O6.

for some reason, our path crossed again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NO!" yooseul stood up, slamming her hands on the meeting room's table, not hiding her frown to the person right infront of her. 

"this isn't a choice, yooseul." kang joonmin, a.k.a her boss said, folding his arms across his chest told her. 

"i'm making this a choice." she stubbornly replied him. because what he's asking her to do is just dumb and insane. she would rather die than to take up this task.

"you are in no position to, jung yooseul!" the boss spoke up in a louder voice. "i have always respected your choice in which case you wanna take up, and which case you don't want to. but this is different."

"how is it different?" the lady folded her arms across her chest too, slightly annoyed.

"they are asking you to be their entertainment's lawyer. their representative, they aren't asking you to fight any case at the moment. what's so hard about it?" joonmin argued back.

"since you have always been respecting my choice in doing my job, then respect it still! i'm not taking this up, i would rather die than take up this job." yooseul repeated herself for the nth time ever since boss kang joonmin called her into the meeting room, advising her on her new task.

"what's with you and big hit entertainment?!" joonmin couldn't contain his anger anymore, getting quite fed up with the situation.

yes, you heard it right. boss joonmin received an email this morning from the head of big hit entertainment requesting specially for jung yooseul to be their representative lawyer for their entertainment and also to deal with any case with regards to law and give accurate and best legal advise to them. and if ever yooseul takes up this task, it only means one thing. god really want her to cross path with jungkook again. yooseul kind of figured that no matter how hard she's forbiding that to happen, it will still happen eventually.

"i just don't want to take up this case." she replied lowly. "it doesn't benefit the society at all.." trying to reason out.

"do it," joonmin looked right through her soul and said, "or quit the job."

~.~.~.~.~

yooseul's pov.

i sighed as i sat infront of 3 older people whom i assumed is the head of big hit entertainment, figuring out that one of them should be bang sihyuk and the other two should be the head members of the entertainment, trying to read them from head to toe one by one.

*flashback*

"i can't just quit!" i shouted at boss joonmin. 

"then do it." he replied calmly back. "remember, if you ever quit, it would be in your record and who would ever hire such lawyer who choose the case she's told to do." joonmin smirked. 

"you evil guy," i hissed, cursing the boss inwardly. 

and that's how it all happened. she have no say to this at all. yooseul didn't want to have any bad record in her data. having her work so hard to be who she is today, she can't just let her evil boss do her so much wrong. holding her pride back, she accepted the task and that's how and why yooseul is sitting right infront of the head figures of big hit entertainment, still cursing her boss inside for asking her to do this task, signing the contract that from now on, jung yooseul would be the official lawyer and representative for law related matters of big hit entertainment.

*end of flash back*

"welcome to our company!" the elder man right infront of me stood up and said, offering his hand out for a handshake. 

as polite as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter