Soujin I

Pieces

"I dont get why are you so happy right now. If you want to know, I am not. It makes me feel like you've become someone who's so desperate for clubbing and drinking. Soujin,you changed." he said 

It's the last month of summer now. I've lost count on how many time we've faught.

"I've only went out for clubbing for three times and one of the the time was with you. " I tried to explain. But, he has to say something that will hurt me when we faught

"I hope you are not someone who goes out to drink and grind on guys. Dont let me know even if you are." He retorted. 

What he said really hurted my feelings. We've been dating for almost a year. Yet, he still thinks that I'm some sort of attention seeking gril that goes to club for desperate guys. I'm tired of explaining to him. He went out drinking and clubbing more than I did through out the summer and I had nothing against it.  But now I have to endure all his words for going out with my girls. Yes, a grils night with my closest girl friends. 

"I just think its not a good idea for you to go out since your period is coming. You know how much you react to period cramp. And I've always thought you will pirortize your health before clubbing" he started again after the silence.

Yes, it is true. Everything he said is true. But there's a reason makes me think I'm obligated to go tonight. Ahyoon broke up with her boyfriend because she caught him cheating on her. I didnt expect that when she told me. I've always thought her boyfriend is a loyal one despite his anger management problem. However, I am the only one who knows about this because she is not prepared to tell others yet. 

"We've been dating for quite a long period. I cant believe you stil veiw me as a desperate girl. I know that my period is coming. I wont drink tonight and I'll take care of myself." I answered

"Who knows if you are like those shallow girls out there. You've changed. I don't think I know you anymore." He replied harshly.

"Ahyoon is having a serious issue with her boyfriend. I really need to take care of her." I can't bear it anymore. 

The conversation remained silent.

"Why did'nt you tell me? Do you not trust me anymore?." he questioned 

Right. Now it's a trust issue. "I promised her not to tell anyone about this. This is about her privacy." I answered

"I think I should stop telling you a lot of things too. Yeah. It is all about privacy" he simply said, putting emphasis on the word privacy.

"Hey, can you stop being like this. We are young adult. We know whats the bottom line and we can differentiate what's serious and what's not." I said 

"I am not comfortable to talk to someone who doesn't trust me. It's my privacy." He said, with the emphasis on privacy again. " I think you are better off without a boyfriend." he spoke up before I can reply.

This is the fifth time he saying something lik this through our time month relationship. I knew this coming. He will bring up something about breaking up every two months. Ironically, I'll always tell myself that I'll give him a solid yes when he said something about breaking up next time. I even warned him about this last time he said lets break up. But, there will always be next time.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be made at me. I promised her to keep it between us." here I'm starting again, begging for his forgiveness. I don't know if I will ever have the courage to say yes to his break up. 

"I really cared about your health condition. Please. Pirortize yourself and us before anything. I am always resonable." he replied 

"I'm sorry Chanyeol. Please forgive me." the conversation ends with my apology, again.