Cold heart

Devil's Eyes

I would like to apologize for my mistake about Donghae and Yunho.. I'll change it to Donghae from now on..

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

Headache. It was all that she could feel. Sooyoung groaned aloud, wanting to hit her head on the wall..

Wait, where am I?

This again. Darkness. That was all that she could see. No more, no less. She tried reaching for something, wall, door, anything to give her a clue where she was. Nothing.. 

Is this place endless? Where the are the walls?!

"Stop that, Idiot" A man's voice came out of nowhere. "You're in Goorba. Hell version of jail. Y'know" He chuckled like an idiot. The brunette just stood quietly. The brunette could feel the man approaching her. If this guy is in jail, then there's a reason for her to be scared, right?

"Where did you spend your blood?"

"Huh? I don't get you, mister"

"Are you new? Of course you'll be here once you ran out of blood"

"I have a blood, and spend it on what?" Sooyoung stepped back, trying to stay away from the huge voiced guy. 

"Here, we work for blood, for sins and for souls. How funny, right?"

Sooyoung sat on the floor. Rocks. She tried crawling, of course she needed some light. And now, she's stuck with another prisoner, telling her weird things. Well, maybe he was right. Maybe.

"How?" 

"We cause accidents to happen, we earn the victim's blood. It's our Money to built houses. Sins, each of us have this one person to temp to do evil things, then we earn 'Sins' which makes us stronger and and healthy. Souls is once our victim kills a person, then we earn a 'Soul' which we can use for our wings, to make us fly higher and faster, it also makes us stronger" The man sighed. "By the way, what's your name?"

"I-I'm Sooyoung"

"Oh, you sounded so young. Suicide?"

"Yeah.. So, you are?"

"Choi Siwon. Call me Siwon" Sooyoung couldn't see the guy's face but she knew he was smiling. 

"So, why are you here?" The brunette stood up again. Hopeless.

"Ran out of blood, couldn't pay for my rent" The man sighed. "It to be here though" 

"SOOYOUNG!" A familiar voice was heard by both of them. Taeyeon. The long legged girl was sure it was Taeyeon's voice. "Pull them out. NOW!" After this. Sooyoung didn't know what happened next, they were in front of Taeyeon and Jessica. The goddess held the tall girl's chin tight, making a bruise mark around her lower cheeks. She then ripped off Sooyoung's shirt's sleeves.

"Hmm~ Good thing your wounds are already gone" Jessica mumbled. Taeyeon smiled secretly. "And you?" The blonde woman pulled Siwon by the hair, looking at his almost dry skin. "When do you plan to work to pay your debts?" 

The guy groaned in pain. "A--ahh.. I will pay them, goddammit like I could run away from all of you" 

"Good. Now, get the hell out of my castle and work!" He pushed the guy away like a rock that flew away. "Sooyoung, you're going to work for me. You'll live with a demon named Tiffany" 

"Ouch. A pretty loud girl" Taeyeon mumbled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A burning house? Are you kidding me?" Sooyoung faced the shorter girl and pouted. 

"The fire will keep you warm, heck you lose all your blood if you would sleep outside. That's the rules. Once the castle's bell rings, you have half an hour to get back to your house, or you'll end up in jail" The petite girl explained. "By he way, Tiffany is waiting for you inside" She pointed at the door of the house, encouraging the brunette to come inside and meet Tiffany already.

And the long legged brunette did. The house was good. Just like in earth, the was a bed and everything. Except kitchen. "Hello~" A beautiful woman welcomed her. She was short like Taeyeon, but she was really pretty. "I'm Tiffany"

"Sooyoung" Both girls exchanged smiles and shook hands. It was then when Sooyoung noticed how she smiles. 

"Your smile, it's cute" The tan girl smiled. 

"Oh~ thanks, Soo" 

"So, the person you'll be working on is... Kim Hyoyeon"

"Wait.. I know her!" 

"Make her kill people, if not, steal, lie or whatever. We need lots of blood, okay?" Tiffany smiled. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure she was that girl, Master?" Taeyeon spoke formally. Jessica nodded, placing her hands on her face, trying to remember the girl's face. She was never wrong. Sooyoung's face. Sooyoung's body... It was all that she could remember. Now, she's a hybrid. Jessica couldn't help but be jealous of her wings. On how there's still a chance for sooyoung to go back to heaven. It was terrible for all of them.

"Yes, I was Sooyoung's demon before I became the goddess" 

 

 

 

=======================================

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I FORGOT TO UNCHECK THE "HIDE CHAPTER"