O1.

for some reason, our path crossed again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ever since the break up with jungkook 3 years ago, yooseul tried dating again after a year of staying single hoping that she could move on with life and most importantly, move on from jungkook. but having to move on with him is even harder, having the fact that his face was pasted on probably every single damn wall around the mall, or streets or even resturants for promotion purposed since, as we know, Bangtan is one heck of a famous group right now. 

the probablilty of walking on the streets without hearing a BTS song is probably 0 out of 10. it's a NO. that isn't going to happen. you hear them everywhere, you see them everywhere, and it felt as though they are hunting the heck out of yooseul out. and that's when yooseul stopped dating people just so to get over someone else, she drowned herself with work and more work, hoping that it could at least work, and it actually work, even if it's just a little.

yooseul's pov

"god! jung yooseul, where the hell did your mind drift to!" i slammed the table, trying to focus on my task. ruffling my hair; making it a whole mess. fact is, my mind is and will always be even messier than my hair. i took a mouthful of water and got back to work.

 jung yooseul was known as the wonder woman who does magics and wonders in her lawfirm company.yes, after the break up, she put all of her focus on study and only that, she then graduated and became a certified lawyer; a very smart, cool, hardworking, nice and brave lawyer who wouldn't even flinched when she was yelled at by a client whom she refused to take up the case. all she said was, "i only take up cases that ONLY," she emphasized, "ONLY benefit my client and do good to the society."

even though that might offend lots of client, but the boss of the lawfirm didn't dare to fire her. why would someone let go of a worker, so hardworking, so too-good-to-be-true, so dedicate to only do the good. best of all, she's a famous lawyer in the industry now, she wins every case she takes up, and everyone wants her to take up their case; which means money for the company and a plus point, she's grew prettier and prettier as she aged. 

i slapped my face lightly, "focus focus focus!" it's 9pm summer night and guess who is still here in her office, having her task undone, and her mind drifting away. just then the phone vibrated, sign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter