Chapter 6

Cold But Warm

MoonBin P.O.V

EunWoo 1:45pm: Hey, something came up with Byul and I decided to bring her to JinJin hyung! We'll be back later and please help me tell the King and Queen. Don't worry, she's in safe hands...

I widened my eyes and was shocked that something happened. I hope they're alright. I knocked on the door or the King's room and was welcomed in. I bowed to the King and Queen while they told me to sit down. I was nervous about telling them but I had to since it's about Byul's safety.

Me: Your majesty, I just got a text from EunWoo. He told me to inform you that he and Princess Byul will be coming home late as something came up...

King: What?! 

Queen: What in the world happened to my daugther?! *widen eyes*

Me: Your majesty, do not worry, I can assure you that Princess Byul is in safe hands... EunWoo is with her now...

Queen: Did he say what time he'll be back with my Byul?

Me: No your highness *bows*

King: You better make sure she's back in one piece... *sighs*

Me: I can promise you your majesty... *bows*

With that I left the room closing the door behind me. I hope Byul is safe...

End of MoonBin P.O.V

Byul P.O.V

I woke up to blurriness and groaned. I tried to focus on my view and slowly it turned back to normal. I looked beside me to see EunWoo asleep and I chuckled. He seemed so peaceful sleeping there. I then noticed him holding my hand and I blushed. I slightly shook him to wake him up and he finally stirred a little. He held his head up and his eyes were puffy from his sleep. I giggled a little making him smile while rubbing his eyes. The warmth from his hand still lingered on my palm and I blushed harder. He suddenly grabbed my hand again making me face him. His face was filled with concern and I knew excatly what he will say next.

EunWoo: What did JongIn do to you...? *serious face*

Me: He... *sighs*... He was being too touchy and it felt weird so I tried to push him off me... He was too strong so I had to find another way to protect myself... I don't know... I was s-scared... and... a-angry... Suddenly s-snow just appeared out of n-nowhere from my hands and I l-lost control... *sniff* It was so scary...

He held both my hands and I looked up to him with my wet eyes. He then held my cheek and the tears fell. I felt his fingers wiping my tearrs away and I sighed thinking... What if EunWoo wasn't there to help me...? What is he never came in time... Would I have died...? Would I have been by JongIn...? I shivered from that thought and EunWoo lifted my chin. His eyes met mine and they sparkled with sincerity. I smiled a little and just sighed again.

EunWoo: Hey... Don't go back to what happened yesterday alright...? You're safe now here and I'll protect you from now on. I won't let anyone hurt you anymore alright...? You can trust me... *smiles* 

Me: Thanks EunWoo... *smiles* What would I do without you...? 

EunWoo: I'm not leaving you alone...? *smiles*

I hugged him and he gladly returned the hug. There was a knock on the door suddenly and I quickly broke the hug with my red cheeks. EunWoo noticed and chuckled while opening the door. Three boys were all I saw and I was a little nervous to be honest. They smiled and came into the room making me more nervous.

JinJin: Princess, don't be scared of us... *smiles* We're EunWoo's friends. I'll introduce myself properly. *bows* I'm JinJin *smiles*

MyungJun: Pleasure to meet you your highness, my name is MyungJun *bows*

Rocky: *bows* I'm Rocky *smiles* It's really an honor to meet you in person...~

I smiled and EunWoo just shook his head. I looked at the three boys again and bowed back.

Me: I'm Byul *smiles* You don't have to be so formal with me *smiles* Just call me Byul *smiles* 

JinJin: In that case, would you like some breakfast Byul~? 

EunWoo: Actually hyung, Do you mind if we borrow some of your clothes...? I really need to bring her home to the King and Queen as soon as possible... *eyes me*

JinJin: Of course we do~! Rocky-ah! You don't mind sharing your clothes with the princess right...? *smirks*

Rocky: *blush* O-of course not~ *clears throat* This way your highness... *smiles*

I chuckled and followed him to what I assume was his room. He handed me some small clothes and I thanked him. He left the room to allow me to change in private. What a polite young boy. I chuckled thinking that he was so shy around me while changing into his clothes. After I finished with the changing, a knock was on the door and I recognized that voice. 

EunWoo: Byul-ah~! You done~?

Me: Yes! You can come in~!

He opened the door smiling and I noticed he changed into new clothes as well. We walked out from Rocky's room to see JinJin holding out his car keys. I cocked my head and faced EunWoo while he shook his head.

JinJin: No way I'm letting the princess walk home this early~ EunWoo can walk but I guess you could tag along~ *meh rong*

EunWoo: Aaii Hyung~~~ *whines*

JinJin: Alright let's go you big baby *laughs*

MyungJun & Rocky: Have a safe trip!

I bowed and went out with JinJin and EunWoo. He drove us back to the castle and dropped us off at the cafe near the castle. I thanked him before leaving his car and he winked at us. I blushed and EunWoo just laughed. He drove off again and I faced EunWoo.

Me: Those are some cute friends you have~ *chuckles*

EunWoo: Why? You like one of them...? Wah... I'm getting jealous *meh rong*

Me: I do not! *scowls* Why are you even jealous anyways *eyes him playfully*

EunWoo: You're too cute~ *pinches my cheeks* Let's go princess~ I'll buy you your coffee *smiles*

We went into the store and people were whispering. I looked around and everyone seemed to be afraid of me. I sighed knowing it was because of yesterday and faced the floor. EunWoo grabbed my hand and I looked up to him seeing his concerned face. I shook my head and he proceed to order our coffee. Once we got the coffee, we both walked outside and he kept on looking at me.

Me: What's wrong...?

EunWoo: That's what I should be asking you... Are you ok...?

Me: Its just... People are scared of me now... After what they saw yesterday... *bits lip*

EunWoo: Hey... Don't think too much, either now or never right? Besides, people will accept you for who you really are *smiles* 

I smiled back and we proceeded to walk home. While walking, my heart raced and I didn't know why. I sipped on the coffee and suddenly EunWoo held my hand. I looked up to him and he shrugged smiling. I blushed and held his hand as well. My heart beated faster making my face even redder. We reached the castle and the butler was relieved to see us. We walked in and the maids immediately called for my parents. EunWoo still held my hand and I was still a blushing mess. My parents came down from the stairs with MoonBin and SoonYoung by their side and my mom came to me the fastest. 

Mom: *hugs me* Oh my goodness thank God you're safe... *sighs in relief* 

Me: Mom... I'm fine *smiles* You didn't have to worry *chuckles*

Mom: *breaks hug* Are you hurt anywhere? What happened...? 

Me: *looks at EunWoo*

Dad: Well is anyone going to explain or what?

EunWoo: Actually your highnes-...

Me: It was nothing big dad... I had a fight with JongIn and wanted to go out for a while... *bits lip*

My dad actually took it and soon I was allowed to go up to my room and wash up. I walked down after the shower to the living room to see EunWoo, Seol and SoonYoung talking in the backyard. I joined them and SoonYoung gave me a bear hug. I chuckled and suddenly EunWoo called for Seol with a serious face.

EunWoo: Seol-ah... Why did you do it...? *serious face*

Seol: Do what...? 

EunWoo: Don't play dumb with me... The deal you made with JongIn... *face Seol*

We all looked at Seol and she looked anxious. I was curious on why EunWoo was saying this until he continued his sentence.

EunWoo: You teamed up with JongIn wanting to kill your own sister...?!

SoonYoung: EunWoo-yah, why are you like this...?

Seol: *teary eyes* I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IF SHE WASN'T IN THE WAY!!

I flinched and she was glaring at me. SoonYoung held my hand and I calmed down a little. 

Seol: IF SHE HADN'T STOLE YOU AWAY FROM ME, I WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE DONE IT!! WHY DO YOU CARE FOR HER SO MUCH?! 

EunWoo: *stood up* IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE HER!! 

I froze at that statement and looked at the both of them. I held onto Seol's hand and she shoved it off glaring at me. I was scared of seeing her like this and her facial expression turned. 

Seol: You won't be happy I won't let you!! *cries*

To Be Continued~~