Chapter 4

Cold But Warm

Seol P.O.V

I woke up the next morning after texting JongIn smirking as I got ready to go out. I woke up extra early today so that I won't get any attention as I'm going outside. I wore my black hoodie and checked the time, 10:30am; perfect time to go out. I sneaked out my room seeing no one and checked the front door. It was as if luck was on my side today, no one was there making it easy for me to slip out from this castle. I made it out alive and luckily. As I walked down to the cafe, people were really busy in the streets. I stopped at a small stall selling little bracelets thinking if I should buy one. I heard someone call me from the side and I turned to see a smirking JongIn. He waved at me while I rolled my eyes. I walked to him and we went into the cafe sitting down in a corner so no one can hear us.

We ordered some coffee and the waiter smiled at me before leaving. I faced JongIn and on his face was a stupid smug smile making me roll my eyes again. I sipped on my coffee before answering his question.

JongIn: So princess, what's with the sudden rage over your sister?

Me: What are you? I goldfish? I thought I told you yesterday. *glares* You in or what? Considering you weren't even loyal for ...

JongIn: *shrugs* Depends on what I get after~ *smirks*

Me: Oh trust me, you won't be dissapointed *smirks*

JongIn: What should I do for a start? When do you even want this to happen? *checks watch*

Me: As soon as possible you little . A day wasted can cause a lot to happen.

JongIn: *smirks* I'll call her up and we'll see *shrugs*

He took out his phone dialing a familiar number. He started to speak as I was just listening to what he has to say.

JongIn: Hey babe, you busy?... Want to hang out today? I heard a new mall just opened... What's wrong babe? Something wrong?... Are you breaking up with me?! 

With that I widened my eyes. He eyed me angrily and continued talking.

JongIn; Was everything I did for you not worth it?! Why are you doing this to me?!... *scoff* How do I know if you're cheating on me as well? *smirk*... You're always with that EunWoo guy, how do I know if you're cheating on me with him...? *smirk*

I shot him a glare hearing EunWoo's name but he kept his smirk on his face. His face suddenly turned surprised after that Byul just hung up on him. He kept his phone and slammed it on the table earning a few eyes on us. I slapped his arm and he just glared at me. I gave him a confused look and he just smirked folding his arms.

Me: What the hell is wrong with you? 

JongIn: Oh if you knew who was on the phone earlier you'd be pissed as .

Me: The hell does that mean?

JongIn: Let's just say a certain someone hung up on me for your sister.

Me: *widen eyes*

JongIn: And by that someone I mean Cha... Eun... Woo... *smirks*

Me: Why is he always with her?! *grits teeth*

JongIn: *shrugs* You know what I hate more than your stupid crush?

Me: What?

JongIn: *stands up* When someone dumps me. No one and I mean no one dumps Kim JongIn on the phone *smirks* I'll take your little offer, just hope you won't regret anything after I finish my job, thought I guess you won't *shrugs*

With that he walked out and to be honest I was a little anxious when he said that. I had nothing to do left so I got up and went back into the castle. I stopped at the small bracelet stall to buy a small bracelet. Maybe EunWoo might like this. I smiled at it proudly and went back home. 

When I opened the door to the living room, I saw Byul with the two guys staring at me. EunWoo was beside Byul holding on her shoulders and I was boiling wit anger. I glared Byul and went up to my room closing my door. Tears were falling and I didn't notice a person knocking on my door until a voice was heard. I quickly wiped my tears away and fixed myself before letting the person come in. The door opened revealing a smiling MoonBin and I smiled. Not going to lie I was regretful that I was mean to him the other day. My anger took over me I guess. He came in and looked concerned when he saw my red eyes.

Bin: Yah, are you ok? Why are your eyes red?

Me: Huh...? Oh, it's nothing... They were itchy so I scratched them... *smiles*

Bin: You sure you're ok?

Me: *nods*

Bin: *smiles* Where were you this morning? Everyone was worried especially your mother *concerned face*

Me: I went out to the streets to take a stroll because I was bored here in the castle... *bits lip*

Bin: That early? *raise eyebrows suspiciously*

Me: Yea... Plus I wanted to go out more... Being stuck here all the time is too frustrating... *shrugs*

Bin: Alright... As long as you're safe *smiles*

I smiled back weakly and remembered the bracelet I bought. I took it out and looked at it sadly. Should I give this to EunWoo...? The image of Byul and EunWoo returned to me again and my blood boiled. I sighed and looked at MoonBin. He cocked his head and I showed him the bracelet. 

Me: I saw this just now and was going to wear it but it was too big for me... Do you want it...? 

Bin: Only if you're giving it to me *smiles* 

Me: You can have it... It's not going to do me any good anyways *bits lip*

Bin: Put it on for me~ *puppy eyes*

I chuckled at his childishness and put the bracelet on for him. He smiled brightly and that made me smile a little as well. I wonder what it will look like if it was on EunWoo's wrist. I sighed a little making him pat my back. I looked at him with tears urging to fall but he closed my eyes pulling somewhere 

MoonBin: Seol-ah, I know what you are thinking ok, even if EunWoo doesn't love you back, there will always be someone to close your eyes on things you don't want to see. Of course, that's not the end, because there will also be someone that will open your eyes to something better *smiles*

As he opened my eyes again, I saw our reflection on the window with white beautiful snow outside. I looked at him and his smile was so sincere. The tears I held in began to fall and MoonBin took me into his embrace. I felt him pat my head and mumbled something into my head. I couldn't quite get what he meant but he broke the hug wiping my tears away for me. He smiled at me again and I sniffed. If only he was EunWoo...

End of Byul P.O.V

MoonBin P.O.V

As I held her in my embrace, I could feel her crying into my shirt and that broke my heart. I patted her head and kissed her head mumbling some words hoping she will get what I meat.

Me: *mumbles* Why can't you love me back...? 

 

TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~