn't even think about, before hand. But somehow, I felt It wasn't that regretting to love someone, but when wanted to be loved was another thing. The thing that making me tired about love. 

Suddenly, I come to thought my own song back to 2008, 'If'. What a irony that 7 years later that song would be betrayed me.I smirked. Yeah. That's how our lives go. 

 

Ting Tong 

 

I could hear my front door's apartment bell rang. It must be Jiyong. I got up and opened the door. 

"Hi, oppa. How-" I was cut, because suddenly his body's weigh throw at me. He hugged me tightly. 

"Why are you not answered any of my texts and calls? I missed you, Jelly babe." he was about to kiss me when I pulled away. I just grabbed his shoulder and brought him to my room. 

My heart beats gone crazy for the thought he was about to kissed me like that, and called me that affectionate name like that. Which was confusing me. Why? There's noway his heart changed that fast. 

But then, I was realized. Kiko just dumped him from months, and may be he wanted someone to talk to and now, I was the one who's available. 

I sighed, he was so drunk to even could to talk to me. And then the thoughts I was envied about Kiko come again. He was loving her no matter how many woman loves him which was couldn't had his heart. 

My night just turned worser. 

Love. What is love, really? 

 

*** 

 

It was just around two in the morning when suddenly I was woken up. I remembered I was sleeping on the couch last night, and now, I already lied on the bed. I was about to turned around when I realized someone spooning me behind. Kwon Jiyong. Again, I felt like crying. He was so close yet so far at the same time. 

"Good night, Tae. Sweet dreams" I could hear he muttered that to me after tightened his embrace. 

I sighed. Why was my life come to this? 

 

***

 

A really short update! Heol. I'm glad that I've two days off and I could posted this one, today. Hope you won't be confused with this chap, I'll make Jiyong's POV later to make it clearer later. See you all!