Flashback

WORD

I heard a sound of closed door behind me. Was he leave? I sighed a depth breath. I woke up and sat up in my bed, while thinking. That man.. I didn't know what came to me but everytime I was with him turned out I was going to fighting with him.. Like when the first time we talked about our rendevous that we had the other night.

---

I was with my cute Ginger when I heard my phone rang not so loudly in my purse. Without too much though, I answered it. 

"Hello?" 

"Hi! Kim Taeyeon-sshi, I want to discuss something with you..." 

"Who's this?" I looked at my phone when I didn't hear any answer from the other line. Oh damn! Unknown number! 

"This is Kwon Jiyong." after so much silent, finally this Kwon Jiyong answered. Wait! Kwon Jiyong?! 

"Sorry?" 

"This just me, Taeyeon-sshi. If you don't remember, G-dragon?" Oh my god! 

"Hello? Taeyeon?" Uh oh. Keep calm, Tae. Just answer it. 

"Oh yeah. What's it?" 

"This is about that night." here's come trouble.. I silently cried in my head. 

"And?" 

"Oh that. Just meet me in this place tomorrow evening and we'll talk about it. I'll text you later." 

"Okay." 

"Great. See you later!" 

Ttut Ttut Ttut..

I watched my phone weirdly. Was he really G-dragon? Where's the arogant, cocky and bastard in him? Seriously. This man's really something. 

 

*** 

 

Next day, I walked toward his apartement, maybe. Well lucky me. I hadn't any schedule today, since tomorrow I must go to LA for another mv's shooting. Nevermind. 

Nah. Finally! 

I was about to knocked at the door when suddenly the door's opened widely revealing a tall, model shape, pretty lady while crying and running until I saw her gone before the lift's door. Was that Kiko? Mizuhara Kiko? The infamous G-dragon's girlfriend? 

Why was she crying? I  though silently. Suddenly, I jumped in my feet when someone tapped my back. 

"Taeyeon-sshi?" 

I looked at my back, here he is, before me with tired face and messed up hair. Crap! Wrong time. That's it? 

"Hello!" I bowed a little. He was still smile at me. 

"Thanks for coming. Come in." gentlemanly, he offered me come in to his house. I hesitated. 

"I though, this is the wrong timing, sunbaenim. I really have to go now." I turned my back and rushed toward the lift without even dare to looked at him. 

 

Back to Today 

 

That was the stupidest side of me. Awkward! Ugh. I just really want to hide myself. I really can't saw them fighting before my eyes like that. And got caught! 

Then, I realized that I shouldn't barged his door ever again. I was so ashame too showed myself at him. I already invaded his privacy. 

And this. How could he was the one who saved me??! Frankly, I was treated him so badly earlier.. 

I think, I should apologized at him later. Then, how?!

 

-------

 

Nah. What's going to do to apologized to Jiyong? It's going to be fun! Please stay tune!

Ah! Anyway, I'm sorry for making all of you wait for so long. This is my apologize update from me.