Chapter 4

He's Perfect

 

The dance class started with a lot of giggles and blushing.

Well, since, Jonghyun joined the Dance Class just to see Key dance does hips and 's of his. They were cuddling the whole time, teasing each other while the teacher wasn't looking.

Finding a right time to peck each others' lips which leave Hyoyeon and Taemin felt a little awkward towards the two, why would do that in front of other people? Isn't that supposed to be secret? but, seems like they were more proud to be together.

Taemin sighed, "Ugh, they're getting really irritating." Taemin said, making Hyoyeon looks at him, worriedly.

"Why, Taemin? What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked, patting his back. Actually, they're having a break time, fifteen minutes break.

The couple is sitting on the far corner from Hyoyeon and Taemin, as usual they were cuddling and making each other laugh.

"They're so annoying, Noona." Taemin said, bluntly. He doens't really like lying, since, Minho said so.

"They just love each other so much, Taemin. Don't you feel the same way when you're with love of your life?" Hyoyeon chuckled, continuously patting Taemin's back.

Taemin sighed, again. "I'm feeling the same way, Noona. But, ever since, they been couple, Key hyung doesn't pay attention to me anymore." Taemin felt really sad, just a couple of days ago, they're hanging out. Playing video games, watching cinemas together and eating dinner together but It want lost when they got together with Jonghyun.

"You'll get use to it. You have me, Taemin. Haha! Wait, do you have girlfriend?" Hyoyeon asked, bluntly. She's not expecting to be girlfriend's with Taemin, just asking. Hyoyeon can feel the sadness that the younger is feeling, she got through that situation before, and believe me, she don't want go back anymore.

"Didn't Umma tell you?" Taemin's voice lighten up, he's happy when he's boyfriend was the topic.

"Told me what?" Hyoyeon asked with a confused look on her face.

"That I have a boyfriend, not a 'girlfriend'." Taemin grinned. Hyoyeon chuckled at Taemin's action; she couldn't resist does cute gestures of him.

Hyoyeon didn't mine having friends with a bunch of gays, since, her own best friend is a gay.

"Ooh, what's his name?" Hyoyeon asked, she gesture Taemin to sat on the floor, on the opposite side where JongKey is.

"Minho, Choi Minho." Taemin giggled and felt his cheeks getting redish. He looks down, hiding it.

"Ooh, I heard his name before." Hyoyeon said, tapping her finger on her chin. Trying to remember where she heard that name from. Well, it took time to remember that.

"I'll figure it out later." Hyoyeon chuckled, memories of her hearing that name got lost, a little time.

"Noona you're funny." Taemin laughs, slapping his thighs.

"I am, am i?" Hyoyeon giggled at her question.

On the other side, the couple was busy cuddling and talking at each other. Making their own moment inside the room, this is what Jonghyun wanting more. If he could just stay inside their house and cuddle the whole day, he will jump for joy if he'll do that.

"Jjong, you're a great dancer. I never thought of that before." Key said, tightening the grip of his hands on Jonghyun's. Holding each others' hand is the preciousest thing they could ever did.

"Now you know, I'm not only at singing, babe. I'm best at everything." Jonghyun bragged, not that he's very proud of himself; he just wanted to show to his lovely boyfriend how awesome his boyfriend is. And he picked the right guy to be with.

"Okay, you are." Key chuckled, he look around the room, until, his eyes passes by Taemin and Hyoyeon laughing at each other.

Key poke Jonghyun's thigh to get his attention for some random thing he was looking. "What is it?" Jonghyun asked, looking at Key confusely. He pointed at Hyoyeon and Taemin's direction, a smirk forms at Jonghyun's lips.

"Isn't they cute for each other?" Jonghyun commented, earning a hard slap from the younger. Jonghyun winced in pain, three seconds passed, he thought at when he just said. 'That's so stupid, of course, Key wil be angry at me with my lame statement.' Jonghyun thought, looking at Key a bit scared.

"Cute for each other? Are you gone crazy? Taemin has a boyfriend and not to mention, our friend, Choi Minho." Key almost shouting, but he keeps his voice low, not wanting to hear his conversation from the other side of the room.

"Okay, I'm sorry. It just slipped." Jonghyun admitted, he didn't mean it to say those words.

"You better be." Key said, glaring at his boyfriend. He's not angry, don't worry, He just felt shock hearing those words from Taemin's boyfriend's bestfriend.

"Okay guys, stand up. Break is over!" Their teacher shouted. The student stands up and starts dusting their clothes.