I

Spirited Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

I am working as the right-hand man to the owner of the largest bath house in the spirit world. YG is a Munshin, or door deity, respected and prayed to as a protector of homes and people. Among the staff working in the bath house there is a group that I directly supervise. They consist of the strongest in the spirit world.

The four-member team includes:

TOP, a Dokkaebi or better known as a trickster ogre, that has a way of drawing people in, spirit or not.  His hair was dark and styled up to look clean. His chiseled face was mature and handsome. The structure brought attention to his dark, almond-shaped eyes. One would never tell by his looks that, although he was the oldest, he acts like the youngest. He always carries around his stupid club that allows him to summon things. This could be useful, if he used it properly instead of using it to facilitate his own laziness. He also has this annoying cap that lets him become invisible and once again he chooses to use it to get out of responsibilities and into trouble.

Daesung, a Haetae, by far one of the most revered of spirit creatures. He is a protector spirit and a powerful one at that. He was once in charge of protecting the kings of the past. Now he spends his time protecting the bath house and watching over TOP. With a smile always gracing his tan face and his kind nature, Daesung is ideal for calming down any conflicts that arise in the group. His brown hair slightly falls on his face and his small eyes sparkle when he is laughing. I have never seen him angry, but I have heard legends of what has happened to those that tried to harm ancient royalty and I think it best to stay in his good graces.

The third member, and my best friend, is Taeyang. We have been together in the bath house since we were younger, almost a thousand years ago. He is a Bulgasari, a monster that destroys all that is evil and wrong. For me this means a constant voice telling me what I am doing is not right. Despite the constant nagging, I enjoy his company most and he is the one that will always be honest with me. In the spirit world honesty and friendship is something that is difficult to find. Even when he is the shortest among the group, he is the one I would least like to see angry. His hair falls messily on his slender face. His eyes are small, but they have a powerful stare that demands to be taken seriously. He is physically well built and has he mental fortitude to be a mother to this crazy groups of children.

As for myself, I am the fourth member and my name is Jiyong and I am an Imugi, basically a dragon in training. I have been training for almost a thousand years in order to become a dragon. Due to this everyone just calls me G-Dragon or GD. Only my friends call me Ji, short for Jiyong. In less than a year I will be able to take the challenges to become a full dragon. I choose to have my hair bright red so that I am recognizable. I am not as muscular as the other members, but I have been told that my presence is enough to know my true power. I am not one to brag, but I have been called a beautiful creature by many.

Most creatures in the spirit world will go around in their natural appearances, but being that we are in charge of the largest bath house and need to show how powerful and competent we are, the four of us keep human forms that we occasionally put down after a few drinks or when we become angered. The four of us are comrades and friends. I would like to believe that the four of us are the most important beings in each other’s life. We will support and protect each other and what we think is important.

It is important to make sure that we creatures keep the human spirits safe and away from the creatures in the bath house for fear of them consuming the weak spirits. It is rare that any spirit will be able to last lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter