Feel

WORD

TAEYEON

Taeyeon's Apartement

Seoul, Desember 10 2015 

 

I was seeing at the saiiling above me still thinking deeply. Maybe G-dragon sunbaenim just forget what happen that night right? Yeah. Right. Aaaaaaakh!! Why this is happening to me?? 

Actually I really just can forget it if I was with my boyfriend (just if I had, incase) or with someone that I didn't know maybe (it couldn't be happen, since I'm public figure right?). Then what should I do??  

I was still busy with my though when I heard the door opened widely, revealing Tiffany Hwang. 

"Why are you here, Steph?" I saw her walked toward kitchen with two plastic bag in both of her hand.  Maybe she'll sleepover. 

"I want to sleep here" indeed. 

"Oh." 

"I bought many food, Tae. Want to eat?" I shook my head. 

"No. Thanks. I'm not in the mood." 

"That's it." 

"What?" I saw her came here then sat beside me. 

"There's something wrong with you. Why? You never want to your apartement if you need to be lonely. That's mean you have a hard time." Tiffany always knew me too well to directly know what happen. I was not answering her, instead walk towards my bedroom. 

But her words caught me off guard.

"Is it Jiyong oppa?"

"No. Why you can said that?"  I was turning my body to faced her.

"Yes, I can. Of course. You behaved exactly like this when you were say to me that you liked him.  What happened that night, best? You were so quiet after we back from Hongkong." I still stood frozen. Then, I turned back my body to unlock my room. 

"I won't talk about it, yet.I want to sleep. You can used that room." I pointed a room beside main room. But Tiffany is Tiffany. She was not even listen to me. 

"Seohyun said to me that you in that bar drunk. With him." 

"I won't-" my word was cut with her word that exactly I really want to hide... So badly. 

"You slept with him, right?" I was still muted. 

"You won't to talk about it because you still have a feeling towards him, right? You liked him. You always like him, and you afraid that you'll like him even deeper and always think about him." I can't talk again. Simply, Tiffany was right in many level and I can't deny it. 

"Don't tell me that you love him?" She was walking to me when I was about to enter my room. She gripped my hand thightly. 

My silent enough to answer her. "WHY TAE? Why it must to be him? You know that well he still with her. And you here lonely after broken hearted and when you drunk he was taking advantage you and stupidly  YOU IN LOVE WITH HIM??" 

"Why are you always falling in love with badboys, best? You don't know how I felt when you always get hurt everytime you fell in love." 

"Shut up" 

"Why Jiyong oppa, Tae?" 

"HWANG MIYOUNG SHUT THE UP" then Iwas entering my room and shut the door hardly. 

"KIM TAEYEON YOU CAN'T ESCAPING THIS FOREVER!" 

"Please best. You need to snap this thing out." I was still listening to her even though I'm not answering. 

"I won't to see you miserable again.." 

"Just go, Steph. I need time alone" 

She was not answering, instead I heard a footstep walking farther from my room. 

I was keeping my breakdown from her. That's why I can't face her. I can't talk anything but truth if I was with her. I'm afraid if I would say manything. 

When I was about go to sleep, my phone rang loudly. 

Unknown number. I was a bit hesitated, before swept an answer button. 

"Hello?" 

----------

Helloo!! Here's the update! I'm sorry if it took soo long! Please comment! See you in the next chapter! Bye!