Confused

WORD

It was a day after that confusing night. Though I felt so stupid to even let him did that to me, a small part of me felt the other way. Even I always reminded myself that he was someone's else man, I couldn't help but to felt a little happy. And so on I'll brushed the thoughts about that. 

I couldn't let that happend ever again. Or my heart would take a toll on me again, afterwards. And if that happened, I couldn't do anything but to feel losing heart ever again. 

Just like Baekhyun. 

He was my first serious love that I've ever had, not at that I wasn't serious with Leeteuk oppa before, but somehow I just felt that he was just an oppa to me. So did he. And Baekhyun.. Somehow I couldn't understand about myself. Alot of my friends and family said that he was so childish and playful, even my sister Hayeon said that he was just so not a boyfriend material for me. Even so, I was still let myself falling in love with him. Which was a nightmare to me afterwards, and 2014 was the pits. I cried alot those past year, haters even just got worser, told a about me because I didn't deserve their oppa or something, and then Jessica. 

SM couldn't got anytime righter, they were just dumped her in the worse of my depression, and again. Furious hates just get a whole lot worser. I could't even sleep at nights for more than a month. Malicious calls and texts, even scary packets leaved in my door. There took a long time to even put pieces of myself again.

And now this. 

I sighed, that's how my life goes. I still in a deep of thought when a pair hand wrapped around my eyes, invading my visions. 

"Oppa.. Just stop it already!" I almost forgot that Jiyong still at my apartment, even in the midst of his so busy schedules in this 11 in the morning. 

"Why aren't you woke me up?" he sulked unnecessary. I almost jumped in shock about that. He never ever did cutey acts towards me, because we were 'friends' this past year. And now he acted so familiarity to me was still a shocker, I almost thought that he was still intoxicated, but then I can smelled his fresh breath beside me. 

"Why are you still here, oppa? I thought you are about to filming your movie with the others," 

"I've got this morning break befote at 4 afternoon to filming. I'm so tired this past months and then you chose not to replied my texts and calls, my days just got worser." he walked around and sat besidebeside me on the couch, and to my absolutely surprised, he place his head on my lap. 

"I'm so tired.." he mumbled softly, I can't help but to thought, am I going to run my fingers to his hair? Or traces along to his jaw and cheeks? I really was going to do that when his face turned to looked at me in the eyes. Oh. My. God. 

"Why are you so quiet, Tae? Am I bothering you?" he asked innocently and stared at me deeply, I heard my head shouted a 'You think?' loudly. 

Hell. Who wouldn't even confused about someone that just told me about his broken up 2 months ago acting so lovey dovey with other woman? 

I just shook my head. "I'm just slightly tired," I chose not to told him the truth. He wasn't said anything, though. Just woke up and pulled me into his lap, while hugging me tightly. What. The. Hell. 

I was about to pulled away from his embraced when I felt his arms around me tighten. I could ever heard my own heart thumping frantically.

"I don't know why, Tae. But I'm so missing you that I won't let you go anytime soon" What.. was he saying? 

"Don't do this oppa," I pulled away from his embraced, but he was faster and hold me tight again. 

"Just, for once. I need to stop, for this one. Please. Don't go, Tae. I'm about going crazy.." now, I turned around andand faced him. 

"What did you say that?" I can't help but asked. Because he was confusing me half to death. 

 

***

 

The last update before I don't know why I'm going to update. See ya!