Chapter 7

Cold But Warm

MoonBin P.O.V

I was having fun talking to EunWoo, Seol and SoonYoung while Byul was in her room washing up. My phone suddenly rang and I had to answer it. It was MyungJun hyung. I answered the call inside the kitchen and smiled hearing his cheerful voice.

MyungJun: Yah Bin-ah!! How are you~~~~~~~ 

Me: *chuckles* I'm good hyung~ What about you?

Rocky: *from a distance* Has the princess gone home safely?!

MyungJun: Yah! Shut Up! We all know how much you're obsessed with the princess!

Me: *chuckles* She's fine MinHyuk-ah...~ Thanks to you guys *smiles*

MyungJun: Glad to hear that we could lend a hand *giggles* Well I hope EunWoo will take care of her~ Make sure she doesn't get hurt again or she's staying with the happy virus MyungJun! 

Me: *laughs* Alright~~ I'll go now! Bye~

MyungJun: Bye~

Rocky: *in a distance* BYE HYUNG!

I hung up and chuckled at them. They were our friends since high school but they never met Byul and Seol before since the princesses never attended school. Thought Rocky always talked about wanting to meet them. I shook my head and walked back to the garden seeing Byul back from her room. As I got closer, I could sense that the atmosphere was not a good one. I stepped closer to them and heard what they were talking about. 

EunWoo: Seol-ah... Why did you do it...? *serious face*

Seol: Do what...? 

EunWoo: Don't play dumb with me... The deal you made with JongIn... *face Seol*

I froze from what EunWoo said because I thought she called it off with him. I continued listening and heard Seol screaming. 

EunWoo: You teamed up with JongIn wanting to kill your own sister...?!

SoonYoung: EunWoo-yah, why are you like this...?

Seol: *teary eyes* I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IF SHE WASN'T IN THE WAY!!

I flinched and she was glaring at me. SoonYoung held my hand and I calmed down a little. 

Seol: IF SHE HADN'T STOLE YOU AWAY FROM ME, I WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE DONE IT!! WHY DO YOU CARE FOR HER SO MUCH?! 

EunWoo: *stood up* IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!

Seol: You won't be happy I won't let you!! *cries*

I walked into the garden and everyone saw me. I ignored ther stares and only looked at the crying Seol. I stood behind her and tears were urging to fall. Why do I still love you even when you're like this...? What are you turning me into...? I looked at EunWoo and a shocked Byul standing in front of the crying Seol.

Me: Hyung... I'll handle it from here... 

EunWoo: *nods* *holds Byul's hand*

SoonYoung: We'll leave you to your talk...

They walked back into the building and all I could do was to stare at Seol. She turned around shaking and I wanted to hear her out first. I know I shouldn't be doing this but my heart just won't listen to me.

Seol: Why...? Why did you tell him...? WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! *glares*

Her face soften when she saw my emotionless face. I stepped closer to her and she took a step backwards. I pulled her into a hug and let my tears flow. All these emotions just poured out. She slowly hugged back and I managed to urge out some words.

Me: Why... Why did you lie to me...? *sniff* Why Seol...? *hugs tighter* Why even when you did something bad, my heart still chose you...? Why...? Why even when you chose EunWoo over me... I still can't give up on you... *cries*

Seol: I... I don't know... *cries* 

Me: Why do I still like you...? Why can't my heart just let you go...? Why must you make me feel this way...? How are you doing this...? 

Seol: Bin... *sniff* *whispers* I'm sorry... *sniff* I just... *mumbles gibberish*.... I don't even know what I'm doing... I'm so lost... Everything hurts... Help me.... Please...

I broke the hug to see her face swollen from the crying. I wiped her tears off from her face and she looked into my eyes. Her eyes were so lost as they stared into mine. It hurt my heart and all I could think of is how to make her feel better. I grabbed her chin lightly and leaned in to capture her lips. At first she didn't reply but as I held her waist, she grabbed on my shirt tightly and started to kiss back. I hugged her closely to my body and held her as if it was the last time I'll ever hold her. The kissed we shared was passionate, filled with emotions.

Frustration....

Anger......

Sadness........

Confusion..........

Desperation........ 

Love... 

I broke the kiss and connect our foreheads together. We both breathed hardly as our lungs were desperate for air. I held her chin for her to face me and she looked into my eyes. I hugged her again muffling my words into her neck.

Me: *mumbles* Will you give me a chance...? I'll proove to you that I'm way better than EunWoo...

Seol: *nods* I'm sorry Bin... I'm sorry for breaking my promise... I'm sorry for hurting you and everyone else... I'm willing to change... If you'll help me... *bits lips* *hugs me tighter* 

Me: *smiles* If its you, I'll do anything... But first... *breaks hug* You better apologize to your sister and EunWoo... Byul has been through enough ever since her recognizations of her powers... I'm pretty sure she was hurt from seeing you like this... I'm also sure you didn't mean to hurt her...

Seol: *bits lips* Will they forgive me...? I'm scared... *sniff*

Me: If you mean it and proove it to them, I'm sure they'll forgive you *smiles*

She smiled and we walked into the building seeing EunWoo and Byul sitting on the couch.

End of MoonBin P.O.V

Byul P.O.V

After EunWoo brought me back into the building, I was still frozen as if my soul had left my body. Did EunWoo say he loved me...? I was speachless of course and was brought back to reality when EunWoo called for me. 

EunWoo: Byul-ah, are you alright...? *concerned look*

Me: I... I don't know how to take in any of this... How... What... I...

EunWoo: *hugs me* Ssshh... It's alright... I'm sorry for yelling at your sister... *breaks hug*

Me: I still can't believe she would do this... *sighs* To team up with JongIn... I-... *sighs* 

He brought me to sit on the couch and held my shoulders. 

EunWoo: Don't overthink too much, I'll be here to help you alright...? I won't let anyone hurt you... *smiles*

Me: *nods*.... Was it true...? *bits lips*

EunWoo: *gulps* What is...?

Me: T-that you love m-me... *blush* *bits lip*

EunWoo: *blush* *nods* I actually liked you since long time ago... I guess the feelings built up and I accidentally blurted it out... *rubs neck* *blush* 

Me: *blush* That's sweet... *chuckles* 

EunWoo: I never knew that because of my feelings for you, you would get hurt one day... *looks at me*

Me: I didn't too... *chuckles* 

EunWoo: Do you trust me though...? *looks at me seriously*

Me: *blush* *bits lip* Of course I do... I'd never thought of not trusting you...

EunWoo: *smiles* Then will you give me a chance...?

Me: *chuckles* It depends if you want to take the chance~ I'm a difficult girl alright..~?

EunWoo: I don't see why I can't handle you~ *smiles*

I laughed with him and really thanked him for cheering me up all the time but my mind kept on going back to Seol. Why would she do that to me...? Did she really mean it...? JongIn is not the person who you can always trust. Suddenly MoonBin and Seol came into the building and walked over to us. We both stood up in sync and I was a little nervous not going to lie. Seol was hiding behind MoonBin and EunWoo pulled me behind him. The two guys were in their protective mode.

MoonBin then let Seol step in front and she looked at me with sad eyes. I then walked forward as well and she started to cry again. I widened my eyes and immediately held her. 

Seol: I'm sorry Byul!!! *cries* I didn't mean to hurt you... *sniff* My temper got in my way and I couldn't control myself... *breaks hug* I couldn't bare to see you with EunWoo because I was jealous...

Me: Seol-ah... *wipes her tears* There are many things in this world that we cannot have, but then again there are also things that we can have but not others... *smiles* As for EunWoo, maybe its fate that you can't be with him but that doesn't mean no one will love you... I was dissapointed that you would even hurt me because of him but I know you didn't mean it. You are still young... There's still so much things for you to learn... *smiles* I'm really happy that you are willing to apologize... 

Seol: *cries harder* Why are you do kind...? How can you not hate me for what I've done to you...? You should hate me... I'm not worth of your kindness... *faces floor*

Me: *lifts her chin* Seol, why would I hate my little sister...? Hate is a strong word but I don't use it. If you are willing to apologize and change for the better then I am willing to forgive and forget. Hate doesn't bring any good to both parties and I hope you'll learnt from this mistake alright...? I missed the old cute and bubbly Seol *smiles sweetly*

Seol: I promise to not hurt you anymore... This time I'll keep it *eyes MoonBin*

She then let go of me and looked at EunWoo. I patted his arm and he just smiled.

Seol: I'm sorry for hurting you as well EunWoo... I didn't want to cause you any trouble but at the end I did... I'm sorry that I made my sister cry... I was lost and didn't know where to go... I hope you can forgive me...

EunWoo: *sighs* If only you can proove to me you'll change for the better, I'm willing to forgive you *smiles* 

Seol: Thank you... *smiles*

She hugged him and went back to MoonBin's side. Our parents then came down seeing us all in an emotional state and Seol explained everything to them. Of course my dad was furious but he forgave Seol giving her a punishment. I didn't want my dad to do it but Seol insisted. Her cerfew time was moved an hour early and she was basically forbiddened to go out alone for the next month. 

I went back up to my room after dinner and changed into my pajamas. Suddenly EunWoo knocked on the door and came in after my permission. He sneaked his hands around my waist and backhugged me. He was different from JongIn. He was more gentle and soothing. He hummed and song for me and we had a tickle fight. Of course he won since I was ticklish and he asked for a kiss before he left. I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead. He was about to leave when he faced me again.

EunWoo: I'm the luckiest man alive to be able to have you as my girlfriend *smiles

Me: *blush* Yah, why so cheesy...~

EunWoo: Only for you *winks* Goodnight princess~

Me: Good night~ *smiles* 

TO BE CONTINUED~~ WOOHOO DOUBLE UPDATE CUZ I WAS REALLY TRYING TO MAKE THESE CHAPTERS INTERESTING ToT. NOW A DISCLAIMER BECAUSE SINCE I UPDATE/WRITE MY STORIES AT LIKE 12AM-1AM, I MIGHT HAVE SOME MISTAKES OR SOME THINGS THAT I MIGHT MISS WHILE WRITING MY STORIES, I know I know so unprofessional but I can't help it cuz it's late TmT I might update them in the morning or afternoon if I spot some mistakes so please bear with me T3T I'm really hoping I can make this a good story because all my other stories . Am currently trying to save When Angel Meets Devil;; Hope you guys could comment on my story because I want to know where I can improve and what do you guys expect from this story~ No one likes silent readers :3 no offense ToT Till next time~ BAIIIIIIIIII :3