Conditions from the Goddess

Devil's Eyes

Sooyoung woke up to a real pale skin, observing herself, her mind was too occupied as the image of Tiffany and Taeyeon, without their arms and their jaws, she felt the pain, thinking it's all her fault. Given a chance to have a real sharp and gifted wings and soul, the guilt started to eat her. She thought of something ironic.

Maybe all the devils are true all on Earth, and it's the living. But they did left one here on Hell. Tiffany and Taeyeon  have been good to her. And some random demons who she saw. Maybe this wasn't Hell after all. 

But Jessica gave this place a really bad name. "Ppany and Taeyeonsshi, I'll get you two back. Let me just think of something.. I'll get you two back."

 

---------- DEVIL'S EYES ---------------

"Hnnmmmgg!" Taeyeon's petite body moved like a drunk person, weak and dizzy from all the blood loss. "Aaannyyyy" She laid down her head on the younger woman's shoulder, blood dripping like forever, Jessica looked at the two slaves in eternal pain. 

"Aww, you two lovers now, huh?" Jessica laughed like a crazy man. Tiffany's eyes continued to swell up from the endless crying. Her eyes turning crimson soon, her blood starting to dry up. "Uhuh, no no no, sweetheart. You'll be here for the rest of your life here in Hell" She held Tiffany's flesh, pulling some nerves on her cut-off jaw. 

"Annyyy!!" Taeyeon's throat started to cause some more damage. As fast as she could, Jessica gave her a strong long bite to regain her blood. More blood for her, the longer the pain. 

"Suffer more, Taeyeon. For betraying me, I was your only friend back then! How could you!" Jessica gave Taeyeon a slap. "I was the one who gave you a decent life here in Hell!" For a second, Taeyeon's jaw started to go back like a powder getting on their own place. For that day, Taeyeon could response on Jessica's rants.

"Y-yes, until you influenced a church girl to go commit a suicide!"

"How dare you--" Jessica was about to slap the short demon.

"And you fell in love with a Human!"

"You fell in love with this ing too!" The Goddess hit Tiffany on the head.

"She was a because of me! She was my victim! I enjoyed her pain back then! I changed!"

"I don't care, Taeyeon!"

"She was a church and kind, Jessica. Sooyoung was your victim. You took advantage of her Husband's death!" 

"You don't care!"

"Unnggg" Tiffany fell on her knees, getting Both Jessica and Taeyeon's attention. Finally, she lost all her blood, her body fell on the ground, her body started turning into a dust, flying inside Goorba. Finally. Her tired mind, tired body and tired soul could have a rest inside the Goorba.

"No! That !" Jessica yelled. Voice turning into a huge Man's again. 

"Stop it, Jessica! Stop all of this!" Taeyeon could just catch all the slaps, her arms are still not getting back to normal. Still cut-off. "Do all you want! You can even get me jailed in Goorba until I reincarniate!" Taeyeon beamed, full of courage. 

"We both fell in love with our victims, Taeyeon. You know we both did! You enjoyed watching that sleep with every guy and woman on town!" Jessica showed her weak side. It was Taeyeon. All this time, Taeyeon was her weakness. Her only loyal and true friend. "I fell in love with a girl who loved God more than she loved herself. You fell in love with that kind of woman too! You turned Tiffany into a too!"

"And you did it with Sooyoung too?!"

"Yes, because I want your attention!"

"Jessica.. You loved Sooyoung. Wanting to see her suffer here in Hell is just damn crazy!"

"I'm the Goddess! I get what I want!"

"Not me, Jessica. Not me. Not forever. Never." It was Sooyoung's voice, weak and dying, Sooyoung faced the Goddess and the Right hand slave. She may be a demon, but her heart will stay pure. A demon Hybrid. A demon who's chance to go back to Heaven and continue her life there will always scare Jessica. Maybe after all, Sooyoung was her weakness. Knowing she wouldn't die easily, she would enjoy hurting and making the brunette suffer. 

"Sooyoung! Get out of here!" Taeyeon's worried voice sounded like a metal on Sooyoung's ears. With all Taeyeon's strength, she tried escaping the burning thick chains around her neck, impossible though, her neck started to give some cracking sounds. "No, no, no. Sooyoung. Please, run!"

"I wanna die again, Taeyeon. Y-you don't have to help me... What's the reason to stay outside Goorba?" 

"I like you! Tiffany's stuck inside Goorba, save yourself and work!" Taeyeon's voice started cracking up. Jessica then gave Taeyeon a glare. A glare Taeyeon would never forget. 

"You betrayed me again, Taeyeon?" 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: YAY new update. My thesis is still not yet finished. Sorry for updating so short. I hope you guys understand that I try my very best. I have 3 thesis to finish and College isn't easy. I love you for supporting and reading my fic, I hope you can bare with all my short and late updates. Sorry for making you all wait :(