What's in Hell?

Devil's Eyes

 

Let's see what pairing won! :3

TaeNy - 3 votes

SooTae - 6 votes

SooFany - 5 votes

TaengSic - 2 votes

And the rest of the pairings has no votes at all lol 

SiFany, SunTae, SeoSun

Clearly we got a winner! 

====================================================

 

Sooyoung got her tired eyes slowly opening, and again, Tiffany was still looking and mumbling on the pink crystal ball. "Still working?" She sat up, feeling her body get more and more weaker, it scared her. What if I end up in Goorba again? I don't wanna go back there!

"Sleepy head. I need to get a god damn soul or else I'll walk kilometers just to buy some food!" Tiffany pouted, wanting to throw the crystal ball that seemed to be a useless at all. "Why did I get to work this BoA? She's so kind and stupid and ugh!" The short girl let out her frustrations hitting the pink pillow beside her.

"Hey, hey. Chill, can you explain me everything about this ing place? I'm confused and I have no idea what's happening to me!" Sooyoung's face showed fear that made Tiffany remember her starting days in Hell. No one ever thought it would be something like this. Pain & Hardships everyday. They cause sins, accidents and everything bad to happen. Some would beg and die again just to go to heaven, but always get to work on harsh, ed-up and people. 

"Okay, Sooyoung. These are the important rules you should always remember. Now listen carefully"

"Okay. Just be informative"

"Number one. Our wings will be our life, it's our transportation to get food, to go to Blood city, to protect us from fights and these huge thing will be our weapon. And the Blood City is like a loaning bank in Earth. We can borrow some blood there but you have to pay them twice the blood you borrowed, y, right? Number two, you don't buy houses here, we rent and we pay the Blood City a rent of 5 bloods every month, Blood will be our second weapon. It stays us away from Goorba... and Jessica too."

"Carry on"

"Three. You have your own crystal ball, you can see your victim's sight or how she is doing. You have to make her a criminal, if not? Sinful. If your victim kills a person; but some are lucky to have a serial killer or a massacre doer, you'll be so strong you might beat Jessica on her throne. Fourth, never ever let people touch your wings, not me, no one. Pulling off the longest and thickest feather can make you paralyzed. All your feathers will fall off and worse, your wings would get cut off by itself"

"Will they grow again?"

"You have to get lots of Souls to get them back. Making a person kill their own kind is hard, so I'd say this, Sooyoung. Never ever let other demons touch your wings" 

"Wow, what a complicated place" Sooyoung watched Tiffany as the shorter girl gave her the blue crystal ball. "I need to make Hyoyeon kill people.."

"Sooyoung, you should get some blood and sins for the rent and for your health, your skin is drying up and it's dangerous. Once you see your veins go purple and black, hurry up and work or you'll end up in Goorba again. Plus, you'll look like an old lady" Tiffany added in disgust, imagining herself with herself having a dry, rough skin. 

Sooyoung can't help buy look at the human sized mirror beside Tiffany. Her face was horrible. No, not horrible, Hellish! Her veins started to be more and more visible, even under her eyes. Not to be funny to herself but it looked like someone drew patterns around her face using a ball point pen. Her forehead was the only one visible.

"Oh my god, Tippani"

"Oh you Koreans.. It's Tiffany!"

"I look terrible!"

"I just said that, Giant"

"I.. Look... Terrible!"

"I know!"

"Shut up~ I hate these horns too!"

Tiffany's laughs grew louder as she watched the newly transformed Demon see herself of the mirror for the first time. "I was more than freaked out when I saw myself for the first time, if you only knew how scared I am" Tiffany sighed, relaxing herself from laughing. Handing the tall girl their crystal ball, she gave the Shikshin a reassuring smile. "You should really start knowing how this thing works"

Immediately getting the tall woman's attention, she approached her friend as fast as she could. Her eyes glued to the Pink crystal ball, not wasting time as she held them with her long slim hands that are also showing some hint of veins turning darker. 

"Now, you'll see Hyoyeon and everything about her. You'll know what she likes, what she hates, who are people around you. You'll become Hyoyeon as long you're holding that ball" Tiffany added, as she carefully observed the younger woman in front of her.

"Try to whisper, tell her to steal her sister's money.."

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Jessica's eyes were darker than black, all of it. Taeyeon was behind the Goddess, her face told both Tiffany and Sooyoung she have been trying to stop the berserk in front of them all. "Looks like you've ran out of blood again, huh?" A hellish smile was slowly formed around Jessica's lips. Jessica ran towards the Shikshin's way.

"What the hell, Lord Sica!"

Thud.

Jessica shook herself in shock as she watched Taeyeon kiss Sooyoung.. "How dare you!"

It wasn't a kiss, but a blood transfer. Jessica watched the two woman with the process. Sooyoung's skin started to gloom and become more and more healthier, while her right hand servant's skin started to dry up, veins started to be more and more visible as Taeyeon fell down on the floor. "No! No! Taeyeonsshi!" Sooyoung held the short woman in her arms

Taeyeon smiled at the Goddess who was now more than berserk. "Will you kill me, Lord Jessica?" 

"Sure I will, Taetae"