Death (a short update)

Devil's Eyes

A hot steamy air slid on the back of the tall brunette's ears. Her eyes were still closed, but she could hear random noises. "Ah~" Her body felt heavy. Opening her eyes, a night-like city welcomed her.

Where am I?

The place wasn't bad, it's like earth, but she can't tell where the dim lights were coming since she couldn't see the moon.

What happened?

"I thought you're planning to sleep forever" An annoyed voice beamed, shocking Sooyoung. It was a short, brown haired girl giving her an annoyed look. The pretty demon helped the brunette stand up and fix herself. It was then when the Shikshin noticed something wrong with her.

"Oh~" The short demon raised her arms to touch her small curved horns above her forehead. "Looks like you haven't seen yourself since you died" She chuckled. Sooyoung's jaw slowly fell down as she started to remember things that happened. "We have wings too" the demon added, showing her huge black wings. Each wings were so huge that it's already a size of an ordinary cars on Earth.

"Who are you? And H-how---"

"I'm Taeyeon, right hand slave of Lord Jessica. You can control your wings. Hurry up, lord Jessica wants to meet you, you must be in big trouble, young lady. Lord Jessica is---" Before the Taeyeon could finish her words, a huge gray wings showed up.

"It h-hurts, Taeyeon--sshi" Sooyoung could feel her back was bleeding. Her wings are unusual. Normal demons has their black soft wings, it does not hurt them the first time they learn how to use it. But Sooyoung's wings shows softness when you're looking at it, but once it touches you, it's sharper than any blade made on Earth. The tall lady screamed her lungs out as she wait for the pain to fade. 

Sooyoung's knees fell on the ground as she slowly tries to move her metallic wings, making Taeyeon shiver. The short girl's eyes glimmered as she batted her eyelashes lots of times. "W-what---" No one, not even their God has that kind of wings. "Hybrid" she whispered.

"Follow me"

"But Taeyeonsshi, my b-back is--"

"What are you expecting? Death? You're in hell now, you feel pain everyday, that's our punishment for life" Taeyeon started to move her wings, bringing her up in the air. "Follow me. Faster"

 

FLASHBACK

"Oppa~" Sooyoung's aegyo was the only thing that can be heard. She poked the taller guy's chest and pouted like a kid. "Food~~" another aegyo beamed. Donghae could only smile stupidly with her wife acting like a teenager again. He hugged her closer to him. To tell the truth, he missed her whines and child-acts that makes her cuter.

"Yah! You're getting heavier, Shikshin"

"Oppa~ I want breakfast" The lady above pouted. "Please?"

"Fine, Soo. Just let me hug you for a while, Ne?"

"Ne" A huge curve made it's way on their lips. A smile. A huge smile. That one last smile both of them will see.

END OF FLASHBACK 

 

"My lord" Sooyoung's mind got interrupted from her deep thoughts, halfway, she was already being carried by the older demon, she could still feel her back bleeding from the fresh wound she got earlier. Taeyeon bowed and showed her respect for the Goddess of Hell who's been impatiently waiting for them.

"What took you so long?" Another short white girl showed up, her hair was blonde with some dark chocolate highlights. A fierce expression and dark brown eyes. "Answer me!" 

Taeyeon was startled as she heard Jessica yell, an angelic but fierce face, yet still the Goddess of demon shows whenever she's mad. "I apologize, My lord. It took me some time before she woke up" She said calmly hoping for a warm answer from the blonde girl.

"W-what is this?" Sooyoung butted in. "C-can I go now?"

Jessica could only laugh at the taller girl in front of her. "Why, Sooyoung? Don't you wanna meet me?" It Sooyoung for a while to register what she meant.

"What do you want from me?" 

"I wanna know why in all of us, you're the gifted one. I'm the Goddess, why do you have to have one of the greatest gift?" Jessica held Sooyoung's chin, giving it a slightly force. "What did you do to have those wings? Huh?" Jessica started to be rougher, the more she asks questions to the tall brunette. Taeyeon was starting to get worried since Sooyoung was still bleeding. 

"I-I didn't know-- LET ME GO!" Sooyoung pushes the blonde lady and without warning pulled out her sharp wings. This time she didn't feel anything, maybe because she was mad or rather, scared. She flapped her wings close to Jessica to scare her a bit, but failed. 

"Are you threatening me?!" Jessica shouted, her voice sounded like a huge guy, weird. It was then when the short blonde bit Sooyoung on the shoulder and drained her blood out off her, leaving Sooyoung unconscious. "Bring her to the West wing of my temple, lock her up and give her some blood for her to regain" 

 

FLASHBACK

"Pancake!" Sooyoung squealed holding her fork and a bottle of syrup. Donghae chuckled, today, her wife is really bubbly and hyper. Also, today, was the last day of them together. "Oppa, lets eat, let's eat!" Sooyoung giggled.

"Soo, you know I'll be back, right?"

"Oppa..."

"You know I will, Syoo"

"but-- Oppa, why do you need to join them? It's dangerous"

"Dad died for the country, Syoo---"

"And you should too?" Her smile turned into a frown. This again.

"I'm leaving tonight, I promise I'll be back"

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"O-oppa" Sooyoung whispered as she was already being thrown inside a huge dark room

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

omg I'm so sorry for the late updates. I needed to make a thesis for my Final exams T~T