VIII

Spirited Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Very short update. I apologize again for not writing, but I have been quite busy with work, research, and school. I will try to update again within 3 months. Again sorry for the short update, but I wanted for you all to get a bit of an update even if I don't have much time to write at the moment. I hope you enjoy! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong sat on the bed next to Seungri contemplating what could be done. If Seungri did blind Tsuchigumo and Tsuchigumo realizes this then Seungri would be in danger. Tsuchigumo was not a creature to let grudges die. He was sure that if he even had the slightest inkling that Seungri was the one who took away his sight it would not only end in a battle, but possibly other creatures realizing what Seungri was and coming after him. He had to hide Seungri, but that would be even more suspicious. Jiyong knew there was a way to further hide who Seungri was, but he wasn’t sure if the younger would be open to this idea, although he wished he would be for multiple reasons.

Jiyong turned to Seungri who was staring at Jiyong for answers.

“If you are the one who stole Tsuchigumo’s sight then you will be in immediate danger.” Jiyong began. “In order to hide who you are there is something we can do.” Jiyong looked away and if Seungri didn’t know any better he would say Jiyong was slightly blushing.

“What did you have in mind?” Seungri asked. Jiyong turned back to face Seungri.

“I can share my energy with you and this will change your engery for a bit.”

“Oh is that all? I mean you have shared your energy with me before right? That’s fine with me.” Seungri thought there would be some huge ritual or something that would leave him scarred or worse, so sharing energy didn’t sound too bad.

Jiyong realized that there was a slight misunderstanding and shook his head.

“No. I only shared very small portions of my energy until now.” Jiyong continued to stare at Seungri so Seungri understood that there was more to this energy sharing. “I would have to kiss you, mouth to mouth, for several minutes for enough energy to transfer that would change your energy signature. I haven’t tried it before so I am not exactly sure how long it would take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter