Twist 2

In Another World

Twist 2

 

I'd rather not speak to this guy but I have an image to uphold. Besides, since I'm here, why not gather info while doing so? Nice and friendly, Jiwon, nice and friendly.

 

"So what's your name?" Jiwon smiles at the guy.

 

The guy just looks at Jiwon as if contemplating if he should answer or not.

 

"What's your name?" he asks instead of answering.

 

An annoyed look quickly passes Jiwon's face which she immediately replaces with a friendly smile.

 

"I'm Jiwon. Yoo Jiwon. Now, do you mind telling me your name?" her voice sounds friendly with an unnoticeable hint of irritation.

 

"Jeon Jungkook." He answers without looking at her.

 

"Fantastic! Nice meeting you, Jungkook. Are you a freshman?" She looks straight ahead while still continuing her façade.

 

"Yes." He answers in a reserved but a bit shy manner.

 

So he actually knows how to be shy. This kid speaking informally to me since a while ago. Aish. Why do I have to put up with this? 

 

"I'm a sophomore. Uh do you mind if I ask you about your hair? I know, it's kinda... visually pleasing and it's your way of... expressing yourself but have you been informed of the school rules?"

 

"No." Jungkook answers flatly, looking at Jiwon.

 

"Ha-ha-ha." She laughs awkwardly at the way Jungkook answered her.

 

And I thought he's finally giving me a bit of respect.

 

"I see. Probably you were from a place where hair color isn’t prohibited, right?" Jiwon peers at him. He just stares at her. “Or maybe not. Hehe don’t worry, the faculty is uh mild to your kind of students.” But you’ll probably always be on their radar. And by mild, I meant that they can’t do much since those people are scaredy-cats. Makes it seem like anyone with a weird hair color is equipped with super powers or something. She adds in her mind.

 

“You also don’t have to worry about the students here. Most of them are quite nice, though probably aren’t as nice as me.” Jiwon winks at him. Jungkook quickly faces forward, walking a bit faster than earlier.

 

 Flustered huh.

 

“Jungkook-ssi!” He turns to Jiwon who is about 3 feet away from him. “You’re going the wrong way!” Jiwon says as she point to her right. She laughs at him and goes right without waiting for Jungkook. He jogs to catch up to her and sees his hyungs waiting outside a brown door.

 

“Hyungs!” Jungkook shouts in a quite cheerful way that makes Jiwon a bit surprised. Seeing the aloof kid a while ago act this way is new to Jiwon.

 

Seems like I’m not the only one who has two sides here. Hm. A red one? He wasn’t there earlier, but then this purple one isn’t either. What more is there, blue? Green? Jiwon snickers at the thought.

 

“Kookie, where were you? We texted you but you weren’t replying!” The Blonde one asks. Jiwon sneers when she heard Jungkook’s nickname. The rest of the guys shift their attention to the girl. “And who is she?” The blonde guy added.

 

“Jin hyung can you calm down for a second? I forgot to charge my phone okay. And this girl helped me to find my way here.” Jungkook grumbles as he was obviously embarrassed due to the way his hyung treated him.

 

“Oh. Sorry for that. Thanks for bringing him here. He’s not that good with directions so… By the way, I’m Kim Seokjin. Call me Jin. Though I don’t think we’ll talk that much anyway.” He says to Jiwon.

 

Wow. How gentlemanly.

 

“Hi! I’m Yoo Jiwon. Sophomore. No worries. Old students are expected to transferees anyway.” Jiwon smiles at the guys.

 

“Where’s Suga hyung? You didn’t meet him? He came to look for you a few minutes ago.” The red haired guy asks Jungkook.

 

“I didn’t,” Jungkook says with a frown. “You should message him that I’m already here, Jimin hyung.” He says to the red one.

 

“On it.” Jimin answers while uses his phone.

 

“Hi Jiwon-ssi! I’m Hoseok. Jung Hoseok. But you can call me J-Hope! I’m also a sophomore like you. We could be classmates!” The brown haired guy says sunnily to Jiwon. This guy’s cheerfulness irritates Jiwon a bit but she continues to smile at them. “This kid here is Kim Taehyung. But he prefers to be called V. He’s also a sophomore.” J-Hope says while resting his hand on the orange-haired guy’s shoulder. “And that guy over there is Kim Namjoon. He’s a third year.” He says while pointing at the grey-haired guy who seems to be uninterested with everything.

 

“Doesn’t he have a nickname too?” Jiwon jokes. The Namjoon just glares at her. “Or maybe not ha-ha-ha. Anyway, if you need help about anything just approach me. I’ll be going now. See you around!” Jiwon bows and walks away. Glad that she can finally drop the sunshine attitude that she has to uphold. The rest of the guys just looked at the girl as she turns around the corner.

 

There’s definitely something sketchy about those guys. Just seeing that Namjoon’s glare reminds me of something bad. Ugh.

 

Jiwon dismisses the absurd thought. With a scowl on her face, she sees a green-haired guy across the hallway who meets her eyes. Jiwon seems to forget her façade and kept on her daunting gaze as if provoking the guy to break the eye contact first. As they get closer to each other, still not letting go of the eye contact, the lunch bell rings. Jiwon remembers about her missed class and finally decides to give up the staring contest. She runs to her room thinking that she must make amends to the teacher that she stood up. As she runs, she gets reminded of the guy she met in the hallway. A knowing smile appears on her face.

 

Suga huh. So they do have a green one.

 


Here's the multi-colored Bangtan that I'm using for this fic <3

Purplekook

Blondejin

Redchim

Brownhope

Orangetae

Greymon

Mintsuga

Hooray for the second chapter! Share your comments about the story so far hehe ^^