O4.

for some reason, our path crossed again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for the rest of the day and week, yooseul just drowned herself with work and more work as always. one of the greatest lawyer could only take up probably 20 cases a week but here yooseul is, taking up 50 or even 60 cases. and sometimes she wonder if her country was that bad that there are so many cases that she had to handle. with work, yooseul get to stop herself from thinking. with work, she get to put a pause to all of her feelings and emotions. with work, she got numb for a second. 

jae and yooseul didn't get to talk about the question and the answers to jae's question. yooseul just brush it off, and told jae that she will tell her willingly when the time is right. and she don't even have any idea when would be the right time. 

in yooseul's office, calls after calls came in, and it felt like the calls are never ending. yooseul got tired alot, but when she stop, her mind drifted to jungkook again. pretty much why she would rather work herself to death than to stop and break her own heart. 

yooseul's pov. 

"sunbaenim," nari knocked on the door and called out.

i nodded, and nari walked into the office putting a cup of matcha tea on my table, then placing a letter beside it catching my attention.

"what's that?" i asked curiously while looking at her. 

nari gave me a soft smile, and said, "it's matcha tea. your favourite. i know that you love these kind of tea so i specially went down to the tea shop to get it. and also this," nari said as she placed the letter right infront of me now.

i raised a brow, "you're quitting? am i being too harsh on you?" i was kind of worried that i'm putting too much work on nari just because i wanted to drown myself in work. but nari shooked her head and just chuckled, "this letter was sent by one of the workers from big hit entertainment. i found out that manager dong is working at that company from the person who sent this here."

i looked at the letter, then back at nari. big hit entertainment. why does it sound so familiar and then it struck me. why didn't i think about it. big hit entertainment = bangtan entertainment and that's the company jungkook debuted in. i facepalmed myself inwardly. 

"so i was right afterall. it's really him." i said ever so softly. 

"what?" nari asked.

i just shrugged and diverted my attention to the letter, opening it up revealing a pair of concert tickets to bangtan's concert that's in a week time.

"OH MY GOD!" nari gasped. 

"what?"

"it's their concert ticket! it's all sold out but you got the VIP tickets. OH MY GOD!" nari said excitedly.

"you're a fan?" i asked and nari nodded. 

"i'll give this to you then." i passed the letter back to nari. 

"no - wait. no. it's said by the worker that only you, and a partner can be allowed into the venue. and since they know who you are, you must at least come with me if you want me to go..." nari tried to reason out.

"return it to them then. you're good to go for the day." i said, resuming my work and trying my very best not to think about anything everything related to jungkook. 

~.~.~.~.~

"what?! does she know who we are?" jungkook frowned and ask manager dong who is currently infront of him. jungkook has just found out from manager dong that the lawyer who have found his dog refuses to have dinner with them, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter