Jessica's Past

Devil's Eyes

 

"TaeTae, you always sacrifice for others, let me sacrifice myself for you this time"

Thank you, @miyeok/Tumblr 

-----------------------------------------

WARNING: READ THE TITLE SO YOU WOULDN'T GET CONFUSED. OK OK? GOOD! ♥ :) 

Author's note: You a SONE? You can follow me on twitter! ♥ @Myglowingstar keke :3

 

Dictionary/Terms:

Goorba:

 ----- Jail on Hell. It is an endless place wherein there's no walls, but just rocks.

Leesha:

----- Blood transfer made by kissing. The sender of the blood might die of the process would be wrong.

 

 

============= Devil's Eyes =============

 

 

"You !" Sunny gave the fake blonde girl a hard, loud slap right on her bare cheeks. Jessica yelled in pain, as she felt the stinging pain growing more and more. "You are not to become the next Goddess here. No, you get me? I can ing keep you on the Goorba forever!" The short, yet powerful woman gave the taller girl another slap that broke Jessica's jaw. 

Taeyeon, Jessica's housemate that time tried her best to carry the bleeding friend. "Jess, stay focused, please. You can beat her! You can be the next Goddess by actually pulling her heart out" Taeyeon held Jessica's loose jaw.

"Be strong, Jess. Don't leave me!" With that, the shorty kissed Jessica. Leesha. Jessica's hair turned brighter than usual, seeing Taeyeon's condition, dried up skin, her body started to thin, real thin, Jessica could tell her bestfriend was dying.

"Beat her, Jess---"

"Tae!"

"Go!"

Jessica's eyes turned crimson red, she swung her head to look back at the current Goddess of Hell, Lee Sunny. A loud laugh of pity came out of Sunny's pinkish lips, wide open, Jessica came effortlessly running to the current goddess.

"JESSICA!"

Sunny's jaw flew off, disconnecting from her face. Blood, blood and blood. Jessica got the chance to get the Goddess' blood.. It makes her the new and powerful Goddess to rule Hell. Sunny's body fell on the ground as she was still conscious. The short girl watched herself bleed and Jessica crush her jaw to piece by stomping on it. 

"Sunny~ah. I loved you. But you were my demon, and I was your victim. You brought me here, and it's time for me to make you pay for all the pain I did my sister, Krystal. You shall stay on Goorba forever until we found a new body you can reincarnate with" Jessica's face once again turned bitter as she remembered how and what was the reason why she was in Hell.

"TaeTae, be my right hand slave, and you shall live with me on this ty Mansion full of Blood and Souls."

 

===================== DEVIL'S EYES =========================

 

FLASHBACK (HUMAN JESSICA JUNG)

 

"Unnie!" Krystal smiled at her sister warmly. "Passed SME's audition! I invited Jenna to come here. She'll be here in half an hour" Jessica's face should bitterness, yet with a fake smile, she congratulated the young girl. Jessica auditioned more than 11 times, once a year. Krystal was loved by their parents, and she was Krystal's opposite. Cold and Everything bad. Jessica even tried killing her parents by poisoning them, but failed because Krystal got the food spilled on the floor.

"Wow, my sister is really great" So fake that Krystal lost her smile. Goosebumps. It was then what Krystal felt, her hair standing up on her skin as she observed her older sister's chocolate eyes turn darker than usual. "Unnie?"

"Why is life so unfair between you and me?" 

"Unnie..."

"I wanna kill you, Krys. If you die, your kingdom will be mine. Mom and Dad would love me. I can go kill you and make it look like an accident.

"Unnie. No. Please."

"If you die, I'll be their new queen. Their only daughter. All the love, money, attention & all other things would be mine. I wouldn't need to share it with you, selfish young . You were an orphan yet they loved you more!"

Krystal already knew. She took a ball pen and took a piece of paper from the Post-its pad. "Let me at least, write a a suicide letter, unnie. Please. Let me thank them for the last time. Please." Krystal already knew what was gonna happen since Jessica started to hold the silver baseball bat. Her sister was unstoppable. It was something new that she can't describe. 

Krys knew it wasn't her sister. But there she is, confessing all her hatred and pains. 

 

"Mom, dad, JENNA, SIS...

             4:10am --- I blame myself, and God for giving me such heartaches. Mom and Dad, I love you. I do. And you too, Sica Unnie. I'm sorry for doing this, please don't tear up too much, mommy and daddy. Unnie, please take care of Umma and Appa. Let them love you like how they loved me. 

 

Jessica started to hit Krystal on the face, with one hit, she was so sure her younger sister was dead. It was so weird, she watched her sister die, smiling at her "I hope you'll be happy. I love you, unnie. Forever" With that, Jessica came back to her senses. As tears started to run down her cheeks, she started to shake the younger girl's body.

"Wake up, Krys. Hey! I'm sorry! Wake up!"

Silence.

"Krystal Jung, unnie is getting mad! Wake up! Come on!"

Silence.

"Dongsaeng.."

Only the sound of the dripping blood could be heard. A word she never used to call her younger sister. She was so possessed and controlled by her demon. Later that day, she continued her plan to show everyone Krystal's suicide note but failed. Her dad gave her the hardest slap she would ever feel. As she felt her cheeks sting from the pain, also, her jaw almost dislocated, the police started to arrest her.

"How dare you kill your sister!"

"I didn't, dad. Please believe me!"

"Krystal is a religious person! Why would she blame God for her suicide? And the ink of the ballpen was still new and dark! It wasn't written at 4:10AM!" Her dad gave her another slap. The detective started to stop the angry father from hurting the murderer. 

"Mr. Jung, Krystal hid a message on this suicide note. Jenna and sis was placed together for a reason. As you said, Krystal Jung was a religious person. So I tried borrowing your Bible earlier. Jenna, Sis stood for "Genesis" while 4:10AM wasn't meant for time. It was meant for Genesis 4:10. Where it says a story of Cain and Abel. Where an envious Cain killed his brother Abel." 

In shock, Jessica had no right to deny it anymore. But seeing Krystal gone made her more..... contended.

At the end of the day, her envious heart had rest, so far as an envious heart can have rest.