Friday P.M

Creeping to Your Heart

After School


Sehun had already packed up and headed toward Chanyeol's classroom, only to find the taller male stiff in his seat. 

He raised an eyebrow and began approaching the said figure.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Chanyeol finally moved and looked up at his best friend who stood just beside his desk. 

"Eh.. class ended??" He blinked and then looked side to side and noticed there was no one else around. 

"You sure you're ok? You've been pretty depressing all day." Not that Sehun was concerned but it really was rare for Chanyeol to act all spaced out when he was usually carefree and nonchalant about everything. 

"Shoot, what time is it?!" A realization just hit and he started scrambling for his belongings.

"Uh.. just after 3:30? We'd be having a bite by now if you weren't so slow."

"Argh, crap!" Chanyeol shoved everything into his bag, which seems to be a habit recently, and got up. "Sorry man, I can't today!"

Standing up tall, Chanyeol rushed out of the classroom rather clumsily without glancing back at the amused Sehun.

 

 

"B- Baekhyun!" Chanyeol finally made it to the front gate when he quickened his pace after noticing Baekhyun waiting for him.

"Woah, Chanyeol, did you ran a marathon or something?" Baekhyun laughed at how sweaty and out of breath the boy was.

"Sorry," Chanyeol rests his hands on his knees as he catches his breath, "did you.. wait long...?"

"No.. I actually just got here."

They began walking away from the school and started toward Baekhyun's home. It was farther than Chanyeol thought. They took a few bus routes and it turns out, Baekhyun lived in a more luxurious neighbourhood with mansions and large gates. Chanyeol gawked at the houses they passed by.

Why am I not surprised... wow. 

"We're here."

Again, Chanyeol couldn't help but open wide-eyed and mouth hanging like an idiot.

"Maybe I should come another time!" He quickly turned around and wanted to leave because he wasn't prepared for this grand visit.

"W- what!!? Wait, Chanyeol! What are you saying, I don't normally take the bus you know!!" 

Urk. At first I thought I'd be able to walk him home, but that was such a long trip! 

Feeling a sense of guilt, Chanyeol laughed it off and said he was joking. Of course, deep down, he was a nervous wreck.

The first person to greet them as soon as the large doors opened was an elderly man in black suits. Butler? Wow. 

"Welcome home, young master Baekhyun!" He then glanced at Chanyeol and bowed to him as he greeted him in the same manner.

"H- hello... sorry for disturbing..." 

Baekhyun chuckled to himself as he observed how shy the tall boy was. 

They headed up the stairs to the rooms, specifically Baekhyun's.

"Eh? You're home!" A familiar figure came out of the room and their voice rang throughout the open space and arms came wrapping unknowingly around Baekhyun.

Shocked, or rather surprised, Chanyeol could not forget who it was. Kyungsoo?

"Kyungsoo, you're here too." Baekhyun said. "Where's Jongin?"

"Awww, why so coooold? At least give me a hug back!" Kyungsoo whines.

"Yes yes..." He pats the boy's back and jokingly pinches him.

"Oh? Isn't this... Chanyeol was it?" Kyungsoo peered at Chanyeol who stood just behind Baekhyun. "... woah! I finally get it now, he's the one you mentioned --"

"Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun covered the boy's mouth abruptly due to possibly being embarrassed in front of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol on the other hand wasn't feeling too good. He was giddy and nervous a few moments ago, but now he felt like clenching at his chest because something in him felt like it was going to burst any minute. 

"Getting all close and chummy..." Chanyeol mumbled, "What the hell is THIS!?" He finally shouted and turned around to leave.

"Huh?" Baekhyun was lost for a second and oblivious to the situation, "woah... Chanyeol?? Wait! Not again??"

It was already too late to stop the taller male as he ran out of the house as fast as he could.

 

 


PM


"Huff... huff... huff..." Chanyeol felt like he's never been so tired than he's been all day. 

He had been running for what seemed to be a very long time, he didn't have a destination in mind except letting out his frustration. He then finds himself resting at a nearby park and finally sinked onto a bench with his head tilted back.

Why the hell did I run off like that...?? Like a girl... !

He finds his phone and there was no messages, specifically from Baekhyun that is. 

Of course, why would he? He's with Kyungsoo...

"I like you."

Baekhyun's confession suddenly hit him. 

Maybe... I jumped to conclusion. .. Why did I get so angry for?

"Chanyeol!"

Startled, Chanyeol jolted up from his seat as he awkwardly faces Baekhyun.

"How.. did you know I was here?"

"I chased after you, but you were too fast.." Baekhyun said. "You.. why did you run off like that?"

"...Why?" Chanyeol felt annoyed all of a sudden. 

"Chanyeol...?" The smaller boy persisted.

"Shut up, leave me alone! Just go back..."

"But... Chanyeol, just tell me what's wrong?" 

When Sehun said one week was like a dream, that in just seven days, it was enough for him. But... that's not enough for me.

"What day is today?"

Baekhyun was startled from the sudden question, what he said was inaudible to Chanyeol as his mind had wandered off.

Two more days left. 

 

Seven days... it's enough to fall in love with him. I must be going crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for the super abrupt and short updates... I was wondering if I should combine the Friday chapters into one? Let me know what you guys think. I understand the awful cliffhangers, I don't like them myself, that's why I decided to update this one today since I had time (even though so short... but better than nothing I hope). Did this made it better or worst? ;-;  But it's almost over, please look forward to the next update~ Thanks again for the subs, comments and the lovely upvotes <3

'Til next one ! :')