VI

Spirited Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI AGAIN! I know I don’t update often, but here is one for you now! Thank you to all the new subscribers…you guys are awesome!!!J Well enough from me here you go. <3

The two were dressed and walking down the hallway for Seungri’s first day of work. Jiyong was walking slightly in front of Seungri and was wearing a white yukata with a golden dragon trim on the collar. As they walked in silence, Seungri was still distracted by what had happened not too long ago. Seungri found that he enjoyed the kiss. A lot. In fact, he kept having to stop himself from staring at Jiyong’s lips constantly.

Jiyong stopped abruptly and Seungri bumped into the shoulder of Jiyong. Jiyong turned to Seungri and smiled.

“Remember to stay near me, be confident and firm, and NEVER be alone with another creature besides the other 3 and myself. Finally, in front of everyone you will refer to me at Jiyong-ssi. Understood?”

Seungri nodded that he understood what Jiyong had just told him.

Jiyong showed Seungri a warm and bright smile. “Alright. Let’s do this.” Jiyong continued to walk down the hallway.

As soon as they turned into the main area, the intensity of Jiyong’s eyes changed. Seungri was mesmerized by how the warm amber eyes that spoke to him just recently could turn into such an intense and cold glare in front of everyone. It was almost as if it was another person.

From a distance, Seungri could see his three other friends walking towards them. Jiyong noticed as well and began making steps to meet them.

“Are you ready for tonight?” Taeyang asked Ji, but the real question he wanted to ask was “Are you alright?”

“Yes. I have organized all of those papers for tonight.” Jiyong gave a curt smile to his best friend. “How about you all? Are all the preparations in place?”

“Yes. We are ready to welcome the guests.” Daesung said.

“Alright then. TOP, if you will do the honors.” Jiyong gave anod to the older.

TOP grinned and then slammed his club to the floor. The sound that it created though was not a loud bang, but the sound of a gong, loudly resonating throughout the bath house.

Not too long after, the main entrance hall where they were standing in bacame lined by all the different creatures working in the bath house. They lined the edges of the first floor and the second floor balcony. The five friends were in the middle of the large empty floor. From right to left stood Taeyang, Seungri (standing a bit too close to Jiyong), Jiyong, Daesung, and then TOP.

Jiyong stepped forward to address them all.

“It is almost time for us to open for the night.” Jiyong took a moment to look around the room. “We expect the upmost curtesy and respect to be given to our customers and we will continue to uphold the reputation that this bath house is the greatest in the spirit world. Finally, this is Seungri.” Jiyong gestured towards the boy. “He will be working directly under me from now on and will be given the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter