TaengSic Battle for the Hybrid

Devil's Eyes

"Sure I will, TaeTae"

Jessica's words, for the first time, didn't scare the short slave. Jessica then again got close to Taeyeon without making an effort. Gripping Taeyeon on the neck, the Goddess of Hell started to grip tighter.

CRACK!

She was crushing Taeyeon's neck slowly, the blonde's smile made Sooyoung crazy. 

"No!" Gray sharp wings started to show up, the long legged brunette started using her wings as her weapon, almost cutting off Jessica's left arm. The goddess' blood was pure blue with some hint of red. The blood that Sooyoung would need to regain her strength back. The tall brunette got her eyes turning crimson as she got her body facing the Goddess again. 

CRACK!

"S-sica!"

"Taeyeon, you never disobeyed me, why now? I'll punish you!" The blonde's voice sounded like Guy's. Seeing the incoming brunette, Jessica held Sooyoung's neck effortlessly. "And you, insect. One more try to attack me, I'll cut off your ing head" Raising Sooyoung up in the air, she gave a a huge bite on the shoulder, ripping off the short haired brunette's skin and some nerves.

"Jessica!"

"Shut up, Taeyeon!" 

CRACK!

Jessica carried the unmoving girl on her shoulder, seeing Sooyoung bleeding and weak, she took it an advantage to go back to her Mansion to gain some blood for Taeyeon. "You hard headed little "

 

-----------------Devil's Eyes-----------------------

Giving Taeyeon everything she needed to regain, Jessica wasn't good enough to forgive anyone. No one, actually. Not even her best friend. Maybe she does fit to be the Hell's Goddess after all. "My taetae~ I won't kill you. But you'll be my lifeless slave." Taeyeon already knew what was gonna happen. Giving Jessica a nod, Taeyeon was ready wholeheartedly.

Jessica smiled creeply as she did the process, hearing blood drops as she progressed on doing the punishment. "There, there. You can never fight back to your master now, Taetae~" Jessica laughed weirdly, watching how the right hand slave was suffering. 

"AHHH!!!!" A loud voice suddenly beamed as the intruder watched Jessica put a long, thick and burning chain metal onto Taeyeon's neck. It was Tiffany was fast enough to escape Jessica's Mansion.

 

----------------Devil's Eyes-----------------------

 

"I'm telling you! I saw Taeyeon there! She was covered with blood!" Tiffany once again repeated for the thousand times. "I swear Sooyou-----"

"Miss Hwang, so... It's you who dared enter my Mansion.." Jessica gave Tiffany another scary smile. Batting her eyelashes as she pulled the burning chain with a strong force. "Is this what you wanted to  see and tell our oh-so-brave hybrid here?" She gave the mushroom a loud laugh.

Taeyeon's Jaw, lower mouth and tongue was cut off. Same happened to Taeyeon's arms, it was cut off from the very tip of her shoulder. "Welcome my new slave. And I'm thinking, you'll be next"

"Nnnmmmmnn!" Taeyeon tried moving her bleeding body.

"She'll end up in Goorba soon, Master Sica!"

"I'll feed her lots of blood, for her to suffer longer" Another loud laugh. Sooyoung's face started to show some fear, she never knew the Goddess was this hard for her to handle. Wanting to save Taeyeon, Tiffany tried approaching the short girl but failed. "You wanna go with her, huh?" Nano seconds. It only took Jessica less than a second as she wrapped Tiffany's neck on a burning thick chain and cut off her two arms just like what she did to Taeyeon.

"I'll enjoy you too, Hwang"

Slicing off Tiffany's jaw and tongue, Sooyoung tried helping her friend but loss too much blood. Gray wings started to go back and hide under her skin. Almost lifeless, She watched the Goddess as it started to attach the master lock and chain on her waist, pulling Tae and Ppany away. "I warned you." Jessica smiled as they disappeared on Sooyoung's sight.

 

A/N: Short update as usual XD Sorry guys :( Thesis is on the way >.< Don't worry, Summer is coming up. :) Sorry for the brutallity. >.< Oh! And my foreword was updated too! hahaha