II

Spirited Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

“YOU!” Seungri yelled across the road to the four men. “Please help me. I don’t know where I am or how I got here or even what the hell is going on! Where am I? Everyone here is not human.” Seungi fell to his knees in front of the four men and seemed to be having a panic attack.

Taeyang sighed and shook his head. It seemed that their jobs had already begun. Daesung was concerned for the boy who was obviously confused and afraid. TOP had a mischievous grin on his face as he thought of ways to mess with the poor spirit. GD on the other hand was intrigued by the boy. He looked like a spirit, but there was something about him that was…. suspicious.

Ji kneeled down facing the boy and wrapped his arms around him. He then loosened his grip to press his lips to the top of the boy’s head. When he did this Seungri began to calm down and when Jiyong felt that the boy was no longer tense, he moved his lips from where they previously were.

He held Seungri at arm’s length and picked up Seungri’s chin so they were looking at each other. “There. Now that you are calm we can talk, but let’s go inside and speak. Ok?” Ji gave Seungri a small, reassuring smile and Seungri just nodded. Seungri just now realized how beautiful the man in front of him was.

“Alright boys let’s get going then, but first let’s take this young spirit to YG to find out what we do with him.” Jiyong and the other four turned and headed back into the bath house.

Seungri was clutching onto Jiyong’s arm like a child to his mother and as much as Ji thought that the boy was cute, he needed to maintain his appearances.

“Hey ummmm…. You.” Seungri then interrupted Jiyong.

“My name is Seungri. Lee Seungri.”

“Ok. Seungri. Can you please let go of my arm? I can hardly walk and you are safe in the bath house.”

“Oh. I’m sorry I didn’t realize.” Seungri released his hold on Ji’s arm. A light blush began to form on Seungri’s cheek and Ji once again found himself admiring the young spirit’s face.

As they walked in silence through the bath house it was finally Daesung who spoke up.

“Hello Seungri. I apologize, but we haven’t introduced ourselves. My name is Daesung. This tall, good looking man is TOP. Don’t trust him he is actually a child.” TOP was about to retort to the obvious insult, but Daesung continued, “The muscle man over there is Taeyang. He looks tough, but he is really nice and very motherly.”  Taeyang had nothing to say as he was already used to this type of comment from many other people. “And the one that you were clinging to before is our fearless leader Jiyong, but most people call him G-Dragon. I’m sure he will be fine his you call him Ji like we do though. Right Ji?” Daesung flashed his best eye smile at Jiyong and Jiyong could only hum in response.

“Nice to meet you. I was so happy to find humans! All the creatures around took me by surprise, but at least I found familiar faces!” Seungri smiled to all of them.

“We are not humans. We are also creatures, but we just maintain this appearance.” Ji made sure to clear up the misunderstanding. “And frankly you are no longer a human either. You are a human SPIRIT in the spirit world.”

Whenhe noticed Seungri had stopped walking, Jiyong stopped and turned his head to look at Seungri. He felt a pang of guilt because his words made the ghost’s face even paler than before.

“This may be a shock, but I’m sorry it’s the,” Jiyong was cut off by Seungri.

“I CAN’T BE DEAD! I JUST STARTED LIFE! I’M NOT MARRIED AND I HAVEN’T EVEN HAD YET! HOW CAN I BE DEAD!” Seungri was becoming more and more hysterical. Jiyong grabbed him into a tight hug and then kissed the top of his head to transfer some of his calming energy into Seungri again.

“Look, as unfortunate as it may be, the truth is that you are no longer in the human world. You are now in the spirit world and in a dangerous region for human spirits, but I can promise you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter