Chapter 19

He's Perfect

 

The practice starts really soft. Everyone cares to listen to their choreographer and watch him do his little teaching thing.

"Yeobo," Jonghyun called out his boyfriend who's overly listening to their teacher. Jonghyun really didn't like dancing and all those things they do that contains body movements It just another way to get close to his precious yeobo.

Key turn around and found a cute Jonghyun pouting like little kid, "What is it, sweetie?" Key asked in a sweet tone, he caress Jonghyun's cheek making the older blush.

"How can we get out here?" Jonghyun pouted again when they're teacher eyed them, they're not even speaking that loudly. I bet only the two of them can hear what they're talking about.

"I don't know," Key whispered as he turns his head back to their teacher.

He was currently teaching a new step for their third routine and everyone is having a hard time to get it -especially those who have two left legs-.

"Taemin-ah, do you get it?" Hyoyeon asked, panting so hard. It's damn hard, especially the shuffling part. Their teacher is too stupid to teach the step slowly.

"Yeah, Noona." Taemin beamed as he position himself in front of Hyoyeon, until the couple came in and asked for the younger's help.

"Alright, you first put your right feet on the back then the other one again," Taemin starts explaining every movement they're going to do for that step. Taemin did his job very well and had help his friends with the easiest thing he can do.

"Thanks Minnie," Key smiled at him as he pinches his chubby cheeks. Taemin grinned as he remembers these moments.

"Anytime, Key Umma," Taemin bow and quickly made his way back to their teacher.

The practice went smoothly for others, for the two-left-legs I think it didn't.

Everyone starts to leave the room one by one, until someone barged in and starts squeezing Jonghyun's broad shoulder making Key grasped that guy and ready to punch him when Jonghyun stopped him.

"Key, it's Donghae hyung," Jonghyun said. Key hits reality, too much jealousy. He didn't even notice that he's attacking his own new friend that he met at the amusement park.

"I'm very sorry, Hyung" He quickly stood up and helped him get up, he bow.

"It's okay, I understand you," Donghae said, dusting some invisible dust out his expensive outfit.

"What are you doing here, Hae Hyung?" Taemin asked as he wraps his bag pack on his bag, he doesn't have a locker.

"Nothing," He beamed as he took a glance at Hyoyeon whose busy glaring at her.

He walk towards Hyoyeon and smiled at her widely, "Even if you smile, nothing will change, Mr. Lee." Hyoyeon said and walk out of his sight. He just didn't like the feeling of this guy being around her or their group. It's a bit odd and uncomfortable for her.

Key stops her from leaving the door, "Noona, talk to him." Key said with Jonghyun behind him. He's been trying to tell her to start fresh with Donghae, it's not that bad being friends with him. He's awesome and cool.

"I don't want to," Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and continues to open the door but Jonghyun quickly slammed it close.

"Come on, Noona. He's not that bad," Jonghyun snapped with his pretty puppy eyes.

"I'll try," Hyoyeon turn around and walk towards Donghae again; Taemin left Donghae's side when he saw Hyoyeon walking towards them.

"Minnie, Lets go." Key called out and they continuously walk out the dance room and leave the two alone.

Hyoyeon groaned at their plan, she doesn't even know that they're going to leave them two alone.

"What now?" Hyoyeon said, crossing her arms on her chest.

Donghae giggled at how cute Hyoyeon is when she's pissed or he just thinks he was.

"Let's start a fresh new start, shall we?" Donghae smiled as he looks at Hyoyeon, confidently. But, you didn't know, deep inside he was nervous and afraid to blurt out some of the words that's unexpectedly.

"Okay," Hyoyeon just have to agree. She drops her arms and waited for his introduction to start.

"I'm Lee Donghae, by the way." Donghae lifted his arm to Hyoyeon and she took it and they shook.

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon," Hyoyeon answered, politely without an expression.

"So, do you want to grab lunch with me?" Donghae asked as he releases her precious hands of his. He have this tingly feeling inside him that makes him want to want Hyoyeon more.

"Sure," Hyoyeon sighed and turn around, hiding her blushing cheeks. She doesn't even know why the heck she is blushing? No one ever made her crazy like this.

They were about to walk out when Jonghyun and Key barged inside the room, quickly closing the door and letting out heavy pants.

"Yah! What happened?" Hyoyeon quickly asked, she spread her arms widely.

"You already know," Key panted heavily as he said. It's really hard to explain but he thinks he's going so insane with these fan girls following his boyfriend around. Is he really that handsome and cool for them?

"What should we do now?" Jonghyun asked, sliding himself to get seated. He's confuse, how can he ever get out of this situation?

"I have an idea," Donghae snapped his fingers making all of their attention turn to him.

"Just switch school, it would be easy." Donghae beamed as if it was the greatest idea ever.

Key and Jonghyun chuckled at their hyung's dumb idea while Hyoyeon glared at how stupid he was.

"Hyung~ tried that but failed." Jonghyun chuckled as he took his boyfriend's hand and squeeze it lightly.

-----------

Annyeong ~!
Another update.
btw, HyoHae is only a cameo. I mean, only small HyoHae moments will appear in the story.
They're not part of the minor couples xDD

Hey guys, you know EXO?
Who's your favorite member? both M and K ^^
Mine is Baekhyun and Tao <3

HAHA! GOOD NIGHT FOR NOW ^^


LOL JONGHYUN AND KEY !!