Rumour

WORD

Wait? Was I saying I love him? No no no. It couldn't be. I was still like him and impossible that suddenly I love him. May be it's just my head. Uh yeah. It's hitted the wall rather hardly. Aahh.. So frankly speaking, Tae. Aigoo..

 

*** 

 

It was friday morning. Another weeks after I sent him away, which was we didn't talk again. Ah no. It was me who wouldn't talk to him again. Well, nothing special. I hadn't any schedule either. Sooo bored. 

I brought my sketch book and a pencil. Like always, drawing. I was bored to the death. Even I didn't realize what was I drawed? I looked at it. Eh? 

That was just a simple drawing actually, just a hand with peace sign. 

A peace sign? Really? 

Suddenly, I though about familiar words. Peaceminusone? Ugh! No way! 

How could I even though about that?! Aish! Erase! Erase! Erase!

I gave up. I threw that sketch book and pencil away then grabbed my phone. There's so many notification. 

I scrolled down. Nothing new. Just like that. Comeback, new dramas, dating scandals, blah blah blah. When I was going to close the browsing page, I saw a familiar news there that caught my attention. 

 

G-dragon and Taeyeon Are Dating?

 

What? What the.. What's going on? 

I read through the article carefully. It's new. Barely. It's.. It's nonsense! I knew that he was copying my shock state at MAMA but.. Was he always like that? And.. And.. Our management already denied it! Why? Why oh why?! Ugh! Okay. Calm down. Calm. Down. 

Again, I read the other article and this one.. 

 

Taengstagram and Kwonstagram Similarities? Coincidence?

 

Uh oh. No way! No freaking way! 

It's just coincidence, why can't them understand that.. I half crying, half sulking when I finished this article. 

"Oh! Look! What our leader doing here at this right moment?" I wiped my tears quickly when I heard Tiffany walked towards me. I wouldn't want her knew if I was miserable, right now. Ah yeah. I'm still mad at her because the last time we fought. 

"Aha! You read that article too?" she asked rather teasingly. 

"I was just ch-checking.. No-nothing-" I wasn't finishing my statement when I saw her shaking her head. 

"Why are you crying?" 

"U-uh?" was I really crying? I felt a tear running from my eyes. Whoa. I really teary eyed.

"Was that because of this?" she grabbed my phone and showed what the article showing there. I nodded. Even though I really mad at her, I van't stay long mad. However she's my soulmate, I can't really live without her. 

"Aigoo.. This is just a rumour! Was our management already denied this? And you two didn't seen to be photograph either. Just a mere rumour, Tae. geezz." she gave me back my phone. 

"I know, I know. But, it's that a bit ridiculous to him if he finds this out?" I didn't know what was I really saying earlier when I realized Tiffany looked at me rather suspicious.

"Why are you suddenly though about his feeling, Tae. You knew really well that he is afterall the king of scandals. This mere rumour is nothing to him." I was getting the feeling when she was really forgetting what I felt about him. 

"I don't know. I want to go home. Bye, Tiffy!" I walked out of our dorm, drove not so slowly to my apartement building. Suddenly, I smiled remembered about what happen that evening, when he was catching me. 

It was bad. Liking someone who didn't know anything about you nor even thinking that it's there a person who really liked you sincerely. Aah. What was I talking? 

 

*** 

 

I walked passed my couch when suddenly, I saw an unfamiliar note on my kitchen table. 

'I'm sorry'

Eh? Who was the one who wrote it? Then, I saw another note at the chair in my small dinning room. 

'I know that you still mad at me for making you felt bothered at many momments when we were together.'

Then another note, 

'But still, I can't longer making you felt more bothered if I ain't apologized to you..'

I smiled, I knew that it was him. When I looked back, I saw him stood about a meter or so from me while handed a bouquet purple rose and smiling to me. 

"Kim Taeyeon." He looked down, then faced me. "I'm sorry" 

 

-----

 

Another fast update huh? Hehehe.. Please enjoyed it!