Soujin II

Pieces

Ayhoon called me after shower. She told me how Suho blocked her on all the social medias after she declined all his phone calls. I was actually really proud of Ayhoon for doing that. Knowing Ayhoon, I know she always leaves a soft part for Suho and she needs a lot of courage to decline Suho’s call. Suho is really intimidating sometimes with his harsh words. I’ve seen them fight a lot in the past two years. Ayhoon was always the one apologize first and she can’t really argue against Suho. Honestly, I think Suho should apply Law school instead of Med school. He could be a good lawyer judging on how he can always make Ayhoon dumbfound a speechless.

 

However, what Suho did reminds me of the fight I had with Chanyeol few weeks ago. It was the Thursday night that I had an online meeting with the president of my club. I thought it was at 10pm but it was actually 11pm and I told Chanyeol the wrong time. Chanyeol and Jia both wanted a call from me before the meeting, but it was already 9pm after I finished showering. I decided to dial Chanyeol’s number first and message Jia that I’ll call her after Chanyeol. I didn’t want to break the “bro before hoe” code, but Jia is just a lot more understanding than Chanyeol. I told Chanyeol that Jia is waiting for my call, but he refused to let me end the call. We called for a good 40 minutes and it was already 9:55. I felt sorry for Jia who had been waiting for so long.

 

Chanyeol finally ended the call with me. I quickly dialed Jia’s number. She was already crying on the other end. Her parents were fighting in the living room threaten to kill each other. I messaged my president to ask him if he could postpone the meeting and he told me it was 11 anyways. I sighed in relief.  Little did I know, I made a "huge" mistake that led to a fight between Chanyeol and I.  I messaged the wrong chat. I was going to message Soohyun to help me with Jia's situation. However, I messaged Chanyeol instead.
 

From Chanyeol
" Aren't you supposed to have a meeting now?"

I messaged the wrong person, I thought.
 

To Chanyeol
"Sorry i realized i remember the wrong time. It is supposed to be 11p. Stupid me"

 

From Chanyeol
" OK . Good to know."

 

I'm so dead. He sounds really pissed, I thought. I quickly replied him

"Chanyeol , I'm sorry i remembered the wrong time. I'm very sorry."

" Its ok imnot mad. Just tell me next time if something like this happens again."

"OK. I wll. I am very sorry."

"I'll not bug you then. Since you probably had a reason not wanting to tell me that you're not in a meeting."

" I just simply forgot...."

" Fine. You get your reason.What more can I say?"

" I'm really sorry"

"You are probably telling Jia how I'm so needy right now. Go ahead."

"I'm not. I'm only talking to you now"

" Go to your meeting now. I am not mad I you I promise."

He is definitely mad at me. 
 

It was almost 1am when I finished the meeting and I have to wake up at 7 the next day to work. I was exhausted but I still called Chanyeol after my meeting. He declined the first call. I tried 3 more times and my calls are stiill declined. I guess he decided to give me a cold treatment. I went on SNS and told Jia I'll be sleeping soon and I hope she is feeling better. Browsing through SNS, I realized Chanyeol deleted the photos of us.  I messaged Chanyeol that I am going to sleep since he is giving me a cold shoulder. He called me right after the message was sent. The first thing he talked about is how kind he is for calling me after a huge mistake I made. Then he tolad me that he was about to block me on social medias. He lectured me on how a responsible girlfriend should always informed their boyfriend what they are doing. He said he always kept me updated like a good boyfriend. After his 30 minutes lecture, I finally spoke up. 

" Chanyeol , do you remember what happened last Friday?  You told me your friends were at your house and you guys were going out to eat dinner . However, after an hour or so,  you messaged me and told me that you were hungry. It turned out that you didnt go out for dinner . You and your friends stayed home and play board games, but you didnt inform me that.  I  am not comfronting you now and I really dont think this is a big deal. I just want to tell you we both made mistakes. We tried our best to be responsible but there will still be mistakes." 

As expected, he didnt admit what I just said. He changed the topic to question our future. 

"Soujin, do you think we have a future?"

 

He will ask this question everytime when he can't retort back. It was already 2am in the morning and I really need to sleep. He knew that I need to wake up early tomorrow but I dont think he cares at all. So, we continued the "talk" till I saw the sunrise. We finally made up and he went to sleep, while I got up and get ready for work.