Chapter 6

He's Perfect

 

Jonghyun opens the door for Key.

"Yeobo, sit over there and wait for me." Jonghyun pointed at the empty chairs just beside the big glass window. Key nodded and makes his way to the chairs.

Key sat on the chairs and pulled out his phone. "I'm really sorry, Taeminnie." He muttered. Who wouldn't be sorry if you rejected someone you've been close for so many years over your boyfriend? Best Friend is the most important people in his life before Jonghyun came in his life. It all changes!

He texted the words he just said and clicks send. "I'm very sorry." he said, again.

If he could just let Taemin join them. But, the problem is he's so afraid Jonghyun would get angry at him for letting someone join their little lunch date.

Jonghyun came back. "What took you so long, Jjong?" Key asked, hiding his cellphone back to his pocket.

"Nothing," Jonghyun smiled, giving Key an assurance by holding his hands.

"So, are you hungry?" Jonghyun asked, looking around for any available waiter.

"I am." Key said, holding at his boyfriend's hand tighter.

Jonghyun raises his left hand; gesturing the waiter or waitress to come closer. "Waiter," Jonghyun called out, for the last time. The girl turns around with a smile plastered on her face.

She walk towards Jonghyun and Key's table, she took out a pad paper and a ballpen.

"What do you like for lunch, Mr. Kim?" The girl asked.

Key looks at her, suspiciously. He looks straight to the name tag that the girl is wearing, 'JESSICA' written in big letters.

Key always gets easily jealous to this girl who knows his boyfriend's name without him knowing.

"Why do you know his name, Ms. Jessica?" Key asked, straight forward. Jonghyun looks at him, shockly.

'Really, Key?' Jonghyun thought, giving him a 'eh?' look.

"We became close friend before I worked here." Jessica girl explained, making Jonghyun nod of agreement.

"Ooh, close friends? That was before, not now. So snap it out!" Key said, bluntly. Jonghyun kicks Key's legs from beneath the table making Key groan in pain.

"What did you did that?" Key asked, holding on his leg.

"Sorry. Give us to bulgogi please." Jonghyun said to Jessica. The girl listed their orders and quickly left their sight.

"What did you did that, Key? That's so rude, you know?" Jonghyun said, glaring at him. Who wouldn't get angry at that? He doesn’t even trust Jonghyun for a small friend that he doesn't know. That's rude!

Key looks at him with close arms, "Sorry, I didn't know." Key said, sarcastically. Jealousy! Some people said, you will find out that a person really loves you when he/she gets jealous over someone, quickly.

"She's just a close friend from freshman days." Jonghyun tried explaining. But, Key never listens. 'Why is he trying to be so stupid?' Jonghyun thought, accidentally. He doesn’t really like that thought, so, he mentally slap himself. He slams his fist on the table, lighter.

"SHE.IS.JUST.A.FRIEND!" Jonghyun shouted, luckily, they're the only customer so no one heard it beside the staffs and them.

"Okay, a friend." Key chuckled, evilly. You never know what is in he's mind this days, he's gone crazy!

Their orders came and they start eating.

"You understand now?" jonghyun asked, looking up to look at Key's face chewing.

"I understand," Key said before grabbing more food before shoving it inside his mouth.

After finishing his food, he wipes his lips with a tissue.

"We should have eaten with Taemin and Hyoyeon instead. They're food is much DELICIOUS than here." He finished, making the word 'delicious' louder to make the staffs heard it.

Jonghyun looks at him, surprisely. 'I thought he understand now.' Jonghyun thought.

Jonghyun quickly finishes his food, not wanting his boyfriend to wait. 'Such a slow eater.' Key thought.

After Jonghyun eat, Key stood up and starts walking. "Yah! Wait up!" Jonghyun shouted, catching up Key who's leaving the door already.

Key slides out his phone and dials Taemin's number. Couple of rings were heard after someone had picked it up, "Yobosaeyo?" Key called up. Until, a small giggle from the other line was heard.

"Who's that?" Key asked, making a worried tone. A scratch was heard, "What was that?" Key asked again, being so suspicious about what's happening on the other line.

"Hey, why didn't you-" Jonghyun cutted his lines when he saw Key on the phone, he kept himself quiet.

"Yah! Taemin-ah, where are you?" Key asked, scratching his thigh because of impatientness.

"Ooh, sorry Hyung. I'm here at the park with Hyoyeon-sshi and Minho-ah." Taemin respond then let out a laugh,

"Okay, we'll be there." Key said before hanging up. He kept his phone back to his pocket and look back at Jonghyun.

"Are you coming or not?" Key asked with expressionless face. Jonghyun is really confused at Key's attitude right now.

"Hell Yeah" Jonghyun said, trying to be hyper. He put his arm around Key's shoulder then they started walking again.

There were two blocks away from the school ground when someone taps Jonghyun's back.

He turn around and saw five girls looking at him, "Well, Hello there." Jonghyun greeted with a bow. Key looks at him again, angry. He doesn't even know who the girls are, and Jonghyun still guts to greet them formally. Key crosses his arm and taps his feet on the ground, impatiently.

"Long Time No See, Jonghyun-sshi, How have you been?" The black-haired girl greeted, the girls behind her starts to giggle. Maybe because Jonghyun got looks, oops, not only looks, He got EVERYTHING a girl could ever want.

"I'm fine, Gyuri-sshi." Jonghyun said, rubbing his neck, shyly.

Okay, it's been five minutes since the two talks to; Key started being so irritated with all the waiting. All he heard from the conversation is GIGGLING, SMILING or more like FLIRTING.

Key turn himself to them, "Are you guys done talking? Because if not, I'll be going now" Key said, faking a smile.

"And, you girls are Jonghyun's friend? Or past girlfriends?" Key asked, coldly before turning his back to them and starts walking away.