Chapter 2

Cold But Warm

Byul P.O.V

I was flustered when Seol suddenly left the room like that so I eyed EunWoo. He just smiled and shook his head while MoonBin suddenly stood up. He smiled and headed towards Seol's room. Knowing him I could trust him with Seol because I know he will protect her no matter what. When EunWoo was done applying the medicine I looked at my palm and the wound was all healed. EunWoo was stunned but I chuckled knowing its because of the powers I have. He held my shoulders gently and I looked into his eyes. Something about him just makes me feel a whole lot better, he just gives me those soothing feelings. 

EunWoo: Are you ok...? 

Me: I guess... *sighs* Why would he do that...? 

EunWoo: You want me to take revenge for you?

Me: Stop it EunWoo, you know you can't *chuckles* At least I won't allow you *nudges EunWoo*

EunWoo: *pinches my cheeks* You're too cute *smiles*

Me: *blush* Th-thanks... *smiles*

My parents suddenly walked into the living room and my mom seemed concerned. She checked my palm and was relieved that nothing was there. EunWoo greeted them and we all sat down. 

Dad: Where did Seol go?

Me: She went into her room father *smiles* 

Mom: I heard from SoonYoung and JooHeon that she left to her room in a rush. Is everything alright?

Me: I guess so... *sighs*

Dad: I'll go talk to her... 

MoonBin suddenly came back.

MoonBin: I've already talked to her your majesty *smiles* *bows*

He smiled at me reasuring nothing was wrong so I just sighed in relief. My mom patted my arm and I looked into her brown eyes. She seemed concerned so I squeezed her palm urging her to tell me what's in her mind. 

Mom: You're all grown up my dear... *sniff* *pats my hand* Soon everything will be brought down to you and you'll get married soon...

EunWoo cleared his throat at that sentence which made me chuckle.

Dad: I can't believe you're really taking after me Byul *smiles proudly*

Me: Yea... *bit lip*

Mom: What's wrong honey?

Me: It's just that I'm not sure if I can keep up with what you both have done for this kingdom... I'm still learning but I don't know if I can do it like you guys...

Mom: * my hair* Dear, don't think too much... Your father and I, we just want you to be happy *smiles*

Me: Thanks mom... *looks at dad* Thanks dad *smiles*

Our worker SoonYoung came to get us all for dinner and I smiled at him; He was like my elder brother that I never had. We all went to the dining hall while MoonBin insisted on getting Seol. When they came, Seol's face was weird. She didn't seem like herself but I brushed it off. We went on with dinner and I was still thinking whether dating JongIn was a good idea.

End of Byul P.O.V

MoonBin P.O.V

Seol left the room just like that making me worried. She never does anything like that even when we were younger. Byul's face seemed concerned so I insisted on going to talk to Seol. Her door was closed and I was about to knock on it when I heard a voice. She was talking to someone on her phone. I leaned in to hear what she was saying and widen my eyes when I heard her.

Seol: I saw you just now you bastard... *scoffs* What do I want? You better be thankful that I'm on your side... That's better... Listen to what I want you to do and maybe I'll just let you slip for this once... Oh please you'll love what I'm going to tell you... I just need you to do one duty for me... *smirks* See, your stupid girlfriend is in my ing way... What do I mean? I mean she's all up on MY EUNWOO! Don't call me dramatic you little ...! I just need you to get her away from him. her, kill her I don't ing care. Just keep her away from EunWoo... And maybe I might give you a little thank you gift...

I opened the door clearly shocking her and she hung up with JongIn. I shut the door with anger in my face while she stood up. I admit I have feelings for her but it's not right for her to do this to her elder sister. Plus she just had a huge change in her life. I held Seol's hand and she was clearly annoyed. I smiled warmly at her trying to convince her while sitting her down. 

Seol: What are you doing here?

Me: I heard everything you said... *sighs* 

Seol: So what now? Are you going to tell the whole castle? Go on, I don't give a ...

Me: Seol... Why are you like this? The Seol I remember was cuter and way more nicer...

Seol: Ask that to Byul. She forced me... *looks away*

Me: *takes her hand* Please don't do this... Not only it will hurt your sister, but also everyone else... Including me... *bits lip*

Seol: *smiles* Alright, I won't do it... For your sake... 

Me: Promise...? *holds out pinky finger*

Seol: Promise... *hooks pinger finger* Now I want to take a shower...

Me: Alright... I'll get going *smiles*

I left and closed the door walking back to the living room seeing the king and the queen with Byul. They were talking about Seol and I smiled knowing that she promised me. 

Me: I've already talked to her your majesty. *smiles* *bows*

I assured nothing was wrong to Byul and she smiled. She knows that I have a crush on Seol because we both talked about it together once. Although she doesn't know that EunWoo has been liking- scratch that, loving her since years before she met JongIn. I thought maybe this is an opportunity for him to confess to Byul and protect her from other people like JongIn.

We then went for dinner with me going to get Seol. I was still anxious about her but I trust her. Although I might have to tell EunWoo about it sooner or later letting him know.

End of MoonBin P.O.V

Seol P.O.V

I was on my phone talking to JongIn and asked him a favor.

Me:  I saw you just now you bastard...

JongIn: What do you want...?

Me: *scoffs* What do I want...? You better be thankful I'm on your side...

JongIn: *silence*

Me: That's better... *smirks* Listen to what I want you to do and maybe I'll let you slip for this once...

JongIn: And what do I have to do?

Me: Oh please, you know what I'm going to tell you~

JongIn: I don't know princess, enlighten me~ *smirks*

Me: See, your stupid girlfriend is in my ing way...

JongIn: The hell are you on about? *laughs*

Me: What do I mean? I mean she's all up on MY EUNWOO!!

JongIn: Calm down drama queen

Me: Don't call me dramatic you little ! I just need you to get her away from him. 

JongIn: And how will I do that...?

Me: her, kill her I don't ing care... Just keep her away from EunWoo... And maybe I might give you a little thank you gift~ *smirks*

Suddenly the door opened revealing a pissed MoonBin and I quickly ended the call. He closed the door and I was nervous but I couldn't show him my weak side. He came closer and suddenly held my hand. I was annoyed because he just budged into my room without knocking. What if he heard everything I said...?

Me: What are you doing here?

MoonBin: I heard everything you said... *sighs* 

Me: So what now? Are you going to tell the whole castle? Go on, I don't give a ...

MoonBin: Seol... Why are you like this? The Seol I remember was cuter and way more nicer...

Me: Ask that to Byul. She forced me... *looks away*

MoonBin: *takes her hand* Please don't do this... Not only it will hurt your sister, but also everyone else... Including me... *bits lip*

Me: *smiles* Alright, I won't do it... For your sake... 

MoonBin: Promise...? *holds out pinky finger*

Me: Promise... *hooks pinger finger* Now I want to take a shower...

MoonBin: Alright... I'll get going *smiles*

He closed the door and I smirked. Who the cares? I just want my EunWoo. No one will be in between us... I took a shower and saw a text on my phone. It was from that bastard and I read it.

From JongIn 6:45pm
I don't know why you hung up on me but we can meet up tomorrow to talk about our little deed ;) What'ya say? Let's meet in the coffee shop near the caslt tomorrow morning?

From Seol 6:45pm
Sure... I'd love to see how that ice princess suffer ;) Meet'cha there ate 11am sharp.. Don't be late you bastard...

I smirked and looked at my pinky. I had a sudden weird feeling in me but I shook it off knowing I must finish what I've started. Nothing should stop me now... With that I silently mumbled 'Sorry Bin...'

 

 

I'm so sorry if this chapter did not make any sense ToT I'm still working on it so please don't give up on me TmT I'm trying my best T_T Please wait for the next chapter~ ^^