O5.

for some reason, our path crossed again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the whole practice room was silent for the past hour after nari left the building. no one dared to say a word, no one dared to even move without looking at jungkook. the members look at each other as though they are communicating through the eye-contacts, pushing someone to start a topic.

jungkook was just there, staring into thin air and only god knows what's running through his mind. he haven't said a word after yooseul's name was mentioned. he didn't even greet nari good bye when the whole group did. even when manager dong asked him if anything is wrong, he just shrugged it off. 

jimin couldn't hold it in any longer, as he stood up and took the seat beside jungkook. "kook, you alright buddy?" he said as he placed his hand on jungkook's shoulder giving it a light squeeze.

in general, the whole bangtan group is really bonded with and really close to each other. they know each other's secret and since they trained together for a long time, they knew each other's past too; reason why and how they knew about yooseul. but jimin and jungkook's relationship is slightly more than that. jimin cared for jungkook a whole lot and because jungkook trained and debuted when he was really young, he lost the chance to live a life as a teenager, and lots of freedom as well. but that's what you have to sacrifice to get something else in return.

jungkook only nodded, and fake a small smile to s trying to tell them that he's alright, and not to worry too much.

suga sighed, then followed by jhope and rapmon. jin then said, "i'm not really experience in stuff like this but," he paused and look at jungkook who doesn't seems to be listening. "as the eldest, and i'm sure the rest of the member feel the same, it hurt us to see you like this, jungkook. and if you're still in love with her, then i don't see what's wrong with going to her now."

taehyung nodded in agreement and giving jin a thumbs up, and the rest of the members followed after as though trying to signal jungkook that they don't mind if he's in a relationship or not. they just wanted their youngest to be happy.

"i'm not.." jungkook started. "in love with her anymore." still looking down, playing with his fingers.

an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter