Begining

WORD

 

Beep 

 

Tae.

 

I'm still ignoring another text message that probably sent by no other than Jiyong sunbaenim. I was still awkward toward him. Gosh. I didn't have the guts to even talk to him! So, even when Tiffany already nagged me about how noisy my phone had made, I was still pretended to be busy in the kitchen, however our breakfast was made up already. 

 

Beep

 

Yah! Kim Taeyeon! 

 

Beep

 

Oh! I really should drag you from your apartment, huh? Alright! 

 

Wait? What was this sunbaenim talking about?! But before I could proceed what the hell was happening here, I felt a pair of a man's arms locked my neck rather tightly. 

"Yah! Sunbae! I couldn't breath!" I pleaded, while tried to let go off his arms. But instead, he just flicked my head. 

"Ouch. Was that for?" I rubbed my poor head when he let go of my neck. 

"How many times do I have to tell you, Gummy Bear.. It's oppa. O-PPA!" I just pouted. Gummy bear, hell. He once saw me eat my favourite gummy bear when we were talking the first time and since then he began to teased my by called me that kind of dog's name. This oppa. 

"But we're just 6 month different!" 

"But still! I'm older!" I pouted again, this time I crossed my legs on my chest and nodded rather halfheartedly. 

"Fine. You win." He was smiling like a child, then sat on the chair's our dining room in front of Tiffany. Wait, since when she's here? 

"Okay you lovebirds, are you done? I'm starving here!" she was whining while stomping her feet. While me and Jiyong oppa widened our eyes and poked her head because of her bluntness. 

"Ouch. Yah! Oppa! Taengoo! What the heck?!" 

"You bluntly talker!"

We laughed hard when we saw she pouted. 

 

***

 

That morning we talked about everything, including our rumours that made us laughed so heartily, thinking how silly and groundless that rumour was. But, I didn't know why, ever since we talked about that, I felt that I know him more. He is so cute and handsome at the same time. You can't denied that. He has charm that everyone around him always willingly to look up to him. 

It maybe sounded so stupid of me to thought about it yet, but I thought that I.. 

"Tae?" I even didn't realize that he waved his hand in front of my face. 

"Ugh yeah? What is it?" he laughed heartily. 

And I rather sure that I thought I...

"Aigoo.. Why are you spacing out earlier?" I still could hear him chuckled.

That I.. 

I love him. 

Beep. 

"Ah wait." I saw him reach out for his phone, when I saw him frowned. I peeked a little,

 

Princess Kiko

 

My heart sank. 

Little did I know that I would regret what I had said earlier. And that night, it was the first time I saw how broken he was. 

"I'm sorry Tae, it was just.." I cut him.

"Your girlfriend? It's okay oppa, you can talk it.. If you're comfortable." I squeezed his right shoulder, 

"I just.. She just.." I didn't know why but I was dreading what he would said, 

"She broke up with me.. Again.." I saw his face turned into a poker face. 

"Wh-why?" I didn't know why my voice choke. And I regret what I asked when I learned his answer.

"She said that she is so tired with my bidding. She said that, she wanted to end it all." 

And since then, I was always be there when he was fighting with her. 

I was hurt since.

 

***

 

Whoaa.. Did I just leave about 2 months?! Are you all even still here? I'm soooo sorry guys.. I'm lacking for idea and hell, I still even think if this is so bored and most of you guys left. Hahaha.. Anyway I hope I could update sooner! And, I'm sorry I need to remake 8'th chapter since most of you confused about the last one. So I slipped this for 8th chapter and the last one I'll deleted it! Sorry for the inconvenience!