O8.

for some reason, our path crossed again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bangtan are all back in their dorm doing their own things after a tiring day of training and more training for their upcoming concert. although they are all doing different things but the members excluding jungkook are all thinking about the same thing. how do they approach jungkook after the so called misunderstanding the other day in the practise room. one nudges another to bring up the topic but no one dared to. 

jungkook have always been a nice maknae but when he is furious and hot-headed, he is one heck of an evil maknae. but no matter how much his hyungs pissed him off, he still love them a whole lot. 

jungkook faked a cough which made the rest of the members look at him. he noticed how the other members have been trying to say something since their actions are just oh so obvious. 

"what are you guys doing?" jungkook asked, innocently.

the other members looked at one another, trying to communicate through the eyes. but eventually, taehyung came forward. taehyung felt like he is at fault the other day because he have been arguing with jungkook about yooseul even when he knew that it's yooseul who left jungkook.

"well, i'm sorry." taehyung spoke up, he scratched the back of his head awakardly. "for, you know, arguing the other day. i knew it was yooseul who left you but yet, we sounded like we are pushing all the blames on you but trust us. we aren't." 

"yeah," jin continued. "we just want you to at least own up to your own feelings and not be a coward about it. but i guess we approach the matter the wrong way."

"the hyungs are just really worried about you. so, we are sorry if we hurt you in any other way." jhope said.

"it wasn't intentional." rapmon continued. 

"you aren't mad, right?" suga said as the other members look at jungkook.

"of course jungkook isn't mad." jimin said, trying to ease up the atmosphere. "he is our adorable and most hardworking and most obedient maknae, no?" jimin chuckled. 

"yea, jimin hyung is right." jungkook started. "i know you guys aren't trying to blame me or anything. and i know i shouldn't have left without a word that day. and even flare up at you all." 

"ahh, now everything is fine! let's not anymore, men!" rapmon said. 

"it isn't all that fine when yooseul have became our legal consultant and advisor. we would see her often though as much as we wouldn't want jungkook to see her." jhope said, losing all his hope.

"are you okay, jungkook?" suga asked. 

jungkook only nodded before saying, "i thought about what each and everyone of you have said, really. and i came down to the conclusion that, yes. i'm still in love with her, i have never got over her. but i guess the feeling still lingers because she's my first love. we don't really forget about them. but what's in the past should stay in the past. we shouldn't give them the ability to hurt us in the future."

the members only just nodded, because they knew that no matter what they argue, jungkook would still deny the fact that he still want her back. jungkook is just running away from the problem, and his feeling. 

~.~.~.~.~

jae woke up earlier than yooseul the next day, toasting their breakfast with her eyes close because of the lack of sleep when she heard a loud scream coming from yooseul's room. jae immediately open her eyes wide and rush to yooseul's room to see what was the scream about.

"i can't go to work like that." yooseul said sadly, as she stood infront of her dressing table; extremely shock while looking at her reflection. apparently, because of the endless tears and crying, her face became so swollen, and her eyes were swollen too, looking just like a gold fish. a pretty gold fish.

"do you have to, jung yooseul!" jae frowned.

"yes i have to! how in the world am i supposed to go to work like this!" yooseul cried out when a text came through her phone. she took her phone, sliding it unlock and she scream once again.

"what now!" jae was kinda worried looking at yooseul's expression.

"big hit asked me to drop by their office in 2 hours." yooseul said, facepalming the table.

"i can't go to work like that," she first said.

"i can't go to big hit like that," she then continued.

"i can't go out like this!" 

jae sighed and let out a soft laugh, "there's something called make up right?" jae went over to yooseul and embrace her.

"but it's no used. i usually only put little to no make up since i'm not really good at it." yooseul is still having a breakdown.

"jae will save the day!" jae said in the most funny way which made yooseul laugh. and she carried on with putting on the base make up for her, then the concealer, followed by the cushion and highlight for the face, and many more to lessen the swollen eyes and face. within 15 minutes, yooseul looks amazing. although it can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter