O2.

for some reason, our path crossed again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yooseul woke up the next day feeling as though someone was her. at first, she thought that she was dreaming, but it felt as real, opening her eyes slightly, she saw the pup she brought home last night her as though asking her to wake up. 

locating where's the alarm clock, she took a look at the time and saw that's only 7.30am, and she probably had another 45mins to get ready. getting up, she walked to the kitchen and poured some dog food feeding the pup that she kept away for a few months now ever since jae's dog passed away.

she then went to wash up and get changed, putting on her make up to get ready for work when yooseul heard a loud scream coming from the living room. rushing out of the room to check what was happening, she saw jae covering , pointing at the white pup who is still eating it's food.

yooseul's pov

"what?" i asked, worriedly.

"why is there a dog here?" jae asked. 

"i brought it home, it got lost i guess. but i'll return to it's owner once there's a notice posting up to look for it." i then went back to my room to get her bag before dragging jae out of the house to work who is still in shock after seeing the dog.

"oh my god! you should have told me about it and -" jae started speaking, "we didn't get to cut the cake yesterday!" 

i chuckled softly, "jae oh jae." 

this is how jae is. she would be talking about some thing and then exagerate on another, and it's just so cute and funny to deal with sometimes. but she is always there when i needed someone, but i'm gonna take back the part that jae knows everything about me, because the reason why jungkook and i broke up, we never talked about it. and even if we did, i would change the topic almost immediately. 

jae and i greeted the people who are working in the lawfirm as we are walking into our office, when a guy named, yoo hyuksoo stopped us. "yooseul sunbae, someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter