Friday A.M

Creeping to Your Heart

AM


"What's with the long face?" Sehun asked as he propped on a desk next to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wasn't in a good mood all morning as the events from yesterday hasn't left his mind. 

"I should've skipped today." He uttered annoyingly.

"Looks like you need a cheer up." Sehun starts digging into his pocket. "Here."

Chanyeol glanced at two tickets that Sehun has between his fingers. He reaches for it and it read Limited Premier: VIP for a popular movie that will air next weekend.

"Wow, how did you get this??"

"I have my sources." Sehun smirked.

"So, why aren't you going then?"

Sehun stood up and began walking towards the hallway. "I have other plans." He winked.

"Why am I not surprised..." Chanyeol mumbles to himself.

He brings up the tickets and gazed at it for a few minutes. I guess this will come in handy.

 

 


Lunch


Baekhyun found himself standing infront of Chanyeol's classroom. He was supposed to be on his floor where the seniors are, which is why there are eyes staring at him as he's on the freshmens and junior level, ontop of the fact that he's a famous face around the school. Despite that, he himself did not notice the stares, not even when Chanyeol was also staring from inside his classroom when he noticed the slender figure. 

How can he look so naturally good looking just standing there... Chanyeol wonders in disbelief.

Baekhyun waited patiently for Chanyeol to come out of the classroom so they can grab a bite together before the next period starts. He was a bit early as his class ended on a self-study session. 

The bell finally rang for lunch period. Chanyeol had already shoved everything into his bag and jumped out of his seat as he paced toward the exit where his boyfriend waited.

"Hey!" He tapped on the smaller's shoulder while remaining calm.

"Hi." Baekhyun held up his arm and gestured a wave at Chanyeol. "How was your morning?"

They began walking down the hall toward the cafeteria.

"Boring. I barely paid attention in class."

Baekhyun chuckled at the groggy expression on his tall boyfriend. "I guess that makes the two of us."

"You? Really? But even if you don't pay attention, you seem to know your stuff anyway."

"Well... I kind of had a tutor at home when I was younger."

"Tutor huh... I might really need one for the year end exam coming up. With basketball, I haven't had the time to do any schooling." Chanyeol sighed. He was surprised he even brought up this type of topic because school was never a concern for him. Heck, he never reads or studies.

"I can help you." Baekhyun said, lightheartedly.

"Oh.. s-sure."

"How about this Sunday at my house?" 

Baekhyun's house? First time...

"Chanyeol?"

"O-oh, yeah, ok..!" Chanyeol broke out of his trance and tugged at his pockets. He blinked for a second and noticed the tickets that he had folded neatly into his pocket. 

"Great!" Baekhyun smiled radiantly, "what should we eat? I'm reeeeeally feeling the hunger now~"

Did he just whine? Why so cute. Chanyeol thought to himself as he unconsciously smiled back at Baekhyun.

 

 

 

The rest of lunch period went by as the two shared small talks and ate their food to their heart's content. They finished up the remains and began walking back to the classrooms. After sharing a quick farewell, Baekhyun was about to head up the stairs to his respective level until Chanyeol grabbed hold of one of his wrist. He turns his head looking confused.

"What is it, Chanyeol?" He asked.

"Uhhh.. There's this thing, that Sehun gave me." Chanyeol lets go of the thin wrist and digged into his pocket for the tickets. "VIP tickets to a movie premier next Saturday. Wanna go together?"

"Next... Saturday?" Baekhyun was taken aback. "Next week is..."

Chanyeol realized he had forgotten what date it was going to be and what their current relation was. Suddenly there was tension in the air, and he gritted his teeth in disappointment.

"Right... nevermind. Well, here, you can take them." He pulled the tickets out and placed them on Baekhyun's hand to grab hold of them. "You can bring your next week's partner if you want." 

Baekhyun was speechless. He was glad but confused... Why? He wanted to ask. 

"Chanyeol... if it's ok, then -- "

"Maybe invite Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol blurted. "You still like him, don't you?"

"Kyungsoo? Why... are you bring him up? What are you saying...

"Hn..? I thought... " 

"I'm saying, why does it have to be like this!?" Baekhyun raised his voice as he shouted with frustration. "I thought you said we were dating! That I'M DATING YOU? I was so happy when you said that..." 

Chanyeol was stunned on his spot. He's never seen Baekhyun with flushed cheeks and mouth quivering slightly as he stood with hands fisted on both sides. 

"I.. I'm sorry. Sorry, Baekhyun." Chanyeol began leaning closer toward the smaller, "Don't be upset, I'm sorry..." He pulls Baekhyun into his embrace as he gently patted his back to calm him down.

"It's my fault.. I should have told you sooner, that I like you." Baekhyun buried his face into the taller's chest looking for comfort.

Chanyeol's heart had already began thumping like crazy, not only from how close they were, but the fact that he finally acknowledges how much he himself had fallen for Baekhyun as soon as the senior confessed. They stood still embracing each other for what seemed like forever, even though lunch period hasn't entirely ended yet. 

They were startled and finally let go when the first warning bell for the next period rang throughout the building.

"Let's... meet later. I want to walk you home." Chanyeol said as he remained calm, but deep down he was about to burst.

Baekhyun nodded. "Ok.. I want to talk with you as well." 

 

 

 


Yayyyyy I finally had the time to update this...  short but better than never! Thank you for subbing to this noobiness and I appreciate all the lovely comments ^^  

I'll try my best to update again! 'Til next time!! <3