Again

WORD

"I'm sorry." I looked down. Though I just said sorry, Jiyong-ssi still didn't answer in the other line. I began to panic. 

"Yah! Is that even polite to ignoring a pleaded woman who's humbly said sorry to you?!" This man's really.. 

"I'm sorry noona, this is Seungri." Uh oh. No way!

"Wh-what?! Was this the number that calling me a week ago, right? GD sunbae?" I was going to be nervous. Don't say that..

I heard a silent chuckled, "Yah! Yah! What's funny?!" 

"This is my number noona, Jiyong hyung the one who told me to talk to you since he was so busy.. Sorry," but still this kid didn't stop chuckling. So embarrasing! 

"Oh! Wait! I think Jiyong hyung want to said something to you.. What's that? Ummm.." while he was still thinking, I cut him lightly. 

"Just say to your hyung, if he want to said something call me with his own and man up! Instead telling his minnion to talk to me." immediately I hung up the phone. 

What the hell is wrong with him? Busy my ! 

 

***

 

Today, I was going to MBC to do some recording when my phone rang not so loudly in my bag. 

Unknown number. 

Again?!

I pressed an answer button, 

"Hello?" 

I waited until him said something. 

"Taeyeon-ssi?" 

"What?" I answered lazily. "Who's this?" 

"Kwon Jiyong." Huh. Really?! 

"Oh! Really?! I'm impressed." I said sarcastically. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--" 

"Oh! Look! what time is it? I'm sorry, Jiyong-ssi I'm still catch up my schedule. Bye!" Imediatelly I hung up the phone. Huh What a nerve! 

 

***

 

10 PM KST 

I was going home after finishing my so many schedule. Though tired I was still able to driving alone with my humble car. My mind's still going crazy because of exhauted. I really want to sleep in my so purple bedroom! 

After an hour, or so. I was parking my car in my apartement building. Suddenly I saw a familiar Bentley parked not so far with mine. There was a hooded man stood beside the car's door. Wait, a Bentley?! Seriously? What's he doing here?! 

I though silently in my head, how could I excape from him?! 

I was with my deepest though when that man walked to me. Crap! 

"Taeyeon-ssi?" he saw me closely. From my head to toes. I was still silent. Please don't let him know me! 

"Ah! Finally! I though you didn't come home today. I really want to talk to you.." I knew that he didn't finish, when I silently walked passed him. And run! 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" I heard him shouted my name. Huh! He's not going to catch me, right? 

I looked at my back to looked ae if him still catch me or not. 

Fiuhh! Out of my sight. Good! But before I turned around, accidentally I bumped into the wall, rather hardly. Ouch! Damnit! 

I felt an uncomfortable feeling in my head. Was it bleeding? 

"Yah! Taeyeon! Why are you running? . Your head's bleeding. Are you alright?" I didn't even think properly when I felt him carrying me. 

"Yah! sunbae! What are you doing here?! Youshouldntnbhhgcddryhhhjk" instead of feeling hurt in my head, uncoincsiously protesting him about his well being rather suspiciously to me these past weeks. Was he just want me to forgave him? What a thick face! 

"Well, here you are. You really must be thanks to me that gladly want to took you home."  What a nerve! 

"Dream on!" 

"Why are you always thinking badly about me ?" 

"H-huh? You don't know anything sunbaenim, just let me sleep now. My head's hurting" 

"Are you going to send me away again?" he grabbed my right arm tightly. 

"It's not like that. Just.. Just it's not the right time." 

"Listen. I'm here just want to say sorry to you. About everything, I kn-" 

"I'm already forgive you sunbaenim. Don't worry." I was looking at him meaningfully, when I saw him didn't get what I meant, I pulled my hand out of him. 

I walked passed him and sat at the couch. "Please, don't misunderstanding what I did to you.. Just.. Thanks for bring me home." 

Again. I still couldn't say to him anything. Instead, I sent him go. 

Just. How could I said to him if I love him?! 

 

------

 

Was that getting weird? Oops! Sorry for making you all waitin