Ahyoon II

Pieces

Besides Soujin and Soohyun, there are also two other girls in our little clique: Jia and Hyorin. The high school we went to is one of the most expensive and prestigious schools in Seoul, Soujn, Soohyun and Jia are smart and really hard working; their parents gave them a lot of pressure on academic performance. Hyorin’s family didn’t stress her on her grades, but she still is still better than me in terms of grade since she is at least average.

 

Soujin is a transfer student. She came in 9th grade, while all four of us were friends since middle school. I thought she was scary and cold when I first saw her. However, I have to admit that she is very pretty. She has a model-like body with long legs and the curve. Jia, being talkative as she always is, started to talk to her and they became really good friends. Eventually, she joined our clique. Soujin is nothing like her cold and arrogant appearance. She is actually really clumsy and caring. Soohyun and Hyorin  a lot on her clumsiness. But she doesn't like to talk to people that she is not closed to, and this is the reason why she appeared to be so cold when I first saw her. Nevertheless, she was very popular among guys, especially the upper years. Soujin actually had no clue that the upper year guys were very interested in her.
 

The summer after first year of college, Jia introduced us some new friends. One of her friends, Xiumin, become pretty close to all 5 of us. Xiuman honestly had nothing to do during his summer, so he kept asking us to hang out with him. Xiumin asked Soujin and I to eat dinner with him tomorrow. I hesitated first, but realized I already broke up to Suho and he had no control over me. I accept his offer and Soujin also said yes after my reply. Soujin and I had a fun time teasing Xiumin’s old age since he is actually 2 years older than us. I posted a photo of Soujin and I on SNS and Soujin posted a photo of us three on hers.


On my way home, I received a message from Suho
 

From Suho

“ I see you broke up with me just so you can hang out with other guy. Ayhoon, you are such a shallow woman.”
 

I showed Soujin this message since she was right beside me. She let out a big sigh and snatched my phone away before I can reply Suho anything.
 

“Soujin, give me back my phone. I need to explain to Suho”
“Ahyoon, wake up. Remember you guys broke up. You don’t have to explain anything to him.”


Soujin’s words hit me hard.
“I don't what Suho to misunderstand me.” I replied her weakly
 

“He won't buy your explanation. You know how stubborn he is.”


Soujin is right. Suho is VERY stubborn He only believes what he believes and he never admits he fault.
 

“Tell Suho you will only talk to him when he calms down.” Soujin returned my phone and bid me goodbye
 

I got another message from Suho when I was in front of my house

 

From Suho
“Reply me Ahyoon. Reply me before 10pm. Or else I’ll never talk to you and believe me YOU WILL REGERT IT”

 

I sighed at his message and replied him
 

To Suho

“I will only talk to you when I feel like you are calm enough to handle everything”
 

Suho called me right after I sent the message, but I decline his call. He called me multiple times but I never picked up. I checked the clock and it is now 10:02pm and I realized he blocked me on every sort of social media.