O3.

for some reason, our path crossed again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jungkook was practising in his vocal room when he received a phone call from his manager. he paused the music right away and answered the phone, "ah yes, hyung." 

"you found gureum?" jungkook exclaimed excitedly, getting the attention of taehyung and jimin who are also in the same room.

"that's great! how did you find him?" jungkook asked, and nodded while his manager talks and ended his phone after.

"manager dong called, and said he found gureum!" jungkook announced to jimin and taehyung.

"how?" jimin asked curiously.

"i honestly have no idea how or why will he even go to a lawfirm to asked them to search for a dog." jungkook rolled his eyes, and chuckled a little. but with that, taehyung and jimin were rolling on the floor, laughing their souls out.

"he what!" jimin tried to say in between the laughter. 

"he went to a lawfirm to get them to find a dog." taehyung said, and after he continued laughing.

jungkook stood there, judging his two hyungs, who are acting like they are insane. 

"i don't care how he finds it. i'm just thankful that he did. i mean, you guys know how gureum is, and will always be my life." jungkook said lowly. 

"sure we know - the memories of.." but jimin kicked taehyung before he could finish. 

knowing that he was about to say something he shouldn't be saying, taehyung cleared his throat and said, "i meant, yeah we know and sure understand."

"hey jungkook, shouldn't you be treating that lawyer whom have found your dog to a dinner or maybe you can invite her to our concert for free. who knows she's a fan, and i doubt she knew who that dog belongs to." jimin suggested. 

"right! i know right!" taehyung said and was about to laugh. " a lawyer taking her time off her work task and help you find that dog. the more i think about it, the funnier it gets." taehyung managed.

"i guess i could do that. but she's going to have a dinner with the whole of bangtan if she's a fan." jungkook tapped his chin, thinking about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter