Chapter 2

He's Perfect

 

"Good Morning class." Key's English teacher greeted, they all nodded in response.

To be honest, Key is very good at this subject; he's actually that top student in this class. He got perfect English accent and really great at forming sentences in English.

"Okay, class. Open your book in page 99" Their teacher, Tiffany Hwang ordered.

Key grabs his shoulder bag and places it in front of him, he opens it slowly and grabs his English textbook inside. He places his bag beside his chair and starts flipping his book to page 99.

"We're going to learn about, 'How to make a story that can make the readers interested'." Tiffany Hwang said as she starts writing what she had said on a board, Key opens his bag -without picking it up- and grabs his English notebook inside. He doesn’t want to miss his Teacher's writings on the board.

Every time there's something the teacher would write on the board, he wouldn't hesitate to write it too, not like his classmates, a lazy bum they are.

"First, you should have a perfect and interesting description about the story." Tiffany Hwang mentioned, she writes it slowly on the board. Now, Key's writing everything what their Teacher is writing. He glances around the room and found that some of his classmates are sleeping, playing with their phone or even flirting with each other.

'Lucky me, I have an amazing boyfriend.' Key thought. He chuckled and continues writing.

"What are you laughing about?" He heard a voice, he glance at his left and saw a blonde wavy hair girl. First, he wasn't even interested who's his classmate in this class; all he has to do is listen to his teacher all the time.

He doesn't even know who the heck his classmates are.

"Nothing" He said and continues writing, 'Second, you should find the right genre for your story' he wrote.

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon, by the way." The girl straighten her arm for a hand shake, Key took it and they shake.

"Key" Key answered back, 'Third, you pick the right names for the character' he wrote.

"I know, you're the Top in class." The girl, Hyoyeon chuckled.

Key side-glance at her and just give her a slight nod to make her sure that he was listening.

"I'm new." Hyoyeon added. Key looks at her. 'Is that why you introduce yourself?' Key thought, he smiles at her.

"Have any friends yet?" Key asked, without looking at her, still, focusing at what his writing.

"One and you're my second." Hyoyeon giggled. Actually, Hyoyeon is writing too, so, they're having a conversation while they're both writing. Fun right?

"Who's one?" Key asked, 'Fifth, You'll decide what the characters should be' he wrote.

"Seo Seohyun from singing class." Hyoyeon answered back, she looks up and looks down again.

"Ooh, her? She's a very good singer." Key commented. Apparently, he just heard her sing when, once, the school had a Talent Contest and that girl joined in and she won second place. Key likes to sing to but never had a thought of practising it.

"I heard her sing, she's totally great." Hyoyeon commented, 'Last, Let the readers enjoy their reading, suggest if they want' they wrote.

Five minutes of discussion from the teacher, caught them to silent.

"That's it, everybody." Their teacher said, she gathers her things on her hands. Until, the bell rang for the next period.

"Remember, we have a short quiz tomorrow." Their teacher reminded, the students starts walking out the door, quickly.

Some of them, just running out quickly, avoiding the jocks who bully them, get them.

"Next period Key-sshi?" Hyoyeon asked, swinging her bag on her shoulder."I have Dance class..." Key paused, he gathers his books and put it inside his bag, "with Taemin." he continued.

"I have Dance class too, can we go together?" Hyoyeon asked, they both walked out the classroom.

"Sure, I'll just pick up Taemin." Key said, he never thought that this girl is really friendly, even though, sometimes, she's talkative.

"Can I come?" Hyoyeon asked, looking at his blue eyes. She doesn't like Key, she just want a new friend.

"Sure, let's pass by my locker; I have to get some few things." Key said.

Then they start walking there, and then, Hyoyeon realize that her locker is only two lockers away from he's. Isn't it fun? Key don't find in annoying, though. He found her fun because as you can see, they have a lot in common; dancing and English. Okay, only two but it's more than one so you can consider that as a 'lot'.

"Hey babe" Until, a lips crashed on Key's cheeks, making him blush. He turns around, seeing his boyfriend in jersey.

"Practice?" Key asked, he closes his locker and faces him.

"Neh." He answered, he leans closer to kiss his neck but Key stops him by his hands.

"Not now, I got company." Key whispered and points at Hyoyeon who's staring blankly at them.

"Ooh, sorry.  I didn't know my boyfriend got friends here." He chuckled and walk towards the girl in blonde, but she take few steps back, knowing if he's a or something, because, he just kissed Key, on the cheeks.

Hyoyeon saw her moves and walks beside her, "Hyoyeon-sshi, this is Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun. He's my boyfriend." Key introduced, Hyoyeon straighten her arm, Jonghyun took it and they shook.

"Nice Meeting you, Hyoyeon-sshi." Jonghyun said, in a bow. Hyoyeon can see what she thought about him was totally wrong; he even greeted you nicely and formally.

"Nice Meeting you too, Jonghyun-sshi." Hyoyeon said back, Jonghyun found her cute and can't help but to pinch her cheek.

That was his thought, by the way. He just wanted it but he didn't pinch it. Until, basktetball practice pops into his mind, "Babe, I have to go now. Don't want to be late!" Jonghyun said as he gives Key a quick peck on the cheeks and wave goodbye to them.

"He's nice." Hyoyeon commented as they look at Jonghyu's fingure running.

"I know right, is this shock you?" Key asked, facing her. To be honest, only their TRUE friends knew about their relationship. No one knows, not even their parents.

He wanted to know what is Hyoyoen expression when he introduced Jonghyun to her, it's very important.

"Not really, I have friend guy, he got boyfriend too." Hyoyoen chuckled.

 

OH BTW! I DECIDED TO ADD HYOYEON AT THE STORY ! THE FIRST STORY 'TRY AND LOVE ME?' I CHANGED THE GIRL TO NICOLE :DDDD 

IF YOU GUYS GOT CONFUSE ♥ THANKS FOR READING :DD

      

HAPPY NEW YEAR!