IX

Spirited Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri looked into Jiyong’s eyes and realized that he was being cradled by the other. He quickly jolted up to his feet which caused him to become dizzy. Jiyong held his arms to make sure Seungri didn’t fall.

“Are you alright?” Jiyong looked at Seungri and Seungri could see the concern and, possibly, regret?

“I’m alright. You don’t have to regret the kiss.” Seungri gave a curt smile, but truly he felt a bit hurt that Jiyong could possibly be feeling regretful about kissing him.

Jiyong looked at Sungri and then looked down. “I’m sorry. I was careless and caused you to faint. I will restrain myself next time.”

Seungri looked at Jiyong and realised he had misread the regretful look in Jiyong’s eyes. Jiyong didn’t regret the kiss, but was regretful about hurting Seungri.

Seungri smiled. “I’m pretty hungry again. You can make it up to me by giving me another piece of cake.”

Jiyong looked up at Seungri and saw that Seungri was smiling brightly at him, so Jiyong, naturally, smiled back just as brightly knowing Seungri was not upset with him.

They both moved to the kitchen and Jiyong got out a piece of strawberry cake and a glass of milk. Seungri gratefully took the food and sat on the counter. While munching on the cake Seungri remembered what had happened while he was unconscious.

“I think I am remembering my past life the longer I am here. Or maybe something is triggering my past memories like when you have amnesia.” Seungri continued to eat his cake.

Jiyong was pretty sure that was exactly what was happening to Seungri, but the concerning thing for him was the effect it would have on Seungri. What if Seungri had a horrible past life?

“I’m not sure how remembering a past life will affect you if I am being honest, but I don’t think you should actively try and remember your past life. I will talk to YG later about this, but for now we need to finish off the night.”

“You’re right.” Seungri jumped off of the counter. “Let’s go back out there.” Upon remembering why they were back in their room in the first place, Seungri turned to look at Jiyong with a nervous smile. “But maybe we should avoid Tsuchigumo.”

Jiyong chuckled, “Of course. Let’s go then.”

The rest of the night was spent avidly avoiding going near were Tsuchigumo was. Tonight Seungri alternated between who he was with in order to achieve this. However, at the end of the night as all the guests were leaving, Jiyong and Seungri ran into him.

“Thank you for being so accommodating Jiyong. Really, you always do have the best service in the spirit world. All the delicacies and entertainment were splendid. My poor, tired eyes always benefit from the baths.” Tsuchigumo smiled eerily at Jiyong and then turned to Seungri. “I was however more entertained to sense a change in this one’s energy. You seemed to have taking a liking to this man.” He looked back at Jiyong with a now cold grin. “It makes me want to eat him to get a reaction from you.”

“You would not make it three steps without being ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter