Chapter 3

He's Perfect

 

Then, the bell rang for the next period.

"Kaja, Hyoyeon-sshi." Key called out, he grabs Hyoyeon's wrist and completely drag her to Dance Class.

When they arrive at the dance class, they enter in and saw bunch of students dancing, it's like they having a competition or something.

"Awesome." Hyoyeon exclaim, seeing the guy dancing so well, with pop and lock.

"'I know right." Key said, grooving to the music they were playing.

"Who is he?" Hyoyeon asked, doing the same as Key; moving their body up and down.

"He's Taemin." Key said, making Hyoyeon ooohhh!

"He's incredible, Key-ah!" Hyoyeon praised, who wouldn't give him a compliment after seeing the boy dance, so well.

After the music played, Taemin spotted his hyung from a far. He run towards him and attacks him with hug, "UMMA!!" He shouted. Hyoyeon found them adorable. Back in the old days, Taemin used to call Key Umma, since; Key is like a Mother to their group. But, after Jonghyun and Key incident, he never called him that.

"Annyeong." Key greeted back, hugging Taemin back.

Taemin saw the girl next to him and quickly pull back, "Annyeonghaseyo~" Taemin greeted as he bows.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyoyeon -imnida" Hyoyeon greeted back, bringing the bow back to him.

"She's my 'friendly' classmate at English class." Key explained.

"Ooh. Nice Meeting you, Noona." Taemin bows again, earning a giggle from the older.

"You're cute." Hyoyeon commented.

"Wait, Umma. Where's Jonghyun hyung?" Taemin asked, facing his Umma-like Hyung.

"He's in a basketball practice, why?" Key asked, with a puzzled face. Why would Taemin look for Jonghyun this time? Its second period and everyone has their own classes to attend.

"He said, he'll be taking dance class with us." Taemin said, scratching his head.

"Really? Wait why didn’t come with us earlier?" Key asked, and by the way, does he even know how to dance?

"I don't know." Taemin shrugs.

"I'm here." Four minutes before the teacher came; there he is, walking towards Key.

"Yeobo." Key welcomed him with a hug, Jonghyun hugs back.

"Do you know how to dance?" Key said, bluntly. He never showed any dance moves to Kibum before. Not a tiny happy dance, never.

"Yes I can. I'm good at it." Jonghyun said, proudly. Moving backwards, the exact time the music starts, then, he starts dancing. Not a POP and LOCK dance but more like a manly dance, the song was Lucifer by SHINee and especially for Kibum, he knew the dance. He starts dancing every move.

'Wow, he's good.' Kibum thought while looking at his dance moves, "Awesome." Hyoyeon praised.

The song ended and everybody applauses. He never knew that everyone was watching him since; he was looking at Kibum the whole time. He was doing this for Kibum.

Kibum's favourite song is Lucifer by SHINee and almost every day he dance to it.

"So, what do you say?" Jonghyun asked, wrapping his arms around his lover's shoulder.  Key put his arms around his waist and brings him closer to him.

"It's pretty good." Kibum praised, but, in a low voice. Like he's not amaze to what he just did, in front of him.

"That's it??" Jonghyun frowned, pulling himself from his lover's arm.

"What do you want me to say? You're awesome, Jongie. There!" Key chuckled; jonghyun comes closer and hugs him.

"Thank you, Yeobo." Jonghyun said, hugging him tightly. Key hugged back.